PDA

View Full Version : Photon Spheres/Affixing question

Cortte
Jan 14, 2013, 12:34 PM
I've seen the menu for myself and I know what it has to offer, but besides 75% tickets is ANYTHING else worth it? Lately I've been hoarding EXP tickets because I feel like with clones coming in. The prices in the photon drop shop might go up.

Secondly for affixing. Do gunslashes and or sub units have the ability to be used in all affixing processes? What I mean to say is can I sacrifice say 2 sub units, or 2 gunslashes to upgrade a piece of equipment that is not either? Because if not why even have so many gunslash/sub unit options in the damn shop in the first place.

Alenoir
Jan 14, 2013, 12:40 PM
For the transfer question:

You can transfer attributes from one weapon/unit to another, as long as they have the same amount of slots on them. So if your weapon have 3 attributes on it, you need another one with 3 on it also as a material to transfer attributes to your weapon and anything with 2 slots or 4 slots will not show up on the list of possible materials to pick from.

A note with this is that weapons can only use other weapons as materials, and units can only use another unit for material. You can't use a weapon as a unit's material and vice versa.

Oh, it also doesn't have to be the same weapon for attribute transfer. The same weapon thing is only for increasing your weapon's elements.

Cortte
Jan 14, 2013, 12:43 PM
Oh man. I was under the impression that only the same weapons could be used AND they had to have the same slot number...this makes things...easier lol. Thanks a lot

Syklo
Jan 14, 2013, 05:36 PM
There's many gunslash options in the photon drop shop mainly because:
-They're all class (all gunslashes are all-class), but who even gets them to USE them as weapons?
-The abilities are different, obviously. One for each of Power 3, shoot 3, technique 3, a photon collect, photon collect+arm and another with that + stamina.

What I don't understand is........how does photon collect work FOR UNITS!?
Does it boost the elemental resists or something?