PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Experience of being Abducted

Pages : [1] 2

White Night
Jan 10, 2013, 10:39 PM
Mic, Noa and I were so lucky last night that we got abducted after 6 times of VH Nab TA spam:-D With the last time getting our of camp on retire and accept quest in counter again

I recorded the footage but missed some parts due to limited disk space :(

The missed out part included a helicopter control tower code together with a zesh which is dangerous if heli is not taken care of.

I am happy to be a clone along with mica and Noa! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcrfiimg6io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMsFxan6yc

souchan
Jan 10, 2013, 10:51 PM
Question:

Did you complete the VH nab TA with S rank or any? or just accepted and restarted the TA without completing? also, completed a quest with Srank before that?

Seany1990
Jan 10, 2013, 10:58 PM
edit - didnt work

Xaeris
Jan 10, 2013, 10:58 PM
Damn, that boss fight looks fun as hell.

Ezodagrom
Jan 10, 2013, 11:00 PM
Mic, Noa and I were so lucky last night that we got abducted after 6 times of VH Nab TA spam:-D With the last time getting our of camp on retire and accept quest in counter again

The missed out part included a helicopter control tower code together with a zesh which is dangerous if heli is not taken care of.

Links to video: I don't know how to embed a video in a post:-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcrfiimg6io&feature=youtu.behttp://

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMsFxan6yc&feature=youtu.be
About embedding videos, it's just posting the links and it embeds automatically, just copy the next links and put them in your post (I disabled embedding for this post so you can copy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcrfiimg6io

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMsFxan6yc

White Night
Jan 10, 2013, 11:08 PM
I just hang around for like half an hour after logging, and starting VH nab TA spamming.

I Retired the 7th time after the gate opened, returning to lobby and get the TA again.

And abduction occurred after countdown

souchan
Jan 10, 2013, 11:11 PM
VH nab TA spamming = accepting TAs without completing? :O?

terrell707
Jan 10, 2013, 11:13 PM
I just hang around for like half an hour after logging, and starting VH nab TA spamming.

I Retired the 7th time after the gate opened, returning to lobby and get the TA again.

Please tell me you guys weren't all 50/50 (50 main and 50 subclass)

White Night
Jan 10, 2013, 11:17 PM
VH nab TA spamming = accepting TAs without completing? :O?

We Sed the first 6 ones. And cleared around 6:30 last 3 times.

Though I planned to keep retrying after the gate opens so we can spam it fast:-P

But we got it just when we started to do that.

Please tell me you guys weren't all 50/50 (50 main and 50 subclass)

Nah. my RA/HU is 50/49 actually. Others are 50/50 i may not remeber well.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 10, 2013, 11:22 PM
So you s ranked nab 6 times, returned to lobby, and TA'd again?

Eman2417
Jan 10, 2013, 11:26 PM
So you s ranked nab 6 times, returned to lobby, and TA'd again?
Yes, and that triggered the abduction apparently.

Grifs Astoni
Jan 11, 2013, 01:11 AM
LOL we just fought your clones on a recent Hunar EQ. Noa was there with us too. XD

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 01:13 AM
Hm... Can anyone repeat their sceanario with 6 s rank TA and see if they trigger?

Zyrusticae
Jan 11, 2013, 01:49 AM
Darker Den has its own music track...

Someone needs to get in there and record that sucker.

Xaeris
Jan 11, 2013, 01:58 AM
It's already been done. EvilMag posted it in the Screenshots thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v3lnbj21ZhY

I don't particularly like it, personally.

Meji
Jan 11, 2013, 04:01 AM

Hm, so, in my theory:

You have to S-Rank a certain number of TA's on Very Hard (let's say, for example, 6 in a row).
When these conditions have been met, there's a slight chance of abduction during the start of a new TA on Very Hard.
If you start a new TA on Very Hard, and don't get abducted after the countdown, restart the mission.
Repeat until abducted by aliens Darkers.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33196229.jpg

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 11, 2013, 04:07 AM
But we already had people get in there from just s ranking once if I recall

cruxader
Jan 11, 2013, 06:57 AM
again with SEGA, its about chances,so we can't really confirm something until more tries and errors are made

otaku998
Jan 11, 2013, 08:25 AM
Planning your own kidnapping, kinky

White Night
Jan 11, 2013, 08:29 AM
Sorry guys, have been busy this afternoon(midnight you guys) so haven't been writing anything on the run.

The Darker Den is basically a time attack formatted map: You need to clear out everything in your way in order to have the barrier unlocked.

For the helicopter part,you need to find the control tower somewhere by proceeding forward and to destroy it. Otherwise the downed/destroyed helicopter will respawn/teleport. It would also be a pain to ignore the threat as the heli use both machine gun and missile. Therefore even as a hu/fi u should bring a gunslash in case.

A lot of darker related codes can be found. Other than code duels involving guwanada, ragne and hunar we also got a zesh in the way, which happened when dealing with the second code destruction: helicopter.

For the whole map, there are always a lot of spawns during codes therefore at least one person should do mob control. I doubt one person being abducted can handle that o_0

Last but not least, fight harder if your party don't have a ra/gu! We made it 35 minutes, and boss fights will take longer w/o wb.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 08:30 AM
So basically how PSO2 should be.

And will never be. \o/

Ce'Nedra
Jan 11, 2013, 08:35 AM

And will never be. \o/

This. Here is hoping this is testing out for a "insane" harder EP2 that will hopefulyl release sometime.

So yeah we have to spam TA it seems...joy...guess it will take a LOOOOOOONG time before I get cloned, I'm to bussy with other stuff to even care for TA lol.

NoiseHERO
Jan 11, 2013, 08:43 AM

And will never be. \o/

I can imagine advanced quests being like this...

But since SEGA likes to through potential and common sense out the window... That's wishful thinking.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 08:46 AM
I don't even want timers, I just want a structured level set up by a human hand.

Something about running a gauntlet created by a human being was always more interesting and satisfying to me than playing a purely RNG world. Part of it is knowing there's very probably little things hidden about, ready to be found.

NoiseHERO
Jan 11, 2013, 08:51 AM
I don't even want timers, I just want a structured level set up by a human hand.

Something about running a gauntlet created by a human being was always more interesting and satisfying to me than playing a purely RNG world. Part of it is knowing there's very probably little things hidden about, ready to be found.

He said it was time-attack-like setup, not actual timers... Unless I read wrong.

Otherwise fuuck timers. >_>

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 08:53 AM
It has a 60 minute timer on it, AFAIK.

White Night
Jan 11, 2013, 08:55 AM
He said it was time-attack-like setup, not actual timers... Unless I read wrong.

Otherwise fuuck timers. >_>

Huh, there is actually a 60 minutes time limit for this escape
and you can see exactly how much time left, like timed COs. :eek:

Hope this won't get further confusing

NoiseHERO
Jan 11, 2013, 08:56 AM
Huh, there is actually a 60 minutes time limit for this escape
and you can see exactly how much time left, like timed COs. :eek:

Hope this won't get further confusing

Oh I see... aww... D:

I guess I'd wanna get it done as fast as possible first time, then take my time if I EVER get a second time.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 11:46 AM
The way I see it, quests created by human hand are always more exciting as difficulty can actually be implemented in some way or another. They don't need timers at all; as long as they're fun. However, they could add an additional option on the campship to activate a timer before you start, for those who enjoy those things (I know I'm a fan of go from A->B as fast as possible as I find it satisfying once I've managed to cut down my time).

It would be cool if the TA quests gave something outside of a nice sum of meseta the first time you run it, to encourage the mode. It would also give people an incentive to "spam" for the Darker's Den, as even if it doesn't show up, you'll get something out of it.

But of course SEGA won't do this because SEGA.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 11:54 AM
Well, they could do a system with human-created maps but varying parameters. Something like the grid system we have now, except...more meat to it. I'd like something like a map being broken up into 4-6 segments, which each segment doing something that another segment requires, with each variation having different solutions. This is what I was hoping they would be doing from the get go.

PSO1's strength was in its design requiring a semblance of thought to get through, at times. PSO1's weakness was in having only 3 layouts per map. Give the game multiple interworking segments, with with so many hand-made variations for each segment that even the same exact segment may look the same but isn't solved exactly the same way, and this game would never ever get old for me.

Even something like the mazey version of the caves EMQ with a finite number of spawns, ending in a boss. That alone would be great for me.

Hopefully what I always naysay about "if you hate it but don't speak up it will get worse" goes both ways - maybe abductions are a testbed for a better level system. Advanced missions, maybe?

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 02:23 PM
After testing out what Ricardo said over at Bumped.org I'm here to confirm that all that you need to do to get abducted is to simply run any VH TA 6 TIMES in back to back succession. S rank of course, that's all I did and on the 7th run during the countdown I got abducted. Going to do it again to see if it happens again, if so then that about wraps up this mystery. Have Fun.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i46.tinypic.com/10z2pgn.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Darkers Den is amazing and I'm just glad I managed to beat it solo. >_>; Even if I ran most of the time. Nearly everything is a rare monster. Also very important, in area 3 before you go in the boss teleporter I advise you to have everything equipped that you want to have your clone to have because...

