PDA

View Full Version : So I just cashed in 16k FUN points

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2013, 04:43 AM
No shop ticket :( :( :(

Aeris
Jan 8, 2013, 04:52 AM
Your forum and in game name says it all D= but that sucks.

FacelessRed
Jan 8, 2013, 04:54 AM
I got 3 a while back, and used all 3 wondering what they were... had no idea till I logged in, found a menu option I never checked out before and had 1 minute left of my shop.

NoiseHERO
Jan 8, 2013, 04:56 AM
RNG is not RNG, it is self aware and cockblocks you for as long as possible unless it's to give you something you weren't aiming for.

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2013, 04:59 AM
That's why ya send each individual item to your warehouse and check your Action log (well, scratch items have their own log) in "My Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\log" and run it through google. Handy for CO drops you've got one too many of, rares you want to price check, or whatever.

Unless there's an easier way to copy down an item's name. Like linking it in chat somehow?

Heat Haze
Jan 8, 2013, 05:00 AM
Conversely, I purchased a 30 Day Shop Pass. Sent out some GoodJobs, ending up with 110 FUN. I get a 3 Day Shop Pass, a few minutes after I got the 30 Day.

Yeah.

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2013, 05:01 AM
RNG is not RNG, it is self aware and cockblocks you for as long as possible unless it's to give you something you weren't aiming for.

I did end up with like five of the good scarves and three My Room tickets. But NO JUKEBOX :( :( wait I mean My Shop.

blace
Jan 8, 2013, 05:02 AM
Conversely, I purchased a 30 Day Shop Pass. Sent out some GoodJobs, ending up with 110 FUN. I get a 3 Day Shop Pass, a few minutes after I got the 30 Day.

Yeah.
Sega is rigging it for premium users.

FacelessRed
Jan 8, 2013, 05:15 AM
Sega is rigging it for premium users.

yeah.. bought some premium stuff then got 7 literally 7 costumes my character cannot wear from AC scratch -.- Sure they must be rigging it. Rigging it to fuel my rage (one of the costumes did net me over 500k though).

blace
Jan 8, 2013, 05:18 AM
yeah.. bought some premium stuff then got 7 literally 7 costumes my character cannot wear from AC scratch -.- Sure they must be rigging it. Rigging it to fuel my rage (one of the costumes did net me over 500k though).
Hey, I got girls clothing and male cast parts with my Fighter and to even that out, 5 3 day My Shop passes from FUN scratch.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 8, 2013, 05:48 AM
@Heat Haze: Familiar story that. ^_^' Never got a single 3 day shop pass until I activated my lone 30 day premium ticket from the Premium Package. Then I suddenly receive three 3 day shop passes. o_o

I swear Sega really needs to patent their trolling desire sensor if they haven't already done so... orz

On the plus side, I'm set till the Vita Package arrives with another month of premium. :3

Vintasticvin
Jan 8, 2013, 08:01 AM
Was hoping for parts for my cast but all I got were items, a cd, hair feather and a scarf I rock like Protoman!

BIG OLAF
Jan 8, 2013, 08:08 AM
Last week, when I was using up my 30k FUN on the new scratch, I got two 3-day Shop Passes in a row. It was pretty ridiculous. That probably never happens. I just got another one yesterday, too. But, altogether, I've only gotten like four, maybe five, in all the times I've used the scratch. They're pretty ridiculously rare.

Noc Codez
Jan 8, 2013, 09:20 AM
Lol I always get grinders/stones so don't feel to bad for yourself.. I only got a 3 day room ticket once..

Coatl
Jan 8, 2013, 09:40 AM
Lol I always get grinders/stones so don't feel to bad for yourself.. I only got a 3 day room ticket once..

5 grinders per 100 FUN is not a bad deal.
That's 55k meseta.

NoiseHERO
Jan 8, 2013, 09:41 AM
I get a 3 day shop, always the same day I buy a 30 day shop. >_>

gigawuts
Jan 8, 2013, 09:41 AM
i got 3 shop tickets in 24k fun

i've found 9 tickets

i guess that's where all my luck went

Macman
Jan 8, 2013, 11:36 AM
I've logged on nearly every day since open beta for FUN and I've only gotten one shop ticket back from the open beta days.

