PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 Vita ordered

SC
Jan 7, 2013, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone.

Well, I've done it, I have pre-ordered PSO2 for the Vita from play-asia.com, as it has sadly become apparent that SoA and SoE haven't announced anything in relation to the release of PSO2 for the Vita in the US/EU regions. And as a PS[O] vet and been playing from the MegaDrive Phantasy Star through to PSO, PSU, PSZ and PSP1/2, I don't want to miss this next installment.

If SoE and SoA announce that we get it, then I'll grab it so i can read it. Until then, I will go with the JP version.

Peace out y'all.

SC

scarecrow36
Jan 7, 2013, 09:39 PM
glade to see someone come to there senses welcome :D

i pre ordered mine long ago

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2013, 12:53 AM
are they actually putting it in hard format or is it something your downloading from the psn store? ive only seen digital and the pso2 pack is making me wanna order it but not if its just codes in it

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2013, 12:56 AM
Hope you're willing to jump through hoops to switch regions.

Not like there's anything to switch back for.

Ezodagrom
Jan 8, 2013, 12:58 AM
are they actually putting it in hard format or is it something your downloading from the psn store? ive only seen digital and the pso2 pack is making me wanna order it but if its just codes in it
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-vita-releases-feb-28th-2013-and-closed-beta-test-in-january/

Along with the release, PSO2 Vita will also be sold separately in a “SPECIAL PACKAGE” which includes several bonuses players can redeem. Just like the Windows PC version, PSO2 Vita will be Free to Play and Free to Download.

[...]

On February 28th, 2013, players can optionally purchase the PSO2 Vita Special Package version which includes several bonuses as listed below.
Playstation Vita Card + Item Codes

Item Codes

8 Special Costumes (Choose only 2 out of the 8)
3 Special Weapons
Original Mag Device
Little Wing Sticker
2 Music Disks
30 Day Premium Set
1000 FUN ticket

Price

5229 Yen

Details about these Item Codes:

You can choose 2 out of the 8 default costumes from Phantasy Star Portable 2.
The three weapons represent the images of the Little Wing logo and Clad 6 colony.
The Mag Device is a depiction of “Emilia.”
You can use Little Wing stickers on your PSO2 character.
The music disks contains music from Phantasy Star Portable

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2013, 12:59 AM
Hope you're willing to jump through hoops to switch regions.

Not like there's anything to switch back for.

2 mem cards, reformat vita everytime, watch that long intro video, curse you sony

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2013, 01:00 AM
thanks Ezo, now i know what i must pre-order :)

Grifs Astoni
Jan 8, 2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah thanks for notifying. I wasn't aware that you can pre-order already.

Speaking of which, has Sega given any info about being notified if you've been chosen to participate for CBT?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2013, 01:13 AM
Yeah thanks for notifying. I wasn't aware that you can pre-order already.

Speaking of which, has Sega given any info about being notified if you've been chosen to participate for CBT?

apparently through e-mail that it was registered with, i thought e-mails would go out during the middle of the month or something

yunamon
Jan 8, 2013, 04:21 AM
Just got my CBT email a moment ago... wwww The beta will only happen at specific dates (6 days) and hours...

Meji
Jan 8, 2013, 04:22 AM
Just got my CBT email a moment ago... wwww The beta will only happen at specific dates (6 days) and hours...
I'm gonna stalk you on Twitter so bad, and you know it.
Lucky. :/

yunamon
Jan 8, 2013, 04:44 AM
I'm gonna stalk you on Twitter so bad, and you know it.
Lucky. :/

I'll make sure to spam Vita screenies on Twitter... :P

Gardios
Jan 8, 2013, 05:06 AM
Isn't there an NDA though?

Mike
Jan 8, 2013, 05:27 AM
Isn't there an NDA though?
There is. Sega doesn't want you posting screenshots of the Vita version.