PDA

View Full Version : forgot my sega ID, help?

MWallis
Jan 15, 2013, 05:13 PM
i know the email to my sega ID but i dont know the password or account name to log in, any help?

Redboigoi
Jan 15, 2013, 05:25 PM
Think if you don't have the Sega ID, you're pretty much screwed, unless you email Sega and go through series of questions.

UnLucky
Jan 15, 2013, 06:26 PM
One of the emails from Sega should contain your ID. Just checked the old stuff in my box and it's in there.

Or if you've got it saved in the PSO2 client itself when you try to log in, it'll be there.

Seany1990
Jan 15, 2013, 06:29 PM
How good is your japanese?

GrandYith
Jan 16, 2013, 06:09 AM
According to the e-mail SEGA sends about your account creation (thrown at Google Translator), you cannot retrieve your password. If that's true, you'll have to create another account D: But that's not really a problem; if you're playing for the first time, you won't lose much xD If you use Hotmail, you have also a Live e-mail address, which can be used as well, they're not the same though are in the same service. Also, if you use to forget this kind of information, write it down on a sheet of paper, on a notebook, on your phone, on your forehead; whereever you might remember it is to check it out. Mum here, for example, has a little notebook with all her passwords, cos she does one different for everything xD A good hint is imagine a difficult password and set it for everything. And trying to use the same unique ID in every website or games helps too :) Works for me, the guy with the worst memory in the galaxy, should work with anyone else xDD

Good luck ;)

Alenoir
Jan 16, 2013, 06:20 AM
Yes you can retrieve your password, but it requires you to at least remember the birthday you used for the account. Oh, also need the SEGA ID. If you don't remember that also, then not much help other than contact customer service.

GrandYith
Jan 16, 2013, 06:43 AM
Yes you can retrieve your password, but it requires you to at least remember the birthday you used for the account. Oh, also need the SEGA ID. If you don't remember that also, then not much help other than contact customer service.

I shouldn't trust Google Translator so much xDD Well, they send the ID in the account confirmation e-mail (after you successfuly create an account), so it wouldn't be hard to find. In the e-mail, it's written under SEGA-ID and after another SEGA-ID.