[SPOILER-BOX]You have to fight yourself and Hunar at the same time! But you can do it![/SPOILER-BOX]

raiden55
Jan 11, 2013, 02:41 PM
maybe it's coincidence that it's 6 time, it may be that the more you're doing it, the more chance you have to be abducted.
some guys got it after one try after all.
or it may also be the total number of TA you did on your char or on a day.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 11, 2013, 02:54 PM
6 huh? Guess I know what to do when I get back

mommy_cornelia
Jan 11, 2013, 03:06 PM
Number 6 is a Lie =w=

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 03:09 PM
maybe it's coincidence that it's 6 time, it may be that the more you're doing it, the more chance you have to be abducted.
some guys got it after one try after all.
or it may also be the total number of TA you did on your char or on a day.

Yeah that's what I believe. Got some reports of my teamates that are up to there 9th run and still no abduction. =_=; So False alarm on the 6 run thing people.

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
Number 6 is a Lie =w=

=w= Sorry about that. Keep S ranking them! :v You will get kidnapped sooner or later.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 03:23 PM
Question: Did you lobby at all when doing your back-to-backs?

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 03:37 PM
7 might not be a lie, lol

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 03:43 PM
Question: Did you lobby at all when doing your back-to-backs?

No, I did not lobby at all. Stayed in camp ship the entire 6/7 runs.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 03:46 PM
7's a lie. We just did 7 back-to-back Nab (all under 5 minutes, so it's not like we're slow), and still no Den. \o/

Also did 6 runs before that (with some DCs and stuff), and yep, no Den.

Time to take a break though, Interrupt Rankingzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 11, 2013, 03:53 PM
So it just sounds like you have to run TA repeatedly.

...well, if I couldn't remember everything before, I will now. :lol:

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 03:57 PM
It doesn't HAVE to be TA, you can run other things then load up TA, but I assume that TA S-Ranks have higher chance of abduction.

Crysteon
Jan 11, 2013, 04:02 PM
Oh, Sega. What a subtle way to make people run TA quests against their own will, lol.

I've tried the "S rank Za Oodan or something else -> start a TA quest-> Repeat until successful abduction" method quite a lot lately, but I havent had any luck with it. Guess I'll just stick to S ranking TAs only, lol.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
It doesn't HAVE to be TA, you can run other things then load up TA, but I assume that TA S-Ranks have higher chance of abduction.

Considering Cornelia and I tried the Za Oodan > TA trick last night...

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying it sounds "faster" to just do TA.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 04:23 PM
7's a lie. We just did 7 back-to-back Nab (all under 5 minutes, so it's not like we're slow), and still no Den. \o/

Also did 6 runs before that (with some DCs and stuff), and yep, no Den.

Time to take a break though, Interrupt Rankingzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

That was my very short way of saying we'd just gotten into an abduction after 7.

And it was great.

Hit a 10-15 minute PSE burst, found a red box (talis loooooooooooool)

Clock ticking down, devastated anything and everything in our path with 5 minutes on the clock, clones downed in 45 seconds, hunar's sword broke, mission ended :[

edit: okay not lol about that talis, that was not a talis legacy, it was a lambda vishburn and mine is the only lucky rise one on the market :]

mommy_cornelia
Jan 11, 2013, 04:27 PM
That was my very short way of saying we'd just gotten into an abduction after 7.

And it was great.

Hit a 10-15 minute PSE burst, found a red box (talis loooooooooooool)

Clock ticking down, devastated anything and everything in our path with 5 minutes on the clock, clones downed in 45 seconds, hunar's sword broke, mission ended :[

edit: okay not lol about that talis, that was not a talis legacy, it was a lambda vishburn and mine is the only lucky rise one on the market :]

Geez, that was the most exciting run I ever had! MORE PLEASE!

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 04:28 PM
Well alright but I'll need an oil change

geesh

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 04:30 PM
just be glad the fun stuff isn't accessible when you want it +^_^+

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 04:34 PM
That really was a load of fun, though. It was solid PSO1 gameplay. Kill to proceed, decent challenges, I'm satisfied with that.

Now to find it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUc

MetalDude
Jan 11, 2013, 04:34 PM
Man, maybe Lambda Ardillo will actually be affordable now (or findable on the market, I haven't seen a single one in a while).

My abduction strategy is going to be a bit more productive now that I saw and confirmed that Subdue Fangulf is definitely one of the best quests for finding clones (2 occurrences in 3 runs so far): going to load up a TA and start the countdown after every completion of Subdue Fangulf. That way I'm still doing what I want (reliably finding clones) while still getting a shot at abduction (albeit alone ._.).

Bellion
Jan 11, 2013, 04:39 PM
S ranked Nab VH 5 times in a row.
Got abducted.
DC'd. Mad.

Vintasticvin
Jan 11, 2013, 04:39 PM
Would be funny if I get cloned and wasnt even looking for it :p

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 04:41 PM
how are you guys getting abducted in so little runs

where is my abduction!! ;______;

/quits. guess im not elite enuf

Reiketsu
Jan 11, 2013, 04:42 PM
Reading this, I'd like to hop on and try it myself again, but it probably won't work and I'll only regret how much time I've wasted later, lol

how are you guys getting abducted in so little runs

where is my abduction!! ;______;

/quits

*pat pat* You're not alone ._.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
If you actually like TA, it's not even really wasted time. Just make SURE you stock up on EVERYTHING. And set up a help/heal.whatever shortcut chat, because those cicada things can be srs omgwtf.

And don't leave your braolets at home.

Meji
Jan 11, 2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah, it's pretty easy to get abducted when you know how to.

Simply put:

Play SA on VH and S-Rank 6 times in a row.
Keep restarting the quest until you end up abducted.

Got captured with Giga, Cornelia and Aiku.
It was... Amazing. Gonna try it again right now!!
Also, we cross-bursted pretty hard.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/meijerem/pso20130111_215517_049_zps7dfac650.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Reiketsu
Jan 11, 2013, 04:52 PM
Ugh, I hate you people for this... I just want to get this fricking game out of my mind already, lol
I'll try this till midnight now... but if I don't get abducted, I'm going to change my forum name to 'Major Regret'

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 04:57 PM
Get a full team together and do legit TA runs, don't try to solo it. You will only regret it.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 04:59 PM
What, after 6 S-Ranks you can just keep reloading?

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 05:01 PM
That's right.

edit: To clarify, we did not go to the planet nor did we go to the lobby. It was get quest, go to gate, gate opens, turn around, get new quest. This was after 7 runs, all under 7 minutes, most under 6:30. That might not be relevant, and it might.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hmm, interesting. I'll try it now and see what I can do. We just broke the TA combo with a streak of C-Ranked Subdue De Malmoths though, so no idea if it will work. \o/

EDIT: Worked.

Fleuret
Jan 11, 2013, 05:24 PM
12 TAs. No luck.

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 05:30 PM
Glad to see more people getting abducted using that method. Hm, yet it still doesn't work for some of you.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 05:33 PM
Such is the nature of chance-based. It could be 99%, and someone would still never find it.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 05:53 PM
So you guys just S rank any VH mission without going to the lobby 6-7 times...

... then keep refreshing TA?

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 05:55 PM
Yes. It worked when we tried.

I have to say, fucking amazing quest. PSO2 needs more quests like it. We finished with 20 minutes remaining as a 3 player group. We had no idea what we were doing half the time, but our first plan is to cut down that time as much as possible. :P

And you don't have to be 50/50 at all.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 05:56 PM
How many times did you reset after getting the 6 Sranks?

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 05:57 PM
3, lol. I guess that was pretty lucky.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 05:58 PM
Yes. It worked when we tried.

I have to say, fucking amazing quest. PSO2 needs more quests like it. We finished with 20 minutes remaining as a 3 player group. We had no idea what we were doing half the time, but our first plan is to cut down that time as much as possible. :P

And you don't have to be 50/50 at all.

So...

Let's say I solo Nab Rappy Capture 6 times with S rank...

I just go to ship, choose Nab TA VH... go to gate, count down to zero, turn around and just repick the quest?

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 05:59 PM
I highly doubt that works. IT most likely has to be a TA for best success. I've done over 50 runs of other quests with no luck, but after doing TA, it worked.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 05:59 PM
I highly doubt that works. IT most likely has to be a TA for best success. I've done over 50 runs of other quests with no luck, but after doing TA, it worked.

Alright we'll try out 7 TAs then do the trick.

BTW, why don't you try to recreate your situation and see if you get abducted again.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 06:01 PM
4-5 resets here.

We aimed to clear the whole thing, but the PSE burst took priority ha ha.

We're trying again now.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 06:03 PM
4-5 resets here.

We aimed to clear the whole thing, but the PSE burst took priority ha ha.

We're trying again now.

Ah so you did 6 TAs again and got reabducted?

