PDA

View Full Version : Mission "Thick Fog Survey"

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 9, 2013, 04:55 AM
So, I've completed every other survey so far, but for some reason I don't get where to finish this one..

Anyone's got some advice regarding where to look?

Maronji
Jan 9, 2013, 05:02 AM
You're supposed to do this in the Forest.

Unfortunately, you're more likely to get the thunderstorms than this one at times (because the RNG hates us all and everything we stand for (except for the chosen few lol)). All I can tell you is to run around in a Forest MPA until you eventually get it (not sure if the number of nearby players affects this or not).

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 9, 2013, 05:06 AM
You're supposed to do this in the Forest.

Unfortunately, you're more likely to get the thunderstorms than this one at times (because the RNG hates us all and everything we stand for (except for the chosen few lol)). All I can tell you is to run around in a Forest MPA until you eventually get it (not sure if the number of nearby players affects this or not).

I see

Does the lightning survey trigger, whatever it might be, still influence the chance of the fog survey, when I've actually finished it?

Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll go and start wandering around aimlessly in the forest then...

blace
Jan 9, 2013, 05:07 AM
It's all random for these weather effects.

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 9, 2013, 05:09 AM
Got it, thanks

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 10, 2013, 03:34 AM
I've been wandering around in a Forest MPA for hours yesterday and still didn't get it..

this is getting frustrating, could anyone tell me, on which map exactly you got it? or rather on which quest.

Thanks in advance

UnLucky
Jan 10, 2013, 03:36 AM
Forest TAs, forest MPAs, solo forest quests

Just spend time in the forest and you'll get it eventually. Usually a bad idea to try specifically for the weather COs, though.