PDA

View Full Version : Quest advanced o.O

mailsonds
Jan 7, 2013, 09:02 AM
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2013/01/130107a.html

Z-0
Jan 7, 2013, 09:09 AM
Was hoping for actual info on Advanced Quests. Would be interesting if they DO use the item rewards at quest finish though, just like PSU / PSP2 did. Would at least give an alternative to running around in circles to hunt for an item.

Right now Advanced Quests are like my only hope for this game. If they turn out to be bad I'm probably going to stop playing for a long time as the game cannot continue like this if they plan to keep a noncasual player base.

Saffran
Jan 7, 2013, 09:26 AM
Well, I mean... obviously these two things should find some use in end game content, they were designed to be here, clearly.
That being said, what kind of "crappy" 10 stars rare would you give to players simply for S Ranking something?

Heat Haze
Jan 7, 2013, 09:28 AM
Well, I mean... obviously these two things should find some use in end game content, they were designed to be here, clearly.
That being said, what kind of "crappy" 10 stars rare would you give to players simply for S Ranking something?
Hell, I'll take crappy 10*s if it means I can still Excube it for a rare boost to get not so crappy 10*s.

Hope Advanced Quests are worthwhile. As it is now, I only log in for FUN.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2013, 09:32 AM
Are advanced quests still only known for the 3 levels that are under 45?

If yes, I expect them to just be the same thing with higher level enemies (which boosts droprate of items, which seems to be what this is meant to be about).

Kirine
Jan 7, 2013, 09:35 AM
If you are guaranteed at least 1 terrible 10 star weapon per run of Advanced Quests...

... 20 runs for +30% grind/affix...

I might be happy... maybe...

Conversely... 1 run = 30 grinders + upcoming grinding reduction may splash a lot of grinders in the market. Whether this is good or bad is up in the air.

Z-0
Jan 7, 2013, 09:38 AM
^ You have to pay to play the Advanced Quests using items you find from... somewhere. They're not going to be spammable unless the items are easy enough to find.

I also highly doubt it would give you a rare each run; it'd be a chance like it was in the other games.

I don't really care what they give though, just give us something decent to play.

gigawuts
Jan 7, 2013, 09:50 AM
It will only be a chance if they add a whole slew of new 10* units that might drop as well.

There is NO way they will start handing out a guaranteed 10* weapon. None whatsoever. Unless, of course, we're talking about welfare style 10*'s. Maybe this will be for the other weapon categories?

Ezodagrom
Jan 7, 2013, 09:53 AM
^ You have to pay to play the Advanced Quests using items you find from... somewhere. They're not going to be spammable unless the items are easy enough to find.

I also highly doubt it would give you a rare each run; it'd be a chance like it was in the other games.

I don't really care what they give though, just give us something decent to play.
It's not known if the items are required for every run of the quests though, the items could just be for a one time client order to unlock the advanced quests.

WBMike
Jan 7, 2013, 10:15 AM
I think you'll be paying each time, from what it looks like it reminds me of the Bonus Dengeki event in PSU (That quest where if you died, your teammates would have to finish the quest without you, not that it will be exactly like that.)

The leader can pay for everyone or each party member can split the cost.

EvilMag
Jan 7, 2013, 01:42 PM
I think it may be like Ohtori Encampment where if you die, someone needs to revive you for a short amount of time before you get booted out.