How is your nab TA VH? Our usual is 7-8 minutes.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hmm. Maybe I am missing something or perhaps you were just lucky. I have done many resets and to no avail. ;.;

Can one get abducted if alone?

Tajima Hirago
Got my 2nd abduction after another 7+ runs. xD Sadly I had to leave for an emergency but man, way to force people to do Time Attacks, Sega.

gigawuts
Nope, not abducted again yet.

MetalDude
Jan 11, 2013, 06:06 PM
Can one get abducted if alone?

Yep, a teammate of ours was abducted after starting up a normal quest.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 06:07 PM
How is your nab TA VH? Our usual is 7-8 minutes.
Our usual is just under 4 to high 4s, depending on people / performance, so we can fill Den quota pretty quickly.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 06:10 PM
So is it just S rank or S rank within a certain time? Maybe I did not meet the quota...

This is a frustrating mechanic really.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 06:14 PM
If it is within a certain time, I highly doubt it's anything that takes a decent amount of skill to get (As too many casuals would complain . . .). If you're running TAs, you should be meeting the quota providing you're not taking your time, so I wouldn't worry about it.

BTW, why don't you try to recreate your situation and see if you get abducted again.
I'll give it a shot. x.o

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 06:21 PM
If it is within a certain time, I highly doubt it's anything that takes a decent amount of skill to get (As too many casuals would complain . . .). If you're running TAs, you should be meeting the quota providing you're not taking your time, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'll give it a shot. x.o

Perhaps. Maybe I was just not doing it right. I did 7Srank runs. Did the resetting.

Although, at the start it was just me and another, then some way through 2 others joined.

ARG! SEGA...fu

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 06:23 PM
The other two joining are probably restricting you as they don't fill the full quota. I recommend trying again.

WBMike
Jan 11, 2013, 06:25 PM
After testing out what Ricardo said over at Bumped.org I'm here to confirm that all that you need to do to get abducted is to simply run any VH TA 6 TIMES in back to back succession. S rank of course, that's all I did and on the 7th run during the countdown I got abducted. Going to do it again to see if it happens again, if so then that about wraps up this mystery. Have Fun.

[spoiler-box]http://i46.tinypic.com/10z2pgn.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Darkers Den is amazing and I'm just glad I managed to beat it solo. >_>; Even if I ran most of the time. Nearly everything is a rare monster. Also very important, in area 3 before you go in the boss teleporter I advise you to have everything equipped that you want to have your clone to have because...

[spoiler-box]You have to fight yourself and Hunar at the same time! But you can do it![/spoiler-box]

Well glad to see this method is working, congrats! The mystery is solved.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 06:28 PM
The other two joining are probably restricting you as they don't fill the full quota. I recommend trying again.

I don't think I can solo S-rank. I don't know the routes so well by myself.

I'll have to try at some point with Hrith :D!

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 11, 2013, 06:57 PM
Did 6 VH TAs, got abducted.
And now we have to wait for one of them to finish eating :l

Ce'Nedra
Jan 11, 2013, 07:00 PM
Sadly I had to leave for an emergency but man, way to force people to do Time Attacks, Sega.

This...I don't like Time Attack in general in any game. I just wanna see the new area that's all. I don't even care much if I fail it and don't get cloned.

Guess I should try that method as well, I just wanna see Darkers Den

gravityvx
Jan 11, 2013, 07:02 PM
Lame...guess I'll only be getting abducted once on all my characters to get them cloned. Seems far too tedious for people like myself who can't stand TA.

Angelo
Jan 11, 2013, 07:07 PM
Seriously abhor TA's. Ugh.

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2013, 07:09 PM
I agree. I'm not subjecting myself to one run, let alone multiple runs, in succession, of those annoying missions just for that Darker Den shit. Hopefully SEGA makes other ways of getting abducted, and makes them more general.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 07:14 PM
Can't seem to replicate a second round of Den... Did anyone get Den after somebody DC'ing in the middle / going to the lobby?

Shadowth117
Jan 11, 2013, 07:16 PM
I agree. I'm not subjecting myself to one run, let alone multiple runs, in succession, of those annoying missions just for that Darker Den shit. Hopefully SEGA makes other ways of getting abducted, and makes them more general.

To be fair, it was also said repeatedly that they want Elite ARKS to be the ones that were cloned. They defined that apparently as people that Time Attack a lot. I don't see a problem with catering to that audience, although I DO see a problem with restricting content (see: A WHOLE FRIKKIN' AREA) to this.

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2013, 07:17 PM
To be fair, it was also said repeatedly that they want Elite ARKS to be the ones that were cloned. They defined that apparently as people that Time Attack a lot. I don't see a problem with catering to that audience, although I DO see a problem with restricting content (see: A WHOLE FRIKKIN' AREA) to this.

That's all well and good, but they should have other ways of being considered "elite" without trying to force some players to do missions they don't enjoy. Why should they be shut out of new content just because they don't like those missions?

Also, yes, the Den shouldn't even be RNG-automated. That's bullshit in and of itself.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 07:29 PM
That's all well and good, but they should have other ways of being considered "elite" without trying to force some players to do missions they don't enjoy. Why should they be shut out of new content just because they don't like those missions?

Also, yes, the Den shouldn't even be RNG-automated. That's bullshit in and of itself.

Those time attacks do not prove one is elite. They prove that one is organised with a decent amount of gear.

Xaeris
Jan 11, 2013, 07:30 PM
I imagine this is the conversation that took place at Sega HQ.

Dev 1: Hey. You remember PSU?

Dev 2: Sure?

Dev 1: And how we made it so that you had to run certain missions to get to certain lobbies which had other missions, making it so if you wanted to do a mission, you'd have to run a bunch of other stuff first?

Dev 2: Oh right, everyone hated that, so we fixed it in AotI.

Dev 1: Right, right...let's do that again. But this time, let's throw in a random RNG component so you don't necessarily get to do it even after you run all that other stuff.

Dev 2: This is why you make the big bucks.

Dev 1: Don't I know it.

It's not perfectly analogous, but it's the same basic idea.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 07:33 PM
Sounds like some people are butthurt their least favourite mode is being highlighted.

Spoiler: TA is part of the game, get used to it.

MetalDude
Jan 11, 2013, 07:35 PM
It'd be one thing if the chances were maybe... 25-30% more when doing TA's.

But this is stupid. It's practically abysmal outside of doing this method. Not everyone likes TAs and especially not everyone wants to do 6-7 of them just to access the only major new content in the game right now.

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2013, 07:36 PM
Sounds like some people are butthurt their least favourite mode is being highlighted.

Oh man, you sure got us. I'm going to need an ice pack for this burn, I tell you what. Owww~

No shit it's part of the game, just like clothing and accessories. I just suggested that people shouldn't be locked out of content just because they don't enjoy certain aspects of the game. But, as we've seen with the grinding/affixing/everything system in PSO2, SEGA ain't exactly pushing for 'fairness' or 'good player experience'.

However, someone mentioned to me that it's possible w/o doing TA missions, so I guess it may happen someday. Whatevah. I'm not horribly concerned either way. Just as long as they don't make a habit out of this.

Bellion
Jan 11, 2013, 07:39 PM
I wonder if deaths are a factor. Didn't die in my first 5 Nab VH solos and got abducted. Playing with others now and some deaths happening, like 10+ runs and no abductions.

Angelo
Jan 11, 2013, 07:40 PM

It's not even like TA is difficult. It's just monotonous.

I'll be sure to use the line you're using when Battle Mode comes out and see how people react.

Xaeris

That's a curious (read: wrong) conclusion to make. The issue isn't that a certain game mode is getting attention. It's perfectly fine when they add more Marathon quests. It's perfectly fine that certain room decorations and accessories were available, largely through doing Marathon quests. It's...okay that Klotho gives out ridiculous meseta rewards on a daily basis for them. There's an argument to be made there about inflation, but let's table that for now and say it's fine.

The problem I have, and the problem I suspect other people have, is that some good content is available through doing an otherwise unrelated game mode. Darker's Den isn't a Marathon quest. How would you feel if a new Marathon quest were released, but you had to spend x amount of hours in a multi party farm to access it?

Dana
Oh how I miss Challenge modes. ._.;

Meji
Jan 11, 2013, 07:46 PM
Useful information about abduction can be found on 2ch's PSO2 threads (http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ogame3/1357908561/).

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 07:47 PM
Useful information about abduction can be found on 2ch's PSO2 threads (http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ogame3/1357908561/).

Any good on it?

MetalDude
Jan 11, 2013, 07:49 PM
I did not mean ordinary people can understand the idea of ​​bald

Indeed Google Translate, indeed.

Dana
Jan 11, 2013, 07:49 PM

;s

Well...that clears that matter up

jooozek
Jan 11, 2013, 07:50 PM
I get the feeling that for advanced quests you will also have to prepare some derpy ritual in order to get a run of one.

gigawuts
Jan 11, 2013, 08:02 PM
So, anyone here get a second run in after their first? If yes, did you succeed or fail your first?

edit: just wanted to get this one in here...

