PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Dark Falz Elder arms

Ezodagrom
Jan 13, 2013, 05:08 PM
Usually people say that the lower Dark Falz Elder arms don't break (the ones that protect the core in the 1st part, the ones that hold the platform when he fires his laser), but someone in my team is saying that he has seen them breaking, has anyone else seen those arms break? o-o;

gigawuts
Jan 13, 2013, 05:09 PM
I swear I have, but in hindsight it was probably just him moving to the second phase and revealing the core.

Bellion
Jan 13, 2013, 05:11 PM
They can't break at all. In his second phase, his unbreakable arms do move to hold the platform.

Fleuret
Jan 13, 2013, 05:15 PM
Before I thought I've seen his lower arms break during one play where all his arms broke, but after fighting falz a few more times I noticed his lower arms wont break at all. It was probably just me seeing things at that time.

Heat Haze
Jan 13, 2013, 05:24 PM
Lower arms don't break in Phase 2, that hold the core.

I was in a party earlier today (in the last hour) where an EN player (I believe he was part of "The Arks Circle" team, please correct this person whoever it is) was insisting the lower arms were breakable (Phase 2 by the way, the arms that hold the core) and this JP player was trying his very best to communicate. I felt sorry for the guy. I just hope he doesn't all label us as that uninformed.

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2013, 12:35 AM
Refer to the cute pictures here:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%95%E3% 82%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB %E3%83%80%E3%83%BC

Red = unbreakable.

Also, don't use weak bullet on the weak points on his palms. Use them on the weak points on his arms. I was in a group yesterday where someone kept overriding our weak bullets on the arms by shooting the palms. The other Japanese players weren't too pleased about that either.

UnLucky
Jan 14, 2013, 01:46 AM
They like to fall out of order, so the lower arms aren't always in the very middle, but they don't break. All you can manage by targeting the lower arms the entire time is to kill the boss without all the parts broken. :L

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 14, 2013, 01:55 AM
They like to fall out of order, so the lower arms aren't always in the very middle

It's very frustrating to see a Weak Bullet go on the wrong arm because of this, and then the sheep flock to the bulls-eye.

Daiyousei
Jan 14, 2013, 02:01 AM
It shouldn't be too bad if you're focused the whole time, it's only during some multishocks that the arms end up in weird angles and stuff, and then it gets really confusing. Otherwise, they fall in the same order.

Raymee
Jan 14, 2013, 02:47 AM
In a nutshell:

[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/1NyLd
[/spoiler-box]

TaigaUC
Jan 14, 2013, 08:35 AM
Kinda wish he looked like he does in those sketches.

Key:
Blue/cyan: Small-fry upper arms
Light green: Laser upper arms
Red: Unbreakable lower arms
Gold (mustard?): Additional arms

From left to right:
First row 1st and 2nd images: doing nothing
First row 3rd image: smackdown
Second row 1st and 2nd image: palm slap
Far right large image: butt smash
Third row: down
Fourth row: down (shock only), additional arms are short.

Please correct me if I mistranslated.

gigawuts
Jan 14, 2013, 08:38 AM
Look at where the arms connect to the body. Falz mixes the arrangement on the field up, but they always come from the same location.

Saffran
Jan 14, 2013, 10:03 AM
Something which doesn't come through the pictures: you can shock him about 5 times.
More than that is possible, but not very likely unless you have something crazy like Shock Up lv10 with Sazonde Lv14 and Zondeel lv14 or something.

Temprus
Jan 14, 2013, 10:50 AM
Just remember, when in doubt, there's no harm in at least trying to shock the lower arms. ^.^

Para
Jan 14, 2013, 02:34 PM
PSA: Please aim for the yellow arms when he's shocked. Its painfully annoying when people aim for the blue arms when he is shocked.

CJ Johnny
Jan 15, 2013, 01:50 PM
Finally!

Mora Players are wanted to know.
Yes, the pictures very much explained all.

Few more 'Points' I may add.

* Have 1 Player use Weak Bullet and 1 only.
>> Not to confuse others.

* Attack when it's Arm are "Extened".
>> The Glow Red part (weak area) are show. If you can, don't hit it no arms are extened.

* Use 1 Point Attack/PA.
>> Save your Crowd Control. After all, where is the Crowd!

* Use "Shock" later
>> Better time will be after the 1st of 2, 'Left and Right' Arms/Hands are Breaked.
Those 4, it will extened for sure.

* If possible, use a lower Tech/Attack Rod/Wand/Talus.
>> Keep it's HP up while you try to 'Shock' it.

I mean, this still your game.
How you played it, It's all you.

Simply!
Key to it*
Break All 12 of it's Arms/Hands with 'MINIMUM' HP Drain.
With 10-12 Players to take it out..... 5mins MAX.
Give no reason to let us have 20mins.

Last.
This isn't a 'Damage Challenge'.