PDA

View Full Version : My turn to sulk!

Laxedrane
Jan 15, 2013, 06:34 PM
I want to complain but the most insignificant thing ever...

WHERE THE HELL MY VIDEO OF NEXT WEEK UPDATE SEGA! I WANNA SEE THE ONE OUTFIT YOUR GIVING TO US GUYS AND THE TWELVE THE WOMEN ARE GETTING!

That is all. Thanks for reading.

Seany1990
Jan 15, 2013, 06:36 PM
ONE OUTFIT YOUR GIVING TO US GUYS AND THE TWELVE THE WOMEN ARE GETTING!

You know how indecisive women are

Railkune
Jan 15, 2013, 06:37 PM
Honestly, I lol'd. It's funny, because I was just thinking that exact same thing earlier today. Though, I suppose it makes sense for females to gather more outfits than males.

Z-0
Jan 15, 2013, 06:38 PM
Despite males getting a much smaller wardrobe, I really think most of their costumes are far better. Sometimes I wish I had a male newman instead of a female, just so I could wear something like Heretic Lord or the RAnewm outfit.

Oh well, I'll just stick with my 1 piece of clothing wardrobe on my Female Newman (black schoolgirl outfit) because clothes are overrated.

Raymee
Jan 15, 2013, 06:45 PM
I feel like a woman every time I hit the aesthetics counter lool.

Maronji
Jan 15, 2013, 06:53 PM

Hey, it could be worse.

I play dress-up every time I go on my main (usually if I'm switching classes in the long term and not just switching to turn in a CO on another class).

Still need to spend several million on recoloring a few of my costumes to blue, too...

*should feel even the least bit embarrassed for admitting something like this but strangely finds himself not caring this time*

Xaeris
Jan 15, 2013, 07:01 PM

6 year old me: why do girls like playing with dolls so much? They're booooring.

27 year old me: Ugh, this hairstyle and outfit don't match at all. Maybe if I switch up the glasses...

Ah, irony.

Reiketsu
Jan 15, 2013, 07:03 PM
I have far too many outfits... some even multiple times in different colors, lol
I don't even want to know how much I must have spent on outfits alone...
And I'm not even sure why I did that since I don't even wear 3/4 of them xD"
Bah... I don't even know why myself, but I always end up buying everything, even the costumes I initially think are ugly and I know I won't be wearing that often...

I need a therapy, lol

Noblewine
Jan 15, 2013, 07:10 PM
Any screenshots of the new outfits?

UnLucky
Jan 15, 2013, 07:12 PM
I rotate through my outfits every couple of days. I don't regret buying any of them.

PhantasmalCat
Jan 15, 2013, 07:17 PM
And I'm sitting here poor, looking at the two costumes I spent all my money on, one of them by accident.

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2013, 07:19 PM
because clothes are overrated.

For once, I agree with you. Let's all go naked. SEGA, time for a blur mosaic 'outfit'.

The Walrus
Jan 15, 2013, 07:22 PM
Or smiley faces over the important bits

Reiketsu
Jan 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
Or smiley faces over the important bits

I'd rather have black censor bars... that'd be funny xD
Then again, Japanese like to pixelate everything... so I guess that'd be the most likely :/

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 07:31 PM
We could always forget the censoring and let it all out. :V

On that note, I want to see the new cast parts, so I can complain about Sheriff being the last good Cast part set again. :p

Z-0
Jan 15, 2013, 07:32 PM
Well it's kind of illegal in Japan so that won't happen. :l Even erotic games have to have stuff censored.

And yes, more cast parts would be welcome. The Melder set was nice (the arms, anyway), but I don't really like many of them. x.x;;

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 15, 2013, 07:38 PM
Every so often I buy a new costume, accessory ticket, voice, head part, hairstyle...
But then I just go back to my usual combination. Only thing I've kept using is the Long Muffler. Lot of money spent on impulse buys.

I just want another hat that my ponytail doesn't clip through. :(
And more female Cast parts.
And more green costumes (not the gross Santa dress color!)

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 07:39 PM
I'd rather have black censor bars... that'd be funny xD
Then again, Japanese like to pixelate everything... so I guess that'd be the most likely :/

PIXEL UNITS!

27 year old me: Ugh, this hairstyle and outfit don't match at all. Maybe if I switch up the glasses...

Ah, irony.

wow.
This really made me think hard.
And my conclusion? A video game avatar must look cool in combat; dolls aint got nothin' on that.

I only changed my attire....5 times (not including accessory swaps)?
And I'm a caseal.

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2013, 07:46 PM
I rotate through my outfits every couple of days. I don't regret buying any of them.

I rotate through my outfits every 10 minutes. It's like some psychotic OCD or something.

I am curious what they'll be releasing in the next scratch update. Hopefully that other outfit with the completely over-the-top cleavage-window, a la Thousand Rim.

