PDA

View Full Version : Greedy...

ZechsMarquis
Mar 31, 2003, 12:43 PM
Ok i was in ult caves w/ 3 other people, and a mil lily appears. i got to close to it trying to kill it and it killed me. instead of reviving me, they waited untill it died so they would have the best chance of getting the rare from it. afterwards im like, WTF? "oh oops...i guess i forgot you were dead. *rubs new real agito gleefully*" uh huh.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 31, 2003, 01:48 PM
Oops, guess you should play on JP servers or offline. What did you expect from the (generally) greedy American players?

LordCronai
Mar 31, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-03-31 10:48, RagMasterRappy wrote:
What did you expect from the (generally) greedy American players?

No kidding ^_^

MadCowChuck_
Apr 2, 2003, 07:23 PM
Greedy? Pshaw. I don't consider leaving people dead on the ground and taking rare items greedy. I call it...strategy! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cloud_01
Apr 2, 2003, 09:08 PM
Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.

Mystil
Apr 3, 2003, 08:03 AM
Well that's not right..better start carrying scapes. or SHOOT a lily from afar then run up to it quickly..

Maijiita
Apr 3, 2003, 03:15 PM
Hah! American players just look for the best way to Rip people off. I myself am American. But, I don't like to Rip people off. Unless they do to me first. See, If I found a rare that someone wanted. I'd give it to them. Regaurdless of if I wanted it or not. And If this character can't use it, Go on and take it. I generally don't mind giving things to people. I do it alot. Not expecting much back, or anything at all. Just Makes me Happy that I made someones day. Even if they a jerk offs. Don't got Online play? Sure, I'll send my memory card with Mr. Trader On it. Heh... Just ask that You send it back. ^.^;

Raist
Apr 3, 2003, 03:25 PM
This is why I don't go rare hunting online. I'm to affraid to pick any rare up when I'm in a team, unless my team is a good distance away and I clearly was the one to kill the enemy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-04-03 12:27 ]</font>

2Xtreme
Apr 5, 2003, 12:39 AM
This is one of the reasons I don't play online. Actually, my main reason after the whole "me getting corrupted regularly" one. People are narcistic by nature, and it will never change.

-Eden-
Apr 5, 2003, 04:14 PM
Not everyone is. Maijiita here is a good example. I myself give away things that I don't need since I only play one charecter. Jealousy and greed also fuels dupers into getting what they want *sigh* children... It is human nature to be greedy, but if you yourself can recognize it, then maybe you can think about your actions more. Don't care about what other people do, act independently of others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Eden- on 2003-04-05 13:14 ]</font>