PDA

View Full Version : Clone Theory

Kinujou
Jan 13, 2013, 02:54 AM
Since the explosion of people being abducted I've been wondering something about these clones. I keep seeing clones of random people sprout out whenever I'm in parties with other people, but not too much alone. The last few times however I have been noticing people mention the same thing: "Hey, I know that person!"

So, here is my theory in a short fashion and I wish to hear everyone's view on it. The clones attack those who are friends of one of the members of the party. To test this theory whenever you run into clones, ask someone in your party if you know the members, simple as that. What are your views/findings about this?

Z-0
Jan 13, 2013, 03:01 AM
Yes, Sakai already said that you have high chance of meeting clones on your friendlist / of yourself.

Too lazy to find source.

Shirai
Jan 13, 2013, 03:03 AM
As true as this most likely is...
I've gotten at least two clones of people who no one in my parties are friends with.

_Nue
Jan 13, 2013, 03:50 AM
I've faced clones of people that I remember being previously in my party before. But it's mostly friends, team members, and myself.

CyberNei
Jan 13, 2013, 05:19 AM
Seen clone of same person from friendlist twice in row. Plus there was someone from mate's friendlist too for first of those two codes. So yeah, seems chances are high.

Kondibon
Jan 13, 2013, 05:38 AM
Yes, Sakai already said that you have high chance of meeting clones on your friendlist / of yourself.

Too lazy to find source.

I read that somewhere too but I can't find it. Either way it makes sense.