It's not even like ____ is difficult. It's just monotonous.

^Description of everything in PSO2 thanks to the RNGception. Indeed, in RPG's in general, but others (including previous PS titles) do a better job of masking it.

I'll just say that the abduction level was everything good about PSO1, + everything good about PSO2. It was actiony, but not monotonous or run-in-circley. If they abandoned free fields and converted entirely to this style of structured map (sans RNG to get it) for ultimate I'd be very happy.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 08:03 PM
No good... 6 runs... 30 retries... and we S rank NAB VH in under 8 minutes.

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2013, 08:06 PM
It was actiony, but not monotonous or run-in-circley. If they abandoned free fields and converted entirely to this style of structured map (sans RNG to get it) for ultimate I'd be very happy.

Oh, you mean how all the missions in PSU were? Why, yes, I agree. I found that style of mission was vastly superior. I think they should add those kinds of runs in addition to free-roam-type 'quests'.

Reiketsu
Jan 11, 2013, 08:19 PM
Well, 6 S-ranked TAs in a row and after that kept resetting like a bazillion times, but didn't do shit.
Did two more runs after a while, and kept resetting after that again to no avail.

Thanks to this shit, I can't even see TA, anymore, even though it was really fun before... X_X

Oh well, I knew I was going to regret this *sigh*
So much time wasted... but this seriously was the last time I tried.
I give up now. Not going to touch the game again until we get new content I might actually be able to play.

Gonna take my Crash Bandicoot plush now, go to bed and cry myself to sleep lol

MetalDude
Jan 11, 2013, 08:34 PM
Oh, you mean how all the missions in PSU were? Why, yes, I agree. I found that style of mission was vastly superior. I think they should add those kinds of runs in addition to free-roam-type 'quests'.

PSU and PSO alike. It presents a tangible list of desirable missions where you can hunt exactly what you want with complete consistency. Just throw in the possibility of codes occurring and you easily fix the monotony.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 08:38 PM
17 Naberius VH TA ...

No abduction...

I have a better chance teaching a rock how to sing than to finding one...

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 11, 2013, 08:49 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/CyronTanryoku/pso20130111_154058_009_zps4203020a.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
We died a lot

Post pics of my clone if you see her

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 08:53 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/CyronTanryoku/pso20130111_154058_009_zps4203020a.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
We died a lot

Post pics of my clone if you see her

What did you do?

We're up to our 21st run...

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 11, 2013, 08:55 PM
S ranked VH Naberius 6 times, on the 7th attempt, we got abducted.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 08:56 PM

So many runs... no abduction.

All my mates are lv.45+ sub and main... and we're clearing nab VH mode in less than 8-9 minutes with no deaths...

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 09:00 PM

Exactly what I did, haha.

Kirine
Jan 11, 2013, 09:02 PM
I guess I'll just watch videos of people doing the map and just imagine myself being the one playing and be satisfied with that. Maybe in the future I will do a TA and randomly run into it.

Z-0
Jan 11, 2013, 09:43 PM
I can't seem to force a second Abduction. :/ I've done Naberius like 7 or 8 times, no abduction after regating (note, after a certain number of tries, you can just keep reloading the mission), so we decided to do Lilipa 6 times instead, and we can't get the abduction to happen at all...

qq

I wonder: Is it possible that you cannot be abducted again during that day if you have already completed (not just entered) the quest?

White Night
Jan 11, 2013, 10:26 PM

That is of no use. You are recorded as a clone the moment you get abducted. Changing anything within the den would not do anything as I confirm that, when facing my own clone, it still talks in the old Autoword instead of the ones I modified before the countdown button is pressed.

Tajima Hirago
Jan 11, 2013, 10:35 PM
That is of no use. You are recorded as a clone the moment you get abducted. Changing anything within the den would not do anything as I confirm that, when facing my own clone, it still talks in the old Autoword instead of the ones I modified before the countdown button is pressed.

I see, thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll have to have everything ready before I get abducted. Is it just me or it feels like it wont let me do it a second time?

Eman2417
Jan 11, 2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah I haven't been able to get recaptured either.

Ezodagrom
Jan 11, 2013, 10:50 PM
I agree with the bolded part, as flawed as the free fields are, I still enjoy playing through them (especially because I don't go around looping through them for hours, I play around in the field for a while and then head to the boss), so I would rather have quests structured like the abduction one has an addition to the game and not as a replacement of the free fields.
Who knows, maybe advanced quests could be like this? *wishful thinking*

Meji
Jan 11, 2013, 11:17 PM
I wonder: Is it possible that you cannot be abducted again during that day if you have already completed (not just entered) the quest?
Also curious about this. Needs research.

Crysteon
Jan 12, 2013, 12:22 AM
11 S ranked TA runs on Vhard with a full party....still no abduction.

TA all day long, they said. You will get abducted in no time, they said.

Alenoir
Jan 12, 2013, 12:49 AM
11 S ranked TA runs on Vhard with a full party....still no abduction.

10 runs here and nothing, too. We started late at night though, so people were dropping out half way through and at the end it was just two people running the last run.

CyberNei
Jan 12, 2013, 12:53 AM
Do we need to have all 3 TACOs S-Ranked on vhard to get abducted, or anyone confirmed otherwise? Worrying cause i have only Naberius one done on vhard so far, though done them on other difficulties.
Just did few runs on Neberius TA, maybe like 8, didn't count. No luck.

Bellion
Jan 12, 2013, 01:24 AM
You can just run Nab VH all day.

Alenoir
Jan 12, 2013, 02:57 AM
Do we need to have all 3 TACOs S-Ranked on vhard to get abducted, or anyone confirmed otherwise? Worrying cause i have only Naberius one done on vhard so far, though done them on other difficulties.
Just did few runs on Neberius TA, maybe like 8, didn't count. No luck.

There have been people reporting they get kidnapped without experiencing TA previously on the JP wiki IIRC, but they didn't really say if they were with a party.

EvilMag
Jan 12, 2013, 02:58 AM
Friend of mine got abducted in area 3 of the Falz Hunar EM.

Alenoir
Jan 12, 2013, 03:45 AM
Any details to that like how it happened and what it was like when it happen? That's definitely... interesting.

Syklo
Jan 12, 2013, 04:03 AM
wait........how the heck does that work!?!?

consume
Jan 12, 2013, 05:00 AM

PSO2 ??????? Abduction Gameplay Part1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcrfiimg6io)

PSO2 ??????? Abduction Gameplay Part2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMsFxan6yc)

Every single time I run into clones, your friend with the wired lance is there. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And she is always using heavenly fall/other spin on me :-x

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/ibwDijc2S55cDc.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/i3hTOXaPbh34j.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/iW586S6JdC72i.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/iFV2D5g87XN7.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/iu1z89DycbNgk.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.minus.com/iVzZgX9B8TTMN.bmp[/SPOILER-BOX]
Tell her to go away pls

Infinity Series
Jan 12, 2013, 05:36 AM

abducted....

by funji

Meji
Jan 12, 2013, 05:44 AM
Uhm, don't think this is possible.

gigawuts
Jan 12, 2013, 05:47 AM

I really want this to be true. This sounds so cool, random party abductions in city quests. Pls sega.

Heat Haze
Jan 12, 2013, 05:54 AM
The Funji =/= Abduction

Also, having a difficult time trying to get abducted again. First time was a Duo just testing things out. Needless to say, it didn't go so well. Now with a full party it seems a lot more difficult to even get it to occur.

HaxMega
Jan 12, 2013, 06:10 AM
I managed to get abducted earlier. Our party of 4 did 9 Nab TA's (All around 8-9 minutes) After about 10 resets, one of my friends quit and we got abducted 3 resets later. (All resets were from in the campship) We failed at the Zeshrayda near the end. We all rejoined in the same party, (And my friend who quit also rejoined) and we got abducted again on the 5th reset. 4th friend accidentally returned to lobby, and we failed again. Tried resetting again, around 30-40 times, and didn't get abducted again. So it seems whatever activates it, stays if you fail once. But then it disappears if you fail again. Lowest level character was level 45.

Gen2000
Jan 12, 2013, 07:11 AM
This thread is basically what I came back here for...so if I'm gathering this right.

- Run VH Nab TA 6+ time, running it back to back without going to lobby
- Gate reset until success?

Me and a friend duo all the daily TACOs earlier so I guess doesn't don't count towards the total. Gonna try again later on. I was kind of taking a break until Advance Quest comes out but seems like quite a few people are having success getting the Den and I really want to give it a shot now.

Shirai
Jan 12, 2013, 07:15 AM
Did Vhard Naberius TA like 20ish times today S-ranked all of them, no darker den.
All were duo though.

Some of us just aren't that lucky I guess.

Bellion
Jan 12, 2013, 10:20 AM
This thread is basically what I came back here for...so if I'm gathering this right.

- Run VH Nab TA 6+ time, running it back to back without going to lobby
- Gate reset until success?

