PDA

View Full Version : few questions

Theboxninja72
Jan 14, 2013, 11:54 AM
so first off...what is this abduction thing i keep hearing about?

can it happen anywhere on any map? or iss it specific areas?

same for clones. can they happen anywhere on any map?

sorry if this has been asked befor.

Noblewine
Jan 14, 2013, 12:20 PM
I am assuming its like getting a rare mission on PSU. I hope it will be easy to get since people claim TA'ing certain maps helps speed up the chances to get abducted.

Cortte
Jan 14, 2013, 12:24 PM
Abduction, also known as Darkers Den is when you are taken away from you current mission by the darkers and forced to land on their planet. From that point you will have one hour to make it off the planet safely. This quest is for those who have made it to Very Hard difficulty and have met specific requirements. It's a rare quest indeed and a good one at that.

Theboxninja72
Jan 14, 2013, 12:41 PM
Abduction, also known as Darkers Den is when you are taken away from you current mission by the darkers and forced to land on their planet. From that point you will have one hour to make it off the planet safely. This quest is for those who have made it to Very Hard difficulty and have met specific requirements. It's a rare quest indeed and a good one at that.

good to know, i havent been high enough lvl to be in VH yet so yeah...

now what about clones >.>

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 12:44 PM
Clones are copies of players that got abducted and cleared the quest. They have a lot of HP and can OHKO you if you're not careful. It only happens in a single party map.

Theboxninja72
Jan 14, 2013, 12:59 PM
Clones are copies of players that got abducted and cleared the quest. They have a lot of HP and can OHKO you if you're not careful. It only happens in a single party map.

but any difficulty then?

Syklo
Jan 14, 2013, 05:33 PM
Yes, and their levels don't scale down.
In other words, you can have lv50 clones running around in your normal dragonkin survey.
Have fun with that.