PDA

View Full Version : Need help with sutocorp/webmoney

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 05:31 PM
I bought 1000 webmoney and now i can't find it. Iv never used webmoney before or been to any of these site's. If someone could help me out id really be grateful

note: im not good with computers at all, my friend sets up all my pso2 stuff or what ever else i need

thank you

Eman2417
Jan 13, 2013, 05:43 PM
I bought 1000 webmoney and now i can't find it. Iv never used webmoney before or been to any of these site's. If someone could help me out id really be grateful

note: im not good with computers at all, my friend sets up all my pso2 stuff or what ever else i need

thank you
Why would you buy something without looking up information about it? Or knowing what to do with it?
Anyways, you could look for guides here
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

TenebriS
Jan 13, 2013, 05:45 PM
Sutocorp sends you teh webmoney code in a mail, it sometimes can take a while. If its that what you mean by "you cant find it"

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 13, 2013, 05:47 PM
what do you mean you bought it? how did you pay? if this is your first time buying from them they'll want to verify your account. check your purchase status to see if it's pending or what.

Hard to help without writing a page unless we know about your situation

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 05:53 PM
all i know is money has been taken from my account and there was a page when i first paid that had the item code but i closed it and now i can't find the code

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 13, 2013, 05:55 PM
log in to your account, look up your previous purchases. find your web money purchase. code will be listed there.

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 06:00 PM
There is no option to do that. It just says welcome to our site with a log out button next to it

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 13, 2013, 06:02 PM
...then you're already logged in O_o

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 06:03 PM
I had my item code without having to send in my pic or anything and now its just gone

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 06:04 PM
yes i am but there is no useful info on the site. it just goes in circles

ashley50
Jan 13, 2013, 06:05 PM
Why not try contacting sutocorp's support?

krux
Jan 13, 2013, 06:13 PM
no, because ill kick a hole in my wall....i just wanted a new head for my cast..

Noc Codez
Jan 13, 2013, 10:57 PM
People are just jumping head first into this.. Not good at all.. When I researched webmoney I did my Homework on it first.. I asked question in the lobby,asked my team/friends in PSO2 and even looked for guides on how to do it. Your telling me you did none of this ?

Mystil
Jan 16, 2013, 07:22 AM
I had my item code without having to send in my pic or anything and now its just gone

So you didn't use paypal?