PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 What is your favorite area so far?

RedRaz0r
Jan 7, 2013, 03:05 PM
Considering all things (music, scenery, monsters, etc.) which of the current areas is your favorite and why?

Personally, I love the Tundra. I love the snow, I love the white. I like fighting the king yedes, makes me feel like I'm bursting down a rockbear as fast as a Ranger, even though I'm a fighter.

Z-0
Jan 7, 2013, 03:16 PM
Tundra.

But not enough good drops so nobody plays it. qq

Anduril
Jan 7, 2013, 03:18 PM
I've only unlocked up to Floating Continent, and I have to say that for me it is a toss-up between it and Tundra. No real reason beyond each area's general aesthetics.

Shirai
Jan 7, 2013, 03:21 PM
I like Ruins...it's pretty. ._.

Ezodagrom
Jan 7, 2013, 03:26 PM
Between tundra and ruins so far. ^^;

GreenArcher
Jan 7, 2013, 03:26 PM
Tundra, dat snow<3

Dammy
Jan 7, 2013, 03:32 PM
mines

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 7, 2013, 03:38 PM
Music: Forest, Floating Continent a close second
Scenery: Floating Continent
Enemy selection / map geography: Tunnels

But although it's not a freely selectable area, City / Urban area is my favorite in every aspect.

untrustful
Jan 7, 2013, 03:43 PM
You will find few posts regarding caves as their favorite area.

My favorite is probably Mines.

RedRaz0r
Jan 7, 2013, 03:45 PM
Tundra.

I wish this were not the case. I thoroughly enjoyed the christmas event while leveling my fighter, gotta take it from 20 to over 30 in the Tundra alone <33

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 7, 2013, 03:47 PM
Does the Lobby count

Requiem Aeternam
Jan 7, 2013, 03:50 PM
The Floating Continent is probably my favorite. Really like the scenery there :)

untrustful
Jan 7, 2013, 04:09 PM
The thing with the floating continent is that I was expecting island hoping because of the background when you start a caves mission. All those separate islands, some probably having a little forest, others near ponds and stuff. But when it finally came around, the areas were all connected like one big land mass. I was kinda disappointed we wouldn't be using those jump pad things to make really huge jumps across the sky. But the end product is still awesome looking.

Coatl
Jan 7, 2013, 04:15 PM
Tundra. Definitely.

Dnd
Jan 7, 2013, 04:22 PM
Floating continent for sure. I'd say tundra would be a close second, but I spent lv31-40 in there trying to unlock mines, so I have bad memory's of that place :s

brian3000
Jan 7, 2013, 04:27 PM
Between Tundra and the City. Wish the City was playable at all times though...

Bellion
Jan 7, 2013, 04:48 PM
Mines

Ce'Nedra
Jan 7, 2013, 05:54 PM
Ruins > Mines > Skyland > Tundra > City > Forest > Desert > everything else > Caves.

That's my order~ Ruins is just simply beautiful....

Eman2417
Jan 7, 2013, 06:34 PM
Forest, Tundra, and Mines.

Gen2000
Jan 7, 2013, 06:39 PM
Mines, always been weak for Mines (or general robot killing areas) in online PS games though PSO2 version is a little weaker than previous.

jooozek
Jan 7, 2013, 06:44 PM
Ruins, and then Tunnels, Forest after - rest makes my eyes bleed. Especially tundra and floating continent and caves being the biggest offender. I hate desert because goddamn sandstorms.

Kierto
Jan 7, 2013, 07:20 PM
City. It's the only area that strikes a kind of success with it's music and 'attitude'.

I want to say Mines, but I'm jaded due to the amount of time I spend there looking for rares hurrr. However I appreciate that the enemies there are actually kinda 'different'.

Everything Amduscia is just terrible.

Galax
Jan 7, 2013, 09:25 PM
Outside.

Oh you meant in game...

...I don't think I prefer any of them. Wait!!

The start menu.

Gama
Jan 7, 2013, 10:07 PM
Ruins
Forest
Mines

Sparzyle
Jan 7, 2013, 10:31 PM
Every area in the game, Caves & Mines are the ones I like but definitely City as favorite area, Desert is the least...

NoiseHERO
Jan 7, 2013, 10:37 PM
Outside.

Oh you meant in game...

...I don't think I prefer any of them. Wait!!

The start menu.

Shut up.

The uninstaller is CLEARLY the best area so far.

BIG OLAF
Jan 7, 2013, 11:22 PM
I really like the 2nd area of Sky (the one with the bright, vivid green grass). I'd say that's my favorite area. I also like Ruins and Tundra quite a lot. I enjoy City as well, but not really for raw scenery like the others. I just like the concept of running around a ruined city, fighting monsters.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 8, 2013, 12:13 AM
The lack of reply is gonna make me assume the answer is yes.

So yeah I pick Lobby

Kion
Jan 8, 2013, 12:26 AM
Yeah, ruins looks great. Mines is my least favorite. Sooo much brown. It would be nice to see something more like the mines with more greens and yellows. I really think they could have done a much better job with their use of pallet.

Dana
Jan 8, 2013, 01:50 AM
I love the music for ruin. My favourite area is S.Tunnels but the music is quite bad. I like the 'area' for ruin, but despise the shielded monsters.

Forest 2 is nice as well but kinda bland. Tundra is also nice.

I think what makes the best area is a mix between a good sound track, area design, layout and monsters.

All in all, S.Tunnel for me.

Grifs Astoni
Jan 8, 2013, 02:05 AM
Tundra and Ruins.

Tundra felt different to me despite it being similar to Forest. Then Ruins is a huge improvement imo compared to FC.

Rien
Jan 8, 2013, 02:31 AM
I love the ruins, yet hate it so much.

The damn obelisk thing drops my framerate so bad.

Syklo
Jan 8, 2013, 02:40 AM
How about areas I hate?

the entire planet lilipa, and volcanos.
I like the others, including city and shattered arks fleet.

Meji
Jan 8, 2013, 03:48 AM
Tundra.

I 2nd this. Tundra forever in my heart.

Hrith
Jan 8, 2013, 10:16 AM
For scenery and background music, Ruin, but for actual gameplay, the Volcanic Cave and Underground Complex are my favourite.

Mystil
Jan 8, 2013, 01:48 PM
Desert. Gotta love the music and looks great at night.

Alucard V
Jan 8, 2013, 02:27 PM
My top 3 are.....
-Forest
It has big open areas that you could handle a Rock Bear, Fang Banshee, or Dark Ragne in
-S.Tunnels
It has a lot of stealth to it. Sneaking around sensor beams trying not to trigger the alarm and all.
-Ruins
Darker Ground ZER0. Enough said.