Well, I ran VH Nab 5 times, but went to the lobby between the 3rd and 4th run. Got abducted after trying to run it for the 6th time. Really not sure if the lobby return does affect your chances.

Edit: To anyone who got abducted, did anyone die during your TA runs? Trying to figure out if that would affect your chances.

Z-0
Jan 12, 2013, 11:47 AM
Edit: To anyone who got abducted, did anyone die during your TA runs? Trying to figure out if that would affect your chances.

Yep. o/ Had some deaths at the Banthers when he went into frenzy straight away. I was once dead at the end of the quest too and it still worked.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 12, 2013, 11:50 AM
Did Vhard Naberius TA like 20ish times today S-ranked all of them, no darker den.
All were duo though.

Some of us just aren't that lucky I guess.

This is kinda exactly why I don't wanna bother with it really...I don't wanna spend hours and hours to grind Naberius TA for a "chance" to get to see the new area. I guess I have to at some point, but I'm afraid it will take me alot of tries to get it done as well.

Shirai
Jan 12, 2013, 11:54 AM
This is kinda exactly why I don't wanna bother with it really...I don't wanna spend hours and hours to grind Naberius TA for a "chance" to get to see the new area. I guess I have to at some point, but I'm afraid it will take me alot of tries to get it done as well.

It's depressing...kind of makes me want to not even bother and just hope by some chance in a random TA run it happens.

Kirine
Jan 12, 2013, 12:05 PM
I just did 12 runs of VH Nab TA... no good.

This thing must be mythical to some people.

Z-0
Jan 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
After a while you should just be resetting the quest instead of running more TAs, anyway. It does work.

Also, I have this feeling playing with someone who's already been abducted during the day (The JP day reset 2 hours ago, also) will restrict you from going there.

Eman2417
Jan 12, 2013, 01:49 PM
Did some more TA's today and have yet to get reabducted,. Can anyone confirm going back in the darker den after already clearing it?

gigawuts
Jan 12, 2013, 02:02 PM
It may have a 24 hour cooldown, 7 day cooldown, who knows. I can definitely say we tried for ~6 hours between last night and this morning and were NOT re-abducted.

BIG OLAF
Jan 12, 2013, 02:04 PM
It may have a 24 hour cooldown, 7 day cooldown, who knows.

Or, imagine if if you can only do it once per character. I wouldn't put it past SEGA.

Z-0
Jan 12, 2013, 02:09 PM
I doubt it, because there's a title for clearing the Den five times.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 12, 2013, 04:22 PM
I'd be fine with once per character.
I'd be so annoyed if I got reabducted and I wasn't prepared appearance wise

jooozek
Jan 12, 2013, 04:37 PM
Yes, please SEGA, we need content that you can play only once on your character. That is so genius!

Jay6
Jan 12, 2013, 05:18 PM
Well... I did get Abducted. However, I want to bring up a point that seems pretty stupid.
I have a habit of chatting when I die. The key to chat (normally) is the Enter key. Though, when you die, the Enter key becomes the Retire from mission key. The cursor automatically goes over it, and well, it's annoying. Just pressing it ONCE, or pressing enter, can cause one to retire out of the mission entirely. No confirmation.

So yeah, my experience? It was alright. It certainly is one of the most challenging missions so far. So it seems that if you fail once at the mission, you have only one other chance before you have to do what is required again to get in. What's required? I did about 6 runs of VHard TAs, then kept retrying from the campship to get in. It should work eventually. I can't really tell if that is what is required though. I screwed up pretty bad by pressing the enter key when I died that one time. "The dead don't talk, so if you die, don't try to talk." Save as many moons as you can, and revive when safe to do so. And have 4 people with you (a ranger isn't required, but would be helpful). Never do alone.

Z-0
Jan 12, 2013, 08:07 PM
Well, this is just getting pointless.

I still can't force a second abduction, even after 24 hours have passed. We've done numerous TAs, and numerous other quests, but nothing.

Alenoir
Jan 12, 2013, 08:12 PM
There could be a limit to the amount of clones on the server (someone said he was kidnapped on the first day, but suddenly stopped seeing his own clone), and until your clone gets removed you can't be kidnapped again.

This is all based on one guy's info though, so who knows.

Meji
Jan 12, 2013, 08:49 PM
So, someone with a lot better experience with the Japanese language that could translate the theories on the JP Abduction page (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%96%E3%83%80%E3%82%AF%E3% 82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3)?

Resanoca
Jan 12, 2013, 09:09 PM
6 TA runs, then abducted. Weeeee

Shirai
Jan 12, 2013, 09:16 PM
Yay got abducted after 6 Naberius TA runs(5-6 mins long) and 3 resets in a 4 player party.

Reiketsu
Jan 12, 2013, 09:19 PM
Yay got abducted after 6 Naberius TA runs(5-6 mins long) and 3 resets in a 4 player party.

T__T"

Enforcer MKV
Jan 12, 2013, 09:20 PM
T__T"

If it makes you feel better, I haven't had any luck either.

Hug?

Shirai
Jan 12, 2013, 09:20 PM
T__T"

D:!!!

Sorry himiii ;-;

Reiketsu
Jan 12, 2013, 09:21 PM
D:!!!

Sorry himiii ;-;

It's okay, lol
I'm glad at least you guys got it to work >_<

If it makes you feel better, I haven't had any luck either.

Hug?

But you're made of metal... you're probably going to break all my bones!

BIG OLAF
Jan 12, 2013, 09:23 PM
I wonder if there is a cooldown, and how long it is. I sat through those missions with Meji, Gigawuts, and Nedra, and then we reset the mission for 15-20 minutes straight, with nothing. Meji and Giga had been abducted before. Wondering if that soiled our chances, since it seems that, when in a party of people who haven't been abducted before, it happens almost instantly.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 12, 2013, 09:24 PM
T__T"
Look at the bright side, if you ever see your sister's clone, you can beat her up.

It's your only chance

Enforcer MKV
Jan 12, 2013, 09:28 PM
But you're made of metal... you're probably going to break all my bones!

Oi, I can be gentle!....

No, let's stop before that gets taken out of context. -.-;;;

Syklo
Jan 12, 2013, 09:29 PM
just read the jp page.

They kidnap rappies now? ;_;

Shirai
Jan 12, 2013, 09:30 PM
It's okay, lol
I'm glad at least you guys got it to work >_<

You can beat my clone up if you ever see her now...

;__;

Meji
Jan 12, 2013, 09:37 PM
I wonder if there is a cooldown, and how long it is. I sat through those missions with Meji, Gigawuts, and Nedra, and then we reset the mission for 15-20 minutes straight, with nothing. Meji and Giga had been abducted before. Wondering if that soiled our chances, since it seems that, when in a party of people who haven't been abducted before, it happens almost instantly.
Nah, that's just me and Giga's being too fat; we don't fit through the TA Gate.

Reiketsu
Jan 12, 2013, 09:41 PM
Oi, I can be gentle!....

No, let's stop before that gets taken out of context. -.-;;;

Woah... :-o

You can beat my clone up if you ever see her now...

;__;

Why would I even want to do that?? O_o"
My own clone, sure... I'd love to beat the crap out of myself, lol
But you? I could never hurt you, not even your clone's cloned clone D:

Look at the bright side, if you ever see your sister's clone, you can beat her up.

It's your only chance

Well... this is kinda a different story...
I MEAN, SAME GOES FOR YOU, ONEE-SAMA!! Q__Q"

Alenoir
Jan 12, 2013, 10:35 PM

Nah, my group's been at this for a while, none of us have been kidnapped before, nothing is happening.

Jay6
Jan 13, 2013, 08:51 AM
I've tried to get abducted again today, but failed. Last attempt was just over 24 hours. Haven't been able to successfully get in for a long time. I guess you only get 2 attempts every... I dunno a time period.

キット
Jan 13, 2013, 09:11 AM
Wait.
So for abductions, it's 4-6 S Rank runs. Then resets until then.

Hm. Questions.
1. Do you think they might reset every noon and midnight (JPN Pacific)?
2. Would it be invalid if (1) Matterboards aren't completed or (2) A certain point in the game isn't reached? i. e.: Ruins.
3. Has anyone tried VH Regular Missions 4-6 times at least once? (Just for safety measures.)
4. Would it be easier to get abducted if you didn't have COs from Klotho?
5. Darker Stones? Maybe you need to carry/put away Darker Stones from Elder Falz?
6. Has anyone did a measurement of the amount of solo abductions and the amount of party abductions?
7. Anyone else think this is bull...? =_=
8. No death S Ranks?
9. You do 4-6 runs of S Rank TA and still don't get the abduction of a lifetime, is it possible that it might be a server problem/bug?

Now involving the people that have been abducted,
1. Was it fun!?
2. What is the general (FORSHURE) codes that you'll get in the Den of Darkness?
3. Indirect PVP with yourself, take out your weaknesses?
4. Whenever you do get abducted, does all hell break loose? i.e.: RED AND DARKNESS AND THE SHIP CRASHING.
5. Is the red goo edible...? (Cherry Jello)

That's all I have to ask. Also, I'm annoyed that I have to do TAs more than I want to. I love beating myself (pun intended) in TAs but come on.

