PDA

View Full Version : Is there maint today?

Cortte
Jan 8, 2013, 09:04 PM
same as title

blace
Jan 8, 2013, 09:04 PM
If the servers are all offline, most likely is.

Shirai
Jan 8, 2013, 09:06 PM
Maint for this:
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-abducted-and-cloned/

Seany1990
Jan 8, 2013, 09:07 PM
Maint for this:
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-abducted-and-cloned/

Does this mean English patch wont work?

Akaimizu
Jan 8, 2013, 09:09 PM
Ahh yes. So this is the day we get that crazy update. Cool enough. Yeah, I actually was online when I got the yellow message with the server countdown.

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 8, 2013, 09:09 PM
Does this mean English patch wont work?

Yes. You'll have to wait for the new patch version to be released.

xSeeJay
Jan 8, 2013, 09:12 PM
Does anyone know the min level requirement for the Clone quests? I would like to do them but I am only level 16.

Vintasticvin
Jan 8, 2013, 09:24 PM
Ah okay so its patch day which mean I am dead once again til Im able to and my big bro lets me use his internet to patch up again. Well guys and gals it was fun while it lasted ~__^

.... *looks at patcher* Oh its only 28 bytes.... *Facepalms for being over dramatic*

Tenlade
Jan 8, 2013, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know the min level requirement for the Clone quests? I would like to do them but I am only level 16.

we have no idea what triggers them yet. all we know is that its for "elite" arkz.

Asirae
Jan 8, 2013, 10:37 PM
I just finished patching the whole game earlier! AHHHHH!

I stayed up all night baby sitting the damn launcher cuz it would keep giving me errors while patching...

So once it was done I had to take a nap... now I wake up and its patching again!!!

WHAT IS THIS NIGHTMARE??!

Vintasticvin
Jan 8, 2013, 10:43 PM
we have no idea what triggers them yet. all we know is that its for "elite" arkz.

You mean high leveled.... Elite sounds a bit too harsh and would probably make to lower leveled feel lesser and like they are nobodies. Then again thats just me keeping the peace and all that good stuff.

Jan 8, 2013, 10:48 PM
You mean high leveled.... Elite sounds a bit too harsh and would probably make to lower leveled feel lesser and like they are nobodies. Then again thats just me keeping the peace and all that good stuff.

My guess is Hard/Very Hard only.

Sebastian & PSO
Jan 8, 2013, 11:19 PM
The life of PSO2, it will continue to be one giant patch as SEGA makes more money from players and they expand it.

The maintenance could also be for the mass banning of players who hack.

As for the EN patch, i know its great and i played with it for a few months. But I figured since there's so many future updates and it risks stuffing up the coding of the game and could even make you have to re-download the entire game (almost 6GB) I'd rather play in Japanese and just read a quick guide to whatever it is I need to do. I find i complete a lot less client orders though considering I can't be bothered to research what it is I have to do to complete them.

Asirae
Jan 9, 2013, 12:37 AM
As for the EN patch, i know its great and i played with it for a few months. But I figured since there's so many future updates and it risks stuffing up the coding of the game and could even make you have to re-download the entire game (almost 6GB) I'd rather play in Japanese and just read a quick guide to whatever it is I need to do. I find i complete a lot less client orders though considering I can't be bothered to research what it is I have to do to complete them.

Anytime using a custom patch its always best to make a backup of the files you are replacing first, that way you don't have to redownload anything.

I just installed and finished patching the game today for the first time. Noticed the EN patch was updated so I went ahead and applied it, had no problems at all! :D

Zenobia
Jan 9, 2013, 12:43 AM

I think he meant by what pso bumbped said although worded kinda wrong.

But there's a big diff between Elite and Elitist.

Elite=Being someone very good and we all know and have talked about some ppl in PSO2 who we know or think is good so can't rly fault the elite thing.

Elitist= Person who thinks they are but isn't .

Yeah they can be poorly misunderstood.

On topic i just wanna fight my own clone and DKO myself.

Yunfa
Jan 9, 2013, 02:33 AM
I will enjoy crushing the hopes and dreams of anyone coming up against my "Ninebreaker" and wishing my Avenger can "drop" for them nyahahaha

Onijager
Jan 9, 2013, 02:34 AM
Anyone know what the maint times are? I cant find them anywhere? I hope its not too long, finally got a day off to play and now I cant T_T

Yunfa
Jan 9, 2013, 02:38 AM
Anyone know what the maint times are? I cant find them anywhere? I hope its not too long, finally got a day off to play and now I cant T_T

If every goes well, servers come back up; I hope this update comes with more weapons than the "dark red types" shown.

Onijager
Jan 9, 2013, 02:54 AM
I have no dobt that they will come back up, I just want to know when :P

The Walrus
Jan 9, 2013, 03:08 AM
9pm-3am est is the normal maint time