PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Block Party Search

holmwood
Jan 13, 2013, 10:37 PM
I seriously have no idea how to use this! I find a party using the cross-block search feature, transport to the block, and can't find the party! This is seriously driving me nuts!

Sp-24
Jan 13, 2013, 10:55 PM
The party could have finished the quest by the time you reach them. You may even be 2-3 days late to the party at times, since, for some reason, not all of the entries are erased when the party is disbanded, leading to 76 hours old rooms in the search results.

Server's inability to get rid of junk data like that may be one of the reasons why Ship 2 is so often full when it isn't, by the way.

UnLucky
Jan 13, 2013, 11:34 PM
If you find a party, make sure it at least shows a list of names, even if it says 9/12 or something. Once you switch blocks, go to Select Party in Quest (second option, the one under browsing by quest) and then the top option searches for the party you previously selected before you switched blocks. If it can't find it, the party doesn't exist anymore.

They said they'd rework it so you'd join the party directly, but who knows if/when that'll happen.