Heat Haze
Jan 13, 2013, 09:54 AM
Wait.
So for abductions, it's 4-6 S Rank runs. Then resets until then.

Hm. Questions.
1. Do you think they might reset every noon and midnight (JPN Pacific)?
Possibly. Got abducted once, haven't gotten abducted again since then. A friend supposedly got reabducted, having accidentally soloing it and died.
2. Would it be invalid if (1) Matterboards aren't completed or (2) A certain point in the game isn't reached? i. e.: Ruins.
Uncertain.
3. Has anyone tried VH Regular Missions 4-6 times at least once? (Just for safety measures.)
Regular VH missions, in tandem with VH TAs, seem to have worked for some. People have reported getting abducted right after VH Hunar City.
4. Would it be easier to get abducted if you didn't have COs from Klotho?
No, friend got abducted having multiple COs from Klotho. We were doing TACO at the time.
5. Darker Stones? Maybe you need to carry/put away Darker Stones from Elder Falz?
Unrelated.
6. Has anyone did a measurement of the amount of solo abductions and the amount of party abductions?
Can't say for sure. Some people did say they had an easier time getting abducted solo.
7. Anyone else think this is bull...? =_=
It's Sega.
8. No death S Ranks?
Yes, not sure if it's necessary. It's widely agreed upon that deaths don't matter as long as you S-Rank.
9. You do 4-6 runs of S Rank TA and still don't get the abduction of a lifetime, is it possible that it might be a server problem/bug?
It's a problem with the RNG. Meaning, the entire game.

Now involving the people that have been abducted,
1. Was it fun!?
Very fun. Should be the entire game. No, seriously. THE ENTIRE GAME.
2. What is the general (FORSHURE) codes that you'll get in the Den of Darkness?
Guaranteed destruction (darchyme and beize), Guaranteed bosses (Level 3 Infected Dark Agrani, Gwana Nero, few others)
3. Indirect PVP with yourself, take out your weaknesses?
20k Restas aren't fun. My Clone is a troll.
4. Whenever you do get abducted, does all hell break loose? i.e.: RED AND DARKNESS AND THE SHIP CRASHING.
Ship crashes, you get a small cutscene of your character getting their bearings. Not sure what you're asking here though.
5. Is the red goo edible...? (Cherry Jello)
Floor hazards aren't fun.

That's all I have to ask. Also, I'm annoyed that I have to do TAs more than I want to. I love beating myself (pun intended) in TAs but come on.

Responses are in bold in the quote.

BIG OLAF
Jan 13, 2013, 10:00 AM
It's a problem with the RNG. Meaning, the entire game.

Oh man, I laughed out loud because of truth.

キット
Jan 13, 2013, 10:22 AM
Responses are in bold in the quote.

Alright. That's definitely enough answers for me. I'm going to try the after Hunar theory.
Also yes. Sega. You speak the truth. +1

MetalDude
Jan 13, 2013, 12:28 PM
It's kind of dumb to hear that such an awesome part of the game is annoyingly hard to access. It's like Sega enjoys fucking up their own ideas. On the other hand, I sincerely hope Advanced Quests are just as amazing.

Kirine
Jan 13, 2013, 07:43 PM
JP players told me something useful.

You need to run Nab Time Attack under 7 minutes with 4 people 6 times in a row (without breaking off the chain) and if you keep resetting for 10~15 times, you'll encounter them.

Sure enough, I encountered them.

BIG OLAF
Jan 13, 2013, 07:45 PM
Why under 7:00? I don't think that would make a difference, just as long as it's S-ranked.

Kirine
Jan 13, 2013, 07:47 PM
Why under 7:00? I don't think that would make a difference, just as long as it's S-ranked.

Apparently it's about quality over quantity.

Fleuret
Jan 13, 2013, 07:51 PM
Under 7:00? Well that just makes it harder for me to try grabbing random ppl for abduction...
Unless someone can verify they got abducted doing the same thing except over 7:00.

Heat Haze
Jan 13, 2013, 07:53 PM
I was in a party of 3 when I got abducted. We didn't reach the 7 minute mark but still got abducted. For specifics, we did 11 TA runs thinking it was 6 TA runs then 7th being abduction. Didn't happen, but we kept TAing anyway. After the 11th run we got tired and kept restarting. Then abduction.

Perhaps there are hidden time requirements that varies by party size. I suppose it would make sense, but you can't really prove that.

gigawuts
Jan 13, 2013, 07:55 PM
Yeah I'm doubting the 7 minute thing too. If people are being abducted solo I think it's more about consecutive TA's, or number of TA's in the last hour than I think it's about 7 minute runs.

mommy_cornelia
Jan 13, 2013, 08:06 PM
well, logged in, decided to spam the gate of NAB VH TA for fun and solo, 4th try, got abucted, after 10 minutes, died

tried to do the same with a full PT, no luck after... 30 tries?... my my =w=;:

gigawuts
Jan 13, 2013, 08:07 PM
Being that we pondered about a 24 or 48 hour cooldown, it'll be interesting to see if you can get reabducted before the same time in two days.

Could be the RNG messing with us, but I doubt it since it's so easy for almost everyone to get abducted, until you've already been abducted when it becomes utterly impossible.

Syklo
Jan 13, 2013, 08:16 PM
(Just made this up now)
a theory of mine follows something like the behaviour of anti-form in KH2

Completing TA's (and perhaps arks quests or free fields) will increase the probability of the next quest being an abduction, the amount depending on rank and the quest itself. Assume it's impossible to get abducted on your first quest since login.
S-rank a TA, probability of next quest being abduction = 0.01 (applies to instant restarts too). A-rank that quest and probability of next quest being abduction = 0.016 (including instant restarts), etc etc.
Once abduction DOES occur, this counter resets, or otherwise subtract 1 so that you need to complete much more quests to even get the probability back.

Anyone think this is too far-fetched?

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 13, 2013, 08:33 PM
Under 7:00? Well that just makes it harder for me to try grabbing random ppl for abduction...
Unless someone can verify they got abducted doing the same thing except over 7:00.

Hai Fleu
We did 6 VH Naberius in a row, all around 9 minutes each

BIG OLAF
Jan 13, 2013, 09:21 PM
There we go, the "under 7:00" bit is bull. It's good to shoot down the things the Rumor Mill cranks out before it flies out of control.

Resanoca
Jan 13, 2013, 09:29 PM
Okay, we did it 6 times under 7 minutes. After 4 resets, we got captured again.

Kirine
Jan 13, 2013, 09:34 PM
There we go, the "under 7:00" bit is bull. It's good to shoot down the things the Rumor Mill cranks out before it flies out of control.

I believe the method stated will work (since it worked for me) but that doesn't mean it's the only answer.

So many people are so focused on a sure fire single way to get abduction, there may not necessarily be a single answer that is wholly correct or wholly wrong, especially if one method does produce results~

Does a successful result mean it may work for you? Of course, if such condition trigger it, then such conditions are valid.

Does it means it is the only way? Not at all

Does it mean it is not worth doing? Up to you, if you wish to recreate someone's situation that worked for them and see if it worked for you, go ahead.

Can I try a different method? Of course! Many people are getting it through different paths, so it isn't strange to pick another one up.

konvay
Jan 13, 2013, 09:38 PM
I enjoy being abducted and having people rescue me:

"Sorry, Mario, but your princess is in another castle!"

Sp-24
Jan 13, 2013, 09:45 PM
I believe the method stated will work (since it worked for me) but that doesn't mean it's the only answer.

So many people are so focused on a sure fire single way to get abduction, there may not necessarily be a single answer that is wholly correct or wholly wrong, especially if one method does produce results~

Does a successful result mean it may work for you? Of course, if such condition trigger it, then such conditions are valid.

Does it means it is the only way? Not at all

Does it mean it is not worth doing? Up to you, if you wish to recreate someone's situation that worked for them and see if it worked for you, go ahead.

Very true. I find it hard to believe that Sega would make a seemingly important part of a new update, seeing how they've been bragging about it for weeks, have such specific access conditions. And, of all things, would make it trigger only on TA missions (since nobody would ever even talk about those TACOs otherwise, left alone do them, or make up an abbreviation for them, right?).

It's just like with parallel worlds: people were running the first area of the Christmas emergency when it was available, and the only two quests where the portals have been reported to have been seen when it wasn't. And yet now, all but the first quest have out-of-place enemies in the Enemy Record.

Shirai
Jan 13, 2013, 10:07 PM
Got abducted again after 6 runs under 7 mins each in a row, with a party of 4 VHARD Naberius.
Reset around...4-6 times.

Resanoca
Jan 13, 2013, 10:39 PM
Sadly, can't really confirm you have to do it 6 times under 7 minutes since it could've just been luck. Our other time was a mix of 6-7 minutes per run, so...yeah.

