PDA

View Full Version : Character Deleting

andrewrew
Jan 10, 2013, 06:21 AM
What happens if you delete your first character? will you need to pay with AC to create a second one?

Seany1990
Jan 10, 2013, 06:22 AM
No, you only need AC to buy extra slots

andrewrew
Jan 10, 2013, 06:23 AM
So i am safe to remake my intital cahracter?

Sp-24
Jan 10, 2013, 06:27 AM
No, you only need AC to buy extra slots

To buy extra characters, you mean. If you have more than one character and delete one of them, you must pay again to create a new one. However, if you delete all of the characters, you can create one for free, no problem.

Seany1990
Jan 10, 2013, 06:29 AM
To buy extra characters, you mean. If you have more than one character and delete one of them, you must pay again to create a new one. However, if you delete all of the characters, you can create one for free, no problem.

That is what I meant yes, i didn't consider already having more than one character.

xSeeJay
Jan 10, 2013, 08:39 AM
So i am safe to remake my intital cahracter?
Yes, you are. The only time you need AC is to add a second character whilst keeping your first character without deleting it.

Raymee
Jan 10, 2013, 10:16 AM
Well, I've also been wondering.
I had a main character and I bought another.
The one I bought is now my main character.
Let's say that the character that was first created is deleted.
Now, do I have to pay another 500? Or can I still use that slot because it was originally my first creation?

Seany1990
Jan 10, 2013, 10:17 AM
Well, I've also been wondering.
I had a main character and I bought another.
The one I bought is now my main character.
Let's say that the character that was first created is deleted.
Now do I have to pay another 500? Or can I still use that slot for my initial creation?

see this post

Raymee
Jan 10, 2013, 10:26 AM
Well actually I did read that but I thought characters fit in their own 'slot'.
Like slot 1 can be deleted and remade over and over but slot 2 would require another 500AC.
Is that true for the above?
Cause I don't think anyone here has been in that situation.

Seany1990
Jan 10, 2013, 10:31 AM
Well actually I did read that but I thought characters fit in their own 'slot'.
Like slot 1 can be deleted and remade over and over but slot 2 would require another 500AC.
Is that true for the above?
Cause I don't think anyone here has been in that situation.

If you have no playable characters then you can make one for 0 AC. However, if you have at least one character then you need to pay AC to get a new one. You don't buy slots, you buy characters.

Yes I realise that this is a complete contradiction to what I posted earlier.

Raymee
Jan 10, 2013, 11:19 AM
Ah, thanks. You've cleared my confusion :)