PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Will SEGA re-release any of the AC clothing content?

Para
Jan 14, 2013, 02:36 PM
I was aiming for a nice blue wedding dress but greedy people have jacked the price to 13.5million which is INSANE. While lately SEGA has been releasing new clothing, some are re-hashes =/

Macman
Jan 14, 2013, 02:36 PM
Probably around the same time of the year they originally came out.

Raymee
Jan 14, 2013, 02:43 PM
Well, tbh, I would not want a re-release of any clothing because that simply means they're running out of ideas.
At the same time, people would then be forced to sell their already expensive costume before it goes for cheap.
It's just not a good idea because of the first reason above. They will most likely say "deal with it" and make you save up more to buy it. A simple re-release can destroy an economy, depending on what item it is, of course.

But mainly, for the fact that this game has not officially (read: not counting alpha/beta) been out for a year yet, I doubt they will be doing a re-release of any kind. It feels dull, and it is dull. The closest you can get would be the recolors of similar items but not the same ones.

Seany1990
Jan 14, 2013, 02:51 PM
Well, tbh, I would not want a re-release of any clothing because that simply means they're running out of ideas.
At the same time, people would then be forced to sell their already expensive costume before it goes for cheap.
It's just not a good idea because of the first reason above. They will most likely say "deal with it" and make you save up more to buy it. A simple re-release can destroy an economy, depending on what item it is, of course.

But mainly, for the fact that this game has not officially (read: not counting alpha/beta) been out for a year yet, I doubt they will be doing a re-release of any kind. It feels dull, and it is dull. The closest you can get would be the recolors of similar items but not the same ones.

Think of it from Segas point of view, the expensive items are the most popular therefore more AC would be spent getting them.

Raymee
Jan 14, 2013, 03:14 PM
You're right. I forgot it's SEGA we're talking about here.

Xaeris
Jan 14, 2013, 03:19 PM
Some additional colors of outfits previously released that we didn't get were datamined. I imagine some of those would be included in scratch tickets down the line, alongside new outfits. I do hope they don't do too much recycling, though I can appreciate that some people who joined in later in the game would like an opportunity to acquire outfits they missed.

Macman
Jan 14, 2013, 03:54 PM
You better believe they'll re-release the bikinis this summer, along with maybe one new summer-themed outfit. Those strings make mad ¥ yo.

The Walrus
Jan 14, 2013, 04:09 PM
inb4onepieces

RedRaz0r
Jan 14, 2013, 04:17 PM
Lol what do you think their going to do, make 200 different santa variations each Christmas?

The seasonal ones will be re-released. Count on the dresses coming back.

Anduril
Jan 14, 2013, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few scratches that were made up of outfits from other various scratches like a "best of" kind of scratch.

Xaeris
Jan 14, 2013, 04:40 PM
inb4onepieces

I actually wouldn't mind, so long as they weren't those frumpy ass ones from PSU.

Laxedrane
Jan 14, 2013, 04:42 PM
I was kind of expecting the recolors they are using now to be released when the year from their original release rolled around. Along with the old colors. guess I was wrong about that.

Anyways like others have said I would expect around the same the outfits were released a year past.

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 14, 2013, 04:50 PM
I actually wouldn't mind, so long as they weren't those frumpy ass ones from PSU.

Sport swimwear (like Lumia's more or less), please.

Z-0
Jan 14, 2013, 05:01 PM
SEGA have said they're going to re-release stuff, but with differences (recolours, in other words). So we'll get a green, yellow dress or something, with white and red bikinis, but the original colours are not coming back anytime soon.

I really wish I invested in Wedding Dresses now!

BIG OLAF
Jan 14, 2013, 05:56 PM
All I really want is some sort of female ninja outfit w/ footwraps, and the bath towel (from PSU/P2/i).

and i dunno maybe a skimpier bikini

As for recolors, I like the idea for certain outfits (yukata, formalwear, etc.), but I hope they keep rolling new stuff out, too.

Rien
Jan 14, 2013, 09:43 PM
and i dunno maybe a skimpier bikini

How about one that doesn't shrink like the current one does the smaller your chest is? That was honestly the weirdest scaling I've seen.

I prefer something more uniform...

Seany1990
Jan 15, 2013, 07:23 AM
How about one that doesn't shrink like the current one does the smaller your chest is? That was honestly the weirdest scaling I've seen.

I prefer something more uniform...

Wait... There are some who play with a female who doesn't have a capped bust?

Ezodagrom
Jan 15, 2013, 08:20 AM
Maybe?

[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSO2%20JP/pso2_140.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Macman
Jan 15, 2013, 11:25 AM
You realize this is the JAPANESE version of the game, right?

Alenoir
Jan 15, 2013, 11:47 AM

A > G!

Shadowth117
Jan 15, 2013, 11:55 AM
Well technically, they did rerelease a bunch of the AC clothing on the Vita : P

...But on a more serious note, if its anything like how they handled these things in PSU than next year at the latest we'll probably see some of the exact same things thrown back in rotation.

EvilMag
Jan 15, 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm thinking they may release the other colors of the tuxedo and wedding dress in the Valentines Scratch. (I hope this happens. :P)

gigawuts
Jan 15, 2013, 12:00 PM

You haven't played this, have you?

darkante
Jan 15, 2013, 12:19 PM

Better question.."Male characters exists!!?"
Problem solved.

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking they may release the other colors of the tuxedo and wedding dress in the Valentines Scratch. (I hope this happens. :P)

No, they better have some naughty, heart-themed lingerie.

and something for female characters, too.