Fleuret
Jan 13, 2013, 11:03 PM
Thing is, it's pretty hard finding a team to try for darkers den when the stronger people you know already got abducted, are barely on, etc etc. Or while doing it, hunar or falz shows up while youre in the middle of it.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 13, 2013, 11:32 PM
Thing is, it's pretty hard finding a team to try for darkers den when the stronger people you know already got abducted, are barely on, etc etc.
We're sorry, Fleu D:

Exiled_Gundam
Jan 14, 2013, 01:05 AM
Anyone tried S-ranked Za Oodan mission within 6 minutes, 6 or more consecutive times and then try resetting naberius TA?

Syklo
Jan 14, 2013, 01:17 AM
Well there goes my theory.
Clearly people just keep ignoring.

Skyly HUmar
Jan 14, 2013, 02:09 AM
Ive been at it for about 7 hours now, ive done over 30 runs of vh nab (also did the other two vh and all of hard TA) all S rank, best time was 5:27. All of us got the message from koffee. No abduction.

Idk if were not doing something or if were just unlucky, but imo, sakai fucked up by not explaining how it works.

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 02:29 AM
Our group did some Nabe S runs today, all under 7 minutes, at around the 5th or 6th try we got kidnapped. (We were gonna just go restart it after we finish the 7th run.)

May try again later, but for now, time to look for our clones.

We HAVE been doing TAs on and off for the past 2 days and nothing really happened. We never paid attention to the time until today.

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 02:34 AM
All under 7? My team usually does under 6 or under 5 consistently and most of them are up to their 30th run. . . I'm curious if criteria is different for each person/group) or it changes each day, or something silly along those lines.

It's also possible that party size gives you a higher allowance (who knows), but from what I can tell it seems completely random from day to day, lol.

Phantom Rain
Jan 14, 2013, 02:44 AM
I tried za oodan 6 times. it didnt work.:(

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 02:50 AM
All under 7? My team usually does under 6 or under 5 consistently and most of them are up to their 30th run. . . I'm curious if criteria is different for each person/group) or it changes each day, or something silly along those lines.

It's also possible that party size gives you a higher allowance (who knows), but from what I can tell it seems completely random from day to day, lol.

I don't know if it requires you to do certain amount of TA first or whatnot. We DID try about 20 times (if not 30) for the past two days without any success.

If it matters:

I logged into Falz Hunar EM being announced -> we did Falz Hunar -> we went to do the under 7 minute TA runs -> kidnap happened. I changed from RA/FO (50/50) to FO/TE (50/40) for the TAs. The party leader is a GU/RA (50/50). None of the 4 people in the party have been kidnapped before.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 03:16 AM
I still wonder how people even manage to clear the TA in 5 mins. My fastest time so far with 4 is like 9 mins. We had 3 HU and 1 RA kinda.

Either way I've done 6 VH TA Naberius and all arround 9-10 minutes, resetted for 30 mins straight without luck. Then again, my luck with this games' RNG is terrible as it is so I'm not really that suprised =w=

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 03:19 AM
Just done 6 under 5 minutes, reset the gate 20+ times.

Nothing. qq

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 14, 2013, 03:27 AM
I still wonder how people even manage to clear the TA in 5 mins. My fastest time so far with 4 is like 9 mins. We had 3 HU and 1 RA kinda.

Party composition and who-goes-where is most of it. My group is usually 1 GU/RA, 2 FI/HU (one loves to knuckledash everywhere, basically gets both buttons to skip to Rockbear solo and still beats me to him), and 1 extra or nobody. Regularly 7 minutes or less. (More towards 7 on VH, 5 on Normal)

For HU and RA in particular kill speed on regular enemies here is a bit of an issue when people are split up, at least in my experience. A Force would have significantly less kill time on regulars.

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 03:43 AM

We were doing it with 1 GU/RA and 3 FO/TE. And yeah, it really matters who goes where at what timing. Like, who should start heading to which part of the map while who is killing what to activate the jump pad to that part.

Needless to say Hunar's sword was not broken. 13 damage... ._.

Meji
Jan 14, 2013, 04:19 AM
Okay, we did it 6 times under 7 minutes. After 4 resets, we got captured again.When were you captured the first time? :3

I believe this, together with Cornelias recent fail re-abduction, proves the fact that there's originally a X-hours cooldown for the Darkers Den. Guessing those that got abducted twice in a short period of time was due to bugs?

Giga: Rush some later today?

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 06:08 AM
When were you captured the first time? :3

I believe this, together with Cornelias recent fail re-abduction, proves the fact that there's originally a X-hours cooldown for the Darkers Den. Guessing those that got abducted twice in a short period of time was due to bugs?

Giga: Rush some later today?

I'll join too if you guys wait for me to hop on tonight =w= I might even try my TE instead of HU cause I might be able to deal more damage if I get my stuff right.

Reiketsu
Jan 14, 2013, 06:32 AM
I really should stop looking here, it's just depressing me, lol
This whole thing is still BS... as long as there's no absolute guarantee for me to get captured within an hour of TAing (at max), I'm not going to attempt this again... >_>"

Crystal_Shard
Jan 14, 2013, 07:23 AM
I'll join too if you guys wait for me to hop on tonight =w= I might even try my TE instead of HU cause I might be able to deal more damage if I get my stuff right.

Would love to join the three of you if you're all on early enough. I didn't get much of a chance to play during the previous weekend. orz

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 07:28 AM
Would love to join the three of you if you're all on early enough. I didn't get much of a chance to play during the previous weekend. orz

Same here, I was bussy with other stuff yesterday and day before. By the time I log in tonight it will be like 1-2 am for you though xD

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 07:31 AM
More abduction? Yes pls.

BIG OLAF
Jan 14, 2013, 07:34 AM
Looks like I'll miss it again, then. Maybe someday, I guess.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 07:36 AM
More abduction? Yes pls.

I'll be on at my usual times tonight. Hope you and Meji can wait for me, and find a 4th meanwhile :3

Limbo_lag
Jan 14, 2013, 07:40 AM
Thought I'd share my 2 cents. Unlocked it with a partner after I completed 9 runs (which did include one run of VH lilipa and Amdu), and he completed 7 or so. Had someone join us for 3-4 runs, tho they left partway.

At the end of the 9th run, I just reset the nab TA each time it failed. 3rd reset got it.

Failed coz we ran out of time though :/ Highly recommend having a party of at least 3. Mobs everywhere, enclosed areas, poison water, and gunships which onehit you with missiles. You'll have to take the ship down again and again before destroying its control panel.

Can someone also confirm: to unlock area 3, do we need to kill Zesh?

Also, I guess this can't be properly confirmed, but is there a cooldown on getting re-abducted? What is the shortest time between attempts for those who have been abducted twice?

EDIT: Also, looking for a group! >_>

Meji
Jan 14, 2013, 07:53 AM
Can someone also confirm: to unlock area 3, do we need to kill Zesh?

Also, I guess this can't be properly confirmed, but is there a cooldown on getting re-abducted? What is the shortest time between attempts for those who have been abducted twice?
#1 - Yes, you need to kill Zesh for the electric barricades to go away.
#2 - We believe there might be a ~48h cooldown, but it has not yet been confirmed.

Limbo_lag
Jan 14, 2013, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the info. Guess I'll probably have to try again after this weeks maint :(

Guess I might as well put this out as well: if there is anyone willing to party up roughly 3 hours post maint this Wed, send me a PM :3

Meji
Jan 14, 2013, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure if this is trustworthy or not, but according to this guy on 2ch (http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ogame3/1358118737/256), there will be planned "Abduction Emergency Quests" (like the Dark Falz quests, etc) after the maintenance on the 16th.
Worth checking this out, if you have not been able to be abducted yet.

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 08:54 AM
Oh thank god, this content is too good to not make widely available.

Really, if this became the ordinary game I think everyone would be happier for it. MPA's should stay, you should never remove content, but a lot of people came to PS and stayed because of this kind of content - so it stands to reason that keeping it around would be a good idea.

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 08:59 AM
There aren't planned Abduction Emergency Quests, judging from the bottom line:

↑こんな感じでイベントで全員行けるようにしてくれって要望送っておいたから、おまえらも送れ

From what I gather, he's asking for people to request this from SEGA, so everyone gets a sure chance at least once (or a few times).

Meji
Jan 14, 2013, 09:04 AM
There aren't planned Abduction Emergency Quests, judging from the bottom line.
From what I gather, he's asking for people to request this from SEGA, so everyone gets a sure chance at least once (or a few times).
Ah, must have missed that like. My bad.

