PDA

View Full Version : One Of Lisa's Sick Desires..

Vintasticvin
Jan 10, 2013, 12:58 PM
You member that one time in the forest when Lisa said she wonders how it would feel to shoot another person? Well with all these clones running around these days shes going to find out and for our sake lets hope it doesn't messes her up she winds up going back to the colony after a mission and trips out thinking everyone is a clone....

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 10, 2013, 02:11 PM
She actually says something like that?

I knew from the first time I saw her, that she's got a loose screw somewhere in her head..

Dat voice and dat face, hell no :P

TheszNuts
Jan 10, 2013, 02:37 PM
She has an event all about it.

Vintasticvin
Jan 10, 2013, 02:46 PM
And make things even more uncomfy she aims her rifle at you before hand.

Jakosifer
Jan 10, 2013, 02:48 PM
Hopefully some Lisa clones get abducted. I've always wanted to Fist her.

IIKookaburra
Jan 10, 2013, 02:59 PM

"Fist"!? o.o Well I'm a Lisa clone and I'm trying to think of something funny to say when I get killed or wb you and kill you :)

Vintasticvin
Jan 10, 2013, 03:08 PM

An army of Lisa clones againsty humanity is ARKS' second most feared thing next to Dark Falz.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jan 10, 2013, 03:12 PM
I want to imagine an army of Lisa clones, but I don't know if I should be jumping for joy or wetting my pants right now.

KuroCrow
Jan 10, 2013, 04:49 PM
Im more scared if there was an army of dudu....

ShinMaruku
Jan 10, 2013, 04:52 PM

You know your duty.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jan 10, 2013, 04:54 PM

This.
(Wouldn't you prefer Medabots, Crow?)

Shadowth117
Jan 10, 2013, 05:07 PM
I think that cutscene is a pretty clear foreshadowing of Kireek syndrome. I don't think we'll have to worry about Lisa actually being cloned to fight her.

...although the only character I really want to fight is that stupid loli of an ARKS founder. She doesn't deserve that rod >_>

ShinMaruku
Jan 10, 2013, 05:09 PM
She deserves a rodding.MMMMhhmmmm.

KuroCrow
Jan 10, 2013, 05:10 PM
This.
(Wouldn't you prefer Medabots, Crow?)

urghh,that would be cool,persocoms are better :3,I should have more dates with Lisa...

Crysteon
Jan 10, 2013, 05:12 PM
I think that cutscene is a pretty clear foreshadowing of Kireek syndrome. I don't think we'll have to worry about Lisa actually being cloned to fight her.

...although the only character I really want to fight is that stupid loli of an ARKS founder. She doesn't deserve that rod >_>

Now now, kisama. That wont happen any sooner, kisama. If I were you, kisama, I would rather discharge all that hatred on a clone carrying a Psycho Wand, kisama.