PDA

View Full Version : yellowbarrier?

steamcat89
Jan 12, 2013, 10:32 AM
Ok so i get this shield called yellow barrier. Its stats arent really that good, and it said something about evolving. Any one have a.y info on this piece of equipment?

Caledonia
Jan 12, 2013, 10:58 AM
Yup. It's an item you can add a lightning tech amplifier onto. Amplifier of Zonde, Gizonde, Razonde or yellow

The amplifiers of specific techs boost by 40% I think and the amplifier of yellow boosts all the lightning spells, but at a lower rate 20~30% not sure. If you do an item search on the site it should come up with all the details.

There are also sheilds/amps for the Fire class, Ice and specific ones for Shifta&Deband, Anti and Resta :D

Edit:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=301

--all the merges/combinations

steamcat89
Jan 12, 2013, 01:13 PM
Cool. How would i go about eqipping the amplifier to it?

Caledonia
Jan 12, 2013, 01:25 PM
From the page I linked to there...

To create Merge, equip the barrier while having the required amplifier in your inventory. Select the amplifier in your inventory. A use option will appear if all requirements are met and the two items are ready to combine.

Basically, wear your Yellow Barrier, then use the Amplifier of (Gi/Ra)Zonde or Yellow in your inventory to create the new shield. (You have to find the amplifier first though, you'll get an idea of where to look from the section ID drop charts)

steamcat89
Jan 12, 2013, 05:13 PM
Ok thanks for the help :)

Garrett_TD23
Jan 12, 2013, 06:44 PM
I found a ton of amplifiers in Pinkal-Forest on normal and hard mode and I believe some were of the Zonde variety.

steamcat89
Jan 13, 2013, 12:19 PM
I found a ton of amplifiers in Pinkal-Forest on normal and hard mode and I believe some were of the Zonde variety.

oh ok. all i found so far is an amplifier of blue, but no yellow yet :/

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android