It's still sitting in my bank, unused. I haven't had anything worth using my one and only ticket to sell. ._.

Jakosifer
Jan 8, 2013, 11:38 AM
Well you at least probably have a years worth of 3 Day MAIROOMU tickets.

Macman
Jan 8, 2013, 11:46 AM
Ugh, no kidding. I've found at least a dozen of those.

Miwako
Jan 8, 2013, 01:08 PM
That's why ya send each individual item to your warehouse and check your Action log (well, scratch items have their own log) in "My Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\log" and run it through google. Handy for CO drops you've got one too many of, rares you want to price check, or whatever.

Unless there's an easier way to copy down an item's name. Like linking it in chat somehow?

Hover over the item in your inventory and CTRL +C copies it then you can CTRL +V in the shop and search the item or even go to translate and translate the items name.... So yea you can copy the items name u have on you.

Mystil
Jan 8, 2013, 01:29 PM
Id give you all 22,000 of my FUN scratch but I can't.

Dammy
Jan 8, 2013, 01:37 PM
playing since april, got like 6 myroom tickets and never shop one

Temprus
Jan 8, 2013, 05:01 PM
Myra, my oldest character, has never gotten one. Karyna has gotten just one.

And Lyra? Shortly after she was made she got two... Not at once, but near each other. Already used one to get some early swag. ^^;

Inazuma
Jan 8, 2013, 07:35 PM
From my experience, I would estimate we have about a 0.3% chance of getting a 3-day shop pass in the FUN scratch.

Jungo Torii
Jan 8, 2013, 07:43 PM
All I ever manage to get from the FUN scratch is a dumb-looking hat or furniture I can't use.

I have never gotten anything that I can actually make use of.

Macman
Jan 9, 2013, 12:32 AM
I have never gotten anything that I can actually make use of.
Wait wait wait. You've never gotten Grinders from the scratch? RNG god right here!

Enforcer MKV
Jan 9, 2013, 12:34 AM
Wait wait wait. You've never gotten Grinders from the scratch? RNG god right here!

Honestly? I don't think not getting grinders from the scratch is possible.

Dammy
Jan 9, 2013, 12:43 AM
well, when you have like 5200 grinders, getting more from scratch is not that cool

Zenobia
Jan 9, 2013, 12:48 AM
well, when you have like 5200 grinders, getting more from scratch is not that cool

LOL....he has a point my storage is full of them that and photon drops >.>.

Macman
Jan 9, 2013, 02:01 AM
I've perpetually been out of grinders ever since I started finding 10* weapons. I refuse to pay the horrible prices for grinders in the player shops.

I don't know why some people say they're getting sets of 5 grinders from the scratch, though. I still only ever see 1.

jooozek
Jan 9, 2013, 02:09 AM
Uh, it shows 1 but you get 5.

Jungo Torii
Jan 9, 2013, 02:42 AM

I suppose I should have excluded grinders in that post.

I just started playing again after a hiatus that lasted several months, and grinders were a little less valuable then.

Even considering that, I seem to have been getting less grinders from scratch as compared to several months ago. I WONDER why...

...Maybe my luck is just terrible. ;_;

gigawuts
Jan 9, 2013, 04:55 AM
Yeah, I'm getting WAY more PC's than grinders. I'm sure that was intentional.

Macman
Jan 9, 2013, 07:44 AM
Funny, because it's the complete opposite for me. Which is fine because I have nothing to spend photon spheres on, anyway.

raiden55
Jan 9, 2013, 07:51 AM
I play since the release and I found 2. One 2 months ago, that I waited 1 month to have enough stuff before using it, and one a few days ago while having a terrible RL day.
First one made me go from 500k masetas to 8Mil, used 5mil to buy all the costumes I wanted since ages, and a good weapon for a my main class.
Now that I raised way more classes, i'll need to buy more weapons, but good ones have a crazy price, and I doubt I'll loot good ones before buying something expensive just before.