PDA

View Full Version : Rare guns change color?

holmwood
Jan 10, 2013, 05:15 AM
Hello hello. Today, I saw a female gunner wearing all pink and shooting pretty pink sparks with her gun. She blocked equipment viewing, so I couldn't see what her weapon was.

Any experienced gunner know which guns change their spark color and to what color? :-D

Macman
Jan 10, 2013, 05:17 AM
What kind of gun was it? Rifle? Mechguns?

EDIT: Might be the Fusion or Lambda Fusion

http://arkive.info/weapons/Fusion

holmwood
Jan 10, 2013, 05:22 AM
What kind of gun was it? Rifle? Mechguns?

EDIT: Might be the Fusion or Lambda Fusion

http://arkive.info/weapons/Fusion

So im guessing the color of the weapon determines the spark color? It was a twin machine gun btw, but i think it may also apply to the assault rifles? Im not even sure this is true for launchers too...

Macman
Jan 10, 2013, 05:23 AM
It's specific to the weapon.
For example: Photon Launcher fires big green energy balls while Elder Rifle shoots red/black lasers. It just all depends on the weapon.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 10, 2013, 12:20 PM
Fusion fires pink laser "pew pew" bullets.

TaigaUC
Jan 10, 2013, 01:00 PM
The rifle and launcher that you can obtain from defeating Falz also have pink particles, shots and lights. They're quite pretty.

Skye-Fox713
Jan 10, 2013, 05:20 PM
Hello hello. Today, I saw a female gunner wearing all pink and shooting pretty pink sparks with her gun. She blocked equipment viewing, so I couldn't see what her weapon was.

Any experienced gunner know which guns change their spark color and to what color? :-D

That would be the Fusion TMG. And no the color of the weapon dose not influence the color of the bullets this is just a feature that some rare weapons are referencing PSO and PSU weapons that use photons as ammo giving the rounds a nice tracer effect. Its both true and false as not all 7* or higher weapons have the photon effect. Though for the weapons that it is true for a color design element usually ends up being the color of the photon effect, ie. the Fusion has a pink color in its design which is also used in the bullet photon effect.

TBH I was a little disappointed when they didn't have this for all weapons but it makes sense to keep this effect for rare weapons, it makes them a bit more unique. At the same time not all rare guns have this effect for them a good example would be the Lambda Radiegle 9* tmg which is the second best in slot next to the 10* tmg's. It uses the basic effect that all the 1-6* tmg's use while the Lambda Fusion uses a Red photon effect for its bullets.

Other Guns with a special bullet effect - all are at least 7* rare or higher

Assault rifles -
Anti-A Rifle / Nacht - photon effect (i think, never seen this used)
Strauss- blue photon
Lamda Strauss - red photon
Edge Blazer - shoots blades aka knives
Divulcan - blue photon effect (i think)
Gloam Rain - Pink photons (obtaind by gathering stones dropped by dark falz, 3-6 dropped on average, need 20 to trade for the weapon)
Latria Rain - green photon effect
Elder Rifle - Black/red photon effect

TMG's-
H&S25 Justice - blue photons
Sparmachinegun - yellow tracer rounds
Fusion - pink photons
Lambda Fusion - Red photons
Ishurai - Green photons
Tourmalinca - Blue photons

Launchers-
Saint Kilda and the lambda version - shoots in a double barrel fashion
Shot Legacy - green photons
Rappy Barrel Cannon - shoots rappies
Photon Launcher - Green photons
Dinia Launcher - Blue photons
Spread Legacy - Blue photons
Sadiena Launcher - Blue photons
Craft Procyon - Pink photons (obtained same way as the Gloam Rain)
Procyon - Green photons
Cannon Legacy - Purple photons
Flame Vist - Shoots a Fireball effect.

Galax
Jan 10, 2013, 05:23 PM
I'm still confused with my wooden mechguns that set things on fire by shooting leaves.

Skye-Fox713
Jan 10, 2013, 05:46 PM
I'm still confused with my wooden mechguns that set things on fire by shooting leaves.

Friction perhaps, with the velocity of the leaf moving fast enough the friction on contact is enough to cause the target to ignite causing the target area to burn.

Physics, the science that tells you how to destroy and kill things with moving objects.

plasism
Jan 10, 2013, 09:03 PM
I'm confused by Flame Visits freezing their targets despite shooting a giant freakin fire ball.

Syklo
Jan 10, 2013, 09:25 PM
I totally understand how cruel flougas can electrocute monkeys.

TOTALLY.

yunamon
Jan 10, 2013, 09:54 PM
My chara is all pink with the purple wing units set, using Fusion (TMG), Craftplosion (Launcher) and Gloam Rain (AR)... all of them shoots pink Photons... ^_~