PDA

View Full Version : Play Asian Webmoney

shachao
Jan 8, 2013, 07:24 PM
I order 2000AC from Play Asian website, and not sure what to do next. Do I type in code, and if so do they send the code my email?

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 07:27 PM
Aren't the Webmoney cards from play-asia physical cards? If so, you have to wait for them to ship it to you.

shachao
Jan 8, 2013, 07:32 PM
Aren't the Webmoney cards from play-asia physical cards? If so, you have to wait for them to ship it to you.

Well I don't know. That what I am trying to find out

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah, looking at their website, it looks like the cards usually ship within a week of ordering them. Once you get the card, you should just have to get the code off of the back of it.

fires2dust
Jan 8, 2013, 09:04 PM
Er... you really should look into your options and the things you need to do to acquire AC before jumping in to purchase. Not to mention, play-asia mark-up is a lot higher compared to other methods of obtaining webmoney since what you're buying is an actual card with a special design cover. ~.~;

Don't you need a Webmoney account to put the code in to use the Webmoney payment method?

There are a couple of detailed guides around here on how to purchase AC and how to set up your SEGA Purchase Registration.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 8, 2013, 09:25 PM
afaik you can actually just use a webmoney code without an account based off of what the ISAO site shows. I have a webmoney account because I set it up before I got to that stage, but I remember seeing a place where you could just charge it with a card and thinking "well that's a chunk of my life I'll never get back".

fires2dust
Jan 8, 2013, 09:33 PM
I set up a Webmoney account too because SEGA won't accept my Visa. :<

afaik, selecting the Webmoney payment option in the Sega Purchase Page will direct you to Webmoney website where you have to input your user, pass and pin code and subtract from the current balance you have in your WB wallet.

You have to go to sites like SuTocorp or CN-USA to get your WB code (16-digit code that they will be emailing you after purchase) and input the code in your WB account. Or in your case, wait for the prepaid card from Play-Asia to get to your door. You most likely still need to create a Webmoney account to make use of that code to get AC either way.

But if there's a shorter way to go about that, I'm all ears.

Edit. I realize what I said previously sounded confusing so I edited it. And I use SuTo Corp too =D

scarecrow36
Jan 8, 2013, 09:46 PM
SuTocorp is the best imo i use them for myself and my team mates your going to have to wait for it to ship in the mail with SuTocorp most i have had to wait is 5 hours

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 8, 2013, 09:48 PM
Well I remember wen i first went to Sega's site to buy AC with web money I had the option of putting in a webmoney code OR using my webmoney account. Since I'd already charged my account I just did that, and now that I have the web money page has changed to reflect that initial choice.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 8, 2013, 09:49 PM
SuTocorp is the best imo i use them for myself and my team mates your going to have to wait for it to ship in the mail with SuTocorp most i have had to wait is 5 hours

You mean you have to wait for them to email the code. yeah the most it's taken me with them is an hour after my payment is processed.

scarecrow36
Jan 8, 2013, 09:59 PM
yeah i was saying to op that he's going to have to wait for it to come in the mail with play Asia
.. i had to wait 5 hours once cause it was the same day that new content came out and they ran out shouldn't buy 10k on a busy day i guess :/

fires2dust
Jan 8, 2013, 10:19 PM
Well I remember wen i first went to Sega's site to buy AC with web money I had the option of putting in a webmoney code OR using my webmoney account. Since I'd already charged my account I just did that, and now that I have the web money page has changed to reflect that initial choice.

Interesting. o.o

I will try checking it again if I can input the webmoney code directly without going through my wallet in my next AC purchase. (which really depends if there will be new AC content this coming maintenance or not xD )

Anduril
Jan 8, 2013, 10:22 PM
I don't have a Webmoney account; I always just go to a page that let's me enter my code from the SEGA site.