PDA

View Full Version : Drop and sell

Menasthos
Jan 14, 2013, 10:29 PM
Great game, uber fun, masterpiece. For sure i'll be online on international. But sadly on this jap version, drop something makes me just sad.:sleepy:
If it's something i can wear or need, fine. But if it's something uber (and i have better or the same) worth millions, without ac points opening your store you cannot sell nothing. Being endless poor, and with a superb drop slapped on your face, dead on your storage. Such a shame.. i don't want to sell to merch something uberrare.. ^^; Is there an alternative solution? :-?

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 14, 2013, 10:33 PM
Save it, pray you someday get a 3day My Shop ticket in FUN scratch.

Menasthos
Jan 14, 2013, 10:38 PM
Yep, i guess is the only way :(

UnLucky
Jan 14, 2013, 11:34 PM
Start leveling up the class that can use it.

Or if you still can't equip it, delete your character and start again! The warehouse is shared.

Syklo
Jan 14, 2013, 11:58 PM
Start leveling up the class that can use it.

Or if you still can't equip it, delete your character and start again! The warehouse is shared.
And if you're storage is already full?
Yeah, thought so.

ShilohSham
Jan 15, 2013, 02:18 PM
And if you're storage is already full?
Yeah, thought so.

if you 200/200 how much of it is crap?

Macman
Jan 15, 2013, 02:23 PM
if you 200/200 how much of it is crap?
What this man said.
I was fighting with bank space for a while until I started going through my weapons tab and saying "Is this thing even worth a decent amount of money? Am I ever going to use it? Nope, you get NPC'd"

Between that, and finally being able to use all those level 13 tech disks I've been hoarding recently, I've saved about 50 slots.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 15, 2013, 02:33 PM
Yep. If it's a ton of junk you're saving for affixes... do it now. Just combine some of that garbage and you'll be saving slots already.

MetalDude
Jan 15, 2013, 03:26 PM
If it's not units with Mizer, Fang, Ran'sa, Vol (and sometimes Quartz), or Wolga Soul on it, it's generally not worth keeping. I'm down to about 60/200 on space because I managed to sell every single rare I've found (or sold it if it was less than 5000 on the shops).

Crimson Exile
Jan 15, 2013, 04:41 PM
I got 500/500 storage ^^
Go premium!! or buy 30 day my shop

Naoshi
Jan 15, 2013, 04:58 PM
^Don't have money for that

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 06:29 PM
Yep. If it's a ton of junk you're saving for affixes... do it now. Just combine some of that garbage and you'll be saving slots already.

If it's not units with Mizer, Fang, Ran'sa, Vol (and sometimes Quartz), or Wolga Soul on it, it's generally not worth keeping. I'm down to about 60/200 on space because I managed to sell every single rare I've found (or sold it if it was less than 5000 on the shops).

I need ability pieces/materials so I'm hoarding all the power/mind/react/etc pieces.
Also status effects, so I keep poison and burn but not much else :P
Even after mixing, i usually bring myself back down to just 160/200.
For units, I don't bother; i got ten units with ability on them, so I just selll the power/mind/etc for them, but i still keep souls.
I sell mizer souls; Screw them, I can't sell them to other people anyway. If i kept them in hopes of a shop pass i'd have 310/200.

Point is, I have rares I'd like to give away but i don't own a shop so i keep them. So i'm stuck on filled storage.

Menasthos
Jan 17, 2013, 01:26 AM
I got 500/500 storage ^^
Go premium!! or buy 30 day my shopEh, go premium. Sooner or later it will goes international, and it's still not clear if our present account is usable on the international network. Coule be a waste and we will have to restart everything registering a new account and jap network not connected at all to the international one. I guess we can just hope on the 3- days scratch when full of uber items and sell them all together. At least this game allow this hope, if lucky. Great management by SEGA at least :) A bit stressful until the big day comes getting a 3 day store maybe..