PDA

View Full Version : Guwana Soul % increase

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2013, 01:02 AM
whats good for increase the transfer rate on a Guwana Soul fpr units? Mutation isnt helping :0 im not using those boost items either

plasism
Jan 8, 2013, 01:38 AM
Mutation only helps increase the % for success for II abilities to III. (e.g. Shoot II to Shoot III)

Souls will always be 50% unless you're trying to increase the max number of abilities on the equipment (% goes down) or you used an AC item or something (% goes up).

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 8, 2013, 02:13 AM
that's mostly true but if you already have the soul on it but want to keep the soul, you can use two other units/weapons with the soul to get an 80% chance when you try to add abilities.

Meji
Jan 8, 2013, 03:50 AM
Simply put:

Soul + Soul = 50%
Soul + Soul + Soul = 80%

As of today, there's no changing these numbers by putting other affixs on the items.

DoubleCannon
Jan 8, 2013, 09:24 AM
Mutation only helps increase the % for success for II abilities to III. (e.g. Shoot II to Shoot III)

Souls will always be 50% unless you're trying to increase the max number of abilities on the equipment (% goes down) or you used an AC item or something (% goes up).

I am sorry but I call bs on this as I have tried this so many times and there is absoultly no change at all.. level 3 is still 60%. AND 3 level 2's make it 80% and not 100% I even had 3 mutations so that was even 80% but the level II > III was not effected at all by mutation and I am rather confused on how on earth this mutation boost works!?

Meji
Jan 8, 2013, 09:29 AM
I am sorry but I call bs on this as I have tried this so many times and there is absoultly no change at all.. level 3 is still 60%. AND 3 level 2's make it 80% and not 100% I even had 3 mutations so that was even 80% but the level II > III was not effected at all by mutation and I am rather confused on how on earth this mutation boost works!?
I think you've got it all wrong here. I affix a lot, so I know the numbers.

Power II + Power II = 30%
Power II + Power II + Power II = 50%
Power II + Power II + Power II + Mutation = 80%*

*IIRC, Mutation and Power II must be on the item you want to add Power III too

Kirine
Jan 8, 2013, 09:30 AM
I think you've got it all wrong here. I affix a lot, so I know the numbers.

Power II + Power II = 30%
Power II + Power II + Power II = 50%
Power II + Power II + Power II + Mutation = 80%

This is correct.

Mutation I adds +30%.

Power II + Power II = 40%

Power II + Power II + Power II = 50% chance

Power II + Power II + Mutation I = 70% chance

Power II + Power II + Power II + Mutation I = 80% chance

Klashikari
Jan 8, 2013, 11:03 AM
You don't need mutation on the target weapon: if it is on a material weapon, it still works.