PDA

View Full Version : Sega ID Captcha is in Japanese

Toppgunner26
Jan 8, 2013, 07:08 PM
I put in my date of birth, username, password, and password protection question. After that there is a captcha in what I believe is Japanese. In the how videos I have watched for downloading PSO2 there was no captcha when they registered. I cant get around it. is there anything i can do? please help! :( ty!

Rika-chan
Jan 8, 2013, 07:10 PM
You can use this (http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm)

blace
Jan 8, 2013, 07:11 PM
The captcha is in hiragana. Most use Lexilogos (http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm) for it.

Toppgunner26
Jan 8, 2013, 07:18 PM
Thanks, It's being a pain but, hopefully I'll get past it soon.

Vintasticvin
Jan 8, 2013, 07:22 PM
Anyone know how long the capcha lasts til you gotta refresh the page.

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 07:22 PM
I think it is less than 2 minutes.

Toppgunner26
Jan 8, 2013, 07:26 PM
something is wrong. I looks spot on but some one line message keeps popping up :/

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 07:31 PM
If it times out, you have to refresh the page to get a usable captcha again, I think.

Seany1990
Jan 8, 2013, 07:35 PM
The captcha is in hiragana. Most use Lexilogos (http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm) for it.

Dont you have to use both alphabets?

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 07:37 PM
Dont you have to use both alphabets?
Every captcha I've had to go through with the SEGA ID site has only been in hiragana.

blace
Jan 8, 2013, 07:42 PM
Early on it was katakana, can't say when it was changed to hiragana, but it has been that way since.

Toppgunner26
Jan 8, 2013, 09:04 PM
Can someone just please do this for me -__- message me if you will. thx....

ashley50
Jan 8, 2013, 09:12 PM
You'll have to do it yourself and learn/get used to this if you plan to play this for a long time.

Or just wait for the NA/EU version to come out. (whenever that is :3)

Klypto
Jan 8, 2013, 09:33 PM
I got really frustrated with the signup thing when I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong and the popup alert was meaningless to me because I couldn't copy the text to translate it.

What helped me a lot was to catch the content of the alert boxes with a bit of javascript.

window.alert = function(text){
console.log(text);
}

That way instead of popping up an annoying alert box it just wrote it in the console so I could copy / paste it to google translate and figure out what it said. (turned out I had the capatcha right, but I couldn't use upper case in the secret question or something weird like that)

I did this in Chrome. The other inferior browsers are semi-similar-ish but I don't feel like writing out a how-to for those, things....

1. Load up the signup page (and google translate the page if you want). (if you need to verify your username is valid / not used, do this first then reload the page again)

2. Right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect Element"

3. Click on the Console tab

4. Enter this line of code and press enter:

window.alert = function(text){console.log(text)}
It should repeat back to you in black text "function (text){console.log(text)}" on the next line.
Test that it is working by typing in the following:
alert("hello") The word "hello" should appear in black text under the command you just entered.
If a pop up box with the word hello appears, a red error is logged in the console, or the console returns a blue text "undefined", you did something wrong.

5. Now fill out the forum and submit it all while leaving the console open, if there is a problem with what you filled out, it will be logged in the console where you can then copy and paste it to google translate and figure out where to go from there.

Rien
Jan 8, 2013, 09:41 PM
Can someone just please do this for me -__- message me if you will. thx....

Don't forget to use a japanese proxy

summerOC5
Jul 15, 2015, 04:14 AM
Can someone register an ID for me?? I tried for a few hours and I can't get it to go through ;(

wefwq
Jul 15, 2015, 04:25 AM
Can someone register an ID for me?? I tried for a few hours and I can't get it to go through ;(
Just use Google Translate handwrite input if you're stuck on captcha.
It works just fine even if you don't have touch input, just use your mouse.

GhostTiger
Aug 28, 2015, 11:07 PM
I have tryed for the last 6 hours to get passed the Hirakana captcha, Im unisng my (Samsung Galaxy Tab A because I have no computer )and honestly I cant understand anything ahout that keyboard. And I been trying to match them but none of them match anything on that keyboard. I tried everything I know, went to youtube, yahoo answers, IGN, and every place I could think of for help and everyone says its easy. I been trying six hours now and still its wrong, its impossible. Someone can help a little.

ashley50
Aug 28, 2015, 11:17 PM
Keep Trying!

And it is NOT impossible.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Rupikachu
Aug 29, 2015, 08:55 AM
Try using the google translate drawing thing. You draw each moon rune and it gives you the rune to copypaste

Sacrificial
Aug 30, 2015, 05:07 AM
Last time when I logged in (last week) I had to redo my whole personal info and I kept failing something too. After looking good I noticed a very tiny check box that lost when you use google's automated page translation in front of the secret question to select that option. maybe it is the problem?

EDIT: crap only just now noticed its a necro......