Reiketsu
Jan 14, 2013, 09:06 AM
There aren't planned Abduction Emergency Quests, judging from the bottom line:

Yeah, it's more like a petition... still, would be nice if they'd do that ._.
Though, with the dates and times he suggests, there'd only be one instance I might be able to witness it and even that's unlikely, so it wouldn't make a difference for me anyways u_u"

Cortte
Jan 14, 2013, 09:59 AM
Hey people. Sirus from Ship 2 here. A couple nights ago my group got abducted and we did exactly what one of the prior posts suggested. We did all 3 TAs in VH, then did 3 more Nab TAs in VH. All 6 of them were S ranked. After this we simply restarted TAs in the campship till we got abducted. It took us 4 resets but we got abducted. A bit of light shown into it to know what you are looking for. When you hit the yellow gate the timer will count down fully and then pause, everything will shake and go red. Then the rest happens. I can say that the TA spam method definitely works though. So give it a try. It was a damn hard quest but fun as hell also. We got 2 boosted Agrani. Both of them gave us 40k exp for the kill alone, and with the 2 exp tickets I used I made 400k exp in the one run.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 10:49 AM
Oh thank god, this content is too good to not make widely available.

Really, if this became the ordinary game I think everyone would be happier for it. MPA's should stay, you should never remove content, but a lot of people came to PS and stayed because of this kind of content - so it stands to reason that keeping it around would be a good idea.

I still hope this is sega "preparing" us for a much harder EP2. As in, what we have now is to prepare our gear, levels, mags, skill tree etc so we can jump into a much and mucher harder EP2 and we don't get creamed by the first mob.

I really wanna see it though after hearing you talk about how awesome it is XD

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 11:28 AM
Abduction number 2.

6 Nab TAs right after Falz Elder.

Melodys
Jan 14, 2013, 12:04 PM
Tried various methods to get abduct to happen but it seems my team is quite unlucky, barring some unprepared abductions (with 1 or 2 people). The most common method was to do and have 6 S rank VH Nab TAs in the recent record list. Then, restart 10 times and do one Vh Nab run if there's no abduction. Been doing that for quite awhile and no-one in team has ever reported being abducted again using this method.

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 12:13 PM
Ship 2 has a daily for up to 99 naberius VH TA runs. Just a heads up.

Kirine
Jan 14, 2013, 12:57 PM
Abduction number 2.

6 Nab TAs right after Falz Elder.

Think it's a 24 hour or 48 hour cooldown?

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 01:00 PM
It's definitely not 24, with the spamming we both did yesterday.

Resanoca
Jan 14, 2013, 01:13 PM
Well, its either 24 or a shorter cooldown timer(Or not at all). Got captured the other day, then came back the next day around the time of the first captured and got it again.

RadGalaxy
Jan 14, 2013, 02:15 PM
I ran a marathon of Nab VH s-rank runs for about 12 hours yesterday. We took a break fought Dark Falz twice, and still nothing. From time to time, we'd just do a bunch of gate spams. I wonder if there's another variable that we missed.

Although it was only two of us who stayed during most of that. We had other people come and go as the day went on and one person who stayed for a while but kept getting disconnected. Our party drifted between 3 and 4 people, but the leader (me) was always the same though it. All of our runs were between 8 and 12 minutes, depending on the number of people.

Does the 2nd 5SP quest have anything to do with it, maybe? Or does everyone have to be Lv 50/50? Maybe everyone in the party's characters need to be the same gender? Matterboard progress? Is it dependent on the leader, or the whole party? Maybe need to have cleared all TAs on all difficulty levels at least once? I'm getting frustrated with this.

Macman
Jan 14, 2013, 03:01 PM
I shouldn't have checked this thread.
You all suck, this game sucks. My team reset almost 50 times and didn't get anything but a big "fuck you" from the RNG.

Putting effort into finding this mythical darker den field is a waste of time. :|

Fleuret
Jan 14, 2013, 03:04 PM
Party of 3 did VH nab 7 times. Over 9000 restarts afterwards... No luck. ;_;

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2013, 03:07 PM
Ahh. Boy does this remind me of PSU. Sakura Blast and Jiggo Booma rare drop is saying hello to me from my nightmares. A case where PSP versions rescue me from the drop % that PSU never offered me. I still refuse to believe this game could be that bad, though.

jooozek
Jan 14, 2013, 03:20 PM
I'm not even going to waste my time with TA to run once something, not considering the shit rate of parallel worlds (which I haven't seen yet, yup).

CyberNei
Jan 14, 2013, 03:24 PM
Speaking of parallel worlds, seen one today in Hunar EQ, which was Rappyland of Happiness, first time since they were released...
No abduction still, Falz no lovez me ._.

Macman
Jan 14, 2013, 03:52 PM
not considering the shit rate of parallel worlds (which I haven't seen yet, yup).
You and me both. It's not like I ignore SPAs too. I fully check every one I run.

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 04:51 PM
Honestly, I believe that there's another criteria to fill than just spamming TAs. Many JP people have reported being abducted right after Elder Falz, keeping with the same group they played with for that and doing the 6 TAs with them.

I just did the exact same thing, and lo and behold it worked first try (didn't even have to reset).

There's also a theory that your "flags" for the Den reset if you clear something with a different party. Don't keep changing up your party if you want to actually get in.

Trust me, it's worth getting into this quest, and once you actually do, you don't really wanna play the rest of this terrible game.

Heat Haze
Jan 14, 2013, 05:02 PM
Is there a sort of cooldown for this?

I got abducted 3 days ago and now can't seem to trigger anything despite what I try. Hmm..

mommy_cornelia
Jan 14, 2013, 05:03 PM
Trust me, it's worth getting into this quest, and once you actually do, you don't really wanna play the rest of this terrible game.

Quoted for Truth

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 05:05 PM
There does seem to be another flag that will trigger the kidnap, and there's a rumor going on that all members in the same party need to have the flag triggered before the party gets kidnapped.

A JP group was doing test and they did some VS S nabe runs which didn't trigger the kidnap, then they broke up and did some solo take TA->retry, and two of the members both got kidnapped on the 5th retry. You also get a lot of report of solo people getting kidnapped than groups, so there's definitely something.

Heat Haze
Jan 14, 2013, 05:07 PM

Yes. Yes. YES.

It's worth it people. May the RNG or whateverthehellthisgamerunson grants you that luck to have a chance at this quest. The quest is literally the best thing in this game. It's great.

I've only been abducted once, and failed due to triggering too many things at once. How I got abducted I'm not too sure to be honest.
Personally speaking, it went like this:

*Had a party of 3, did 11 TAs all S-Ranked
*Reset a few times, nothing happened
*I relogged, one party member changed blocks, the last stayed where he was
*I followed the person who changed blocks, and joined them
*Solo person who didn't change blocks reset Nab TA a few times (4-5 times), got abducted
*Other person and I decide to reset Nab TA as well (4-5 times), got abducted

This makes no sense at all and conflicts with a lot of the theories going on, but it happened. Why do you do this Sega. щ(°д°щ)

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 05:09 PM
Yes. Yes. YES.

It's worth it people. May the RNG or whateverthehellthisgamerunson grants you that luck to have a chance at this quest. The quest is literally the best thing in this game. It's great.

Sorry but RNG never liked me at all ever since I started this game, why would it like me now suddenly? =w=

BIG OLAF
Jan 14, 2013, 05:10 PM
Funny how as soon as they go back to the PSO/PSU formula of missions (paced, clear-enemies-to-progress), people fucking love it. Hint hint, SEGA.

Now, time to log in an see which of my friends care enough to do this.

Heat Haze
Jan 14, 2013, 05:10 PM
Sorry but RNG never liked me at all ever since I started this game, why would it like me now suddenly? =w=

To make all your previous efforts go to waste.

I just made that up, but I can believe it. ^^;

Kirine
Jan 14, 2013, 05:15 PM
It's a Marathon, like the old ps games.

You go into a mission and you encounter code after code as you reach from one tower to the next, fighting bosses, destroying beize, getting captured, and even burning your hand.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 14, 2013, 05:15 PM
To make all your previous efforts go to waste.

I just made that up, but I can believe it. ^^;

That won't happen till I get my hands on that god damned Blade Dance and Partisan of Lightning once they release that as well.

Syklo
Jan 14, 2013, 05:26 PM
A bit of light shown into it to know what you are looking for.

Could you elaborate on this?
Like, when, where this "light" shows up?

And i'll let you guys use whatever method you believe works, I'll use mine8-)

Artificial Sky
Jan 14, 2013, 06:48 PM
Yes. Yes. YES.

I've only been abducted once, and failed due to triggering too many things at once. How I got abducted I'm not too sure to be honest.
Personally speaking, it went like this:

*Had a party of 3, did 11 TAs all S-Ranked
*Reset a few times, nothing happened
*I relogged, one party member changed blocks, the last stayed where he was
*I followed the person who changed blocks, and joined them
*Solo person who didn't change blocks reset Nab TA a few times (4-5 times), got abducted
*Other person and I decide to reset Nab TA as well (4-5 times), got abducted

This makes no sense at all and conflicts with a lot of the theories going on, but it happened. Why do you do this Sega. щ(°д°щ)

Do you guys think it has anything to do with party composition? Maybe the game checks each party member's main class and if there's redundancy it negates abduction? Just throwing it out there.

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 06:51 PM
That was fun.

edit: Haul of elder rebellion 14 and a boxed ragne answerer with stigma. The ragne answerer is comedy.