...oh, and I guess that NPC outfit that characters like Franka and Kressida wear, for the lolis short characters average-sized characters lolis.

RagolianHunter
Jan 15, 2013, 07:48 PM
Are cats really stressing on their outfits? LOL! Tyra Banks ain't go chit on you crazy dooodes.

NoiseHERO
Jan 15, 2013, 07:49 PM
I usually keep 3 main outfits.

> Shounen protag outfit - new baggy pants one currently

> Swag outfit - usually black tux

> Unique mood of the month outfit. - currently goggles + checkered scarf + white default humar

Reiketsu
Jan 15, 2013, 07:50 PM
I guess that plain yet super awesome NPC outfit that beautiful characters like Franka and Kressida wear, for the not so slutty people.

Yes, that's actually something I've been waiting for!!

EvilMag
Jan 15, 2013, 07:52 PM
I would love to see Nagisa's outfit come to PSO2.

As for males, Tylor's PSP2i outfit and Guardians Uniform please!

Laxedrane
Jan 15, 2013, 07:55 PM
I usually change my outfit once per new scratch. Accessory and hair went through a change for the new year too this go around. Although I am getting over the scarf rather quickly...

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2013, 07:55 PM
I usually keep 3 main outfits.

Ever since I got my 100 inventory slots, I went from six outfits at all times, to 13-15. I may have a problem. But, I knew it was gonna be this way as soon as I saw that PSO2 characters could change on the go, and didn't have PSU's goofy-ass 'go to your room or the clothing shop to change, thanks' crap (even though Ethan changed using his Nanotranser in the story mode...).

Yes, that's actually something I've been waiting for!!

Have fun looking frumpy, prude! 8-)

actually, it will probably look leagues better on player characters than it does on NPCs, since all the NPCs are creepy as sin. You will show many pictures, yes.

Shakuri
Jan 15, 2013, 08:04 PM
What this game really needs is more non-fleshiebot Caseal parts. Fleshie Caseals are an abomination.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 08:06 PM
Have fun looking frumpy, prude! 8-)

To be fair, the outfits aren't bad for people who just like the casual look, it's not as if they look bad to begin with. Not everyone is a fan of "oh, look at me, big bad space hero."

....for lack of a better descriptor. :lol:

Mike
Jan 15, 2013, 08:07 PM
What this game really needs is more non-fleshiebot Caseal parts. Fleshie Caseals are an abomination.
While I tend to like fleshie caseals, I agree that there needs to be more robot/metal parts for caseals.

Z-0
Jan 15, 2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, please.

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 08:25 PM
I picked caseal for the sole reason of fleshibot parts.
At least I'd look like a cyborg rather than a pile of junk like many male casts i see.

Male casts need more fleshibot parts

The Walrus
Jan 15, 2013, 08:28 PM
Ew no

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 08:30 PM
Eh, both Casts and Caseals need a better balance to suit people's tastes.

..calling male casts "Piles of junk" is a bit much, though.

NoiseHERO
Jan 15, 2013, 08:32 PM

Toasters are NOT junk.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 08:35 PM
Toasters are NOT junk.

That's what I'm saying. :V

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 15, 2013, 08:36 PM

That's why I rock Ranks (mostly). More tank girl parts!

Z-0
Jan 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
I personally use the entire Lamia set on my caseal, because there are no fleshy parts on it. Using the face with the lamia body also hides all traces of skin, but I don't particularly... like the lamia face, so the head is still showing.

ShinMaruku
Jan 15, 2013, 08:42 PM
Well it's kind of illegal in Japan so that won't happen. :l Even erotic games have to have stuff censored.

And yes, more cast parts would be welcome. The Melder set was nice (the arms, anyway), but I don't really like many of them. x.x;;

Mods my good friend mods. (⌐■_■)

gigawuts
Jan 15, 2013, 08:51 PM
more human-proportion male cast parts pls

i want to play mix and match with non-refrigerator cast parts on occasion

i'm good for refrigerator mix and matching

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 08:52 PM
more human-proportion male cast parts pls

i want to play mix and match with non-refrigerator cast parts on occasion

i'm good for refrigerator mix and matching

PSZ Cast parts, please....

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 08:59 PM

Well sorry if that offended you, but that's how i feel about all, if not most, male casts I see.

Excluding those in swim trunks/all-race costumes, duh.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 09:03 PM
Well sorry if that offended you, but that's how i feel about all, if not most, male casts I see.

Meh, I have a thicker skin than that.

Just my two cents *shrugs*

Scale of Judgment
Jan 15, 2013, 09:05 PM

I grow up in the city and live across the street of a fashion college...It's a corrupting influence...

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2013, 09:22 PM
I'm still a'waiting for some sleek, skin-tight, cyber-assassin parts for female CASTs. Any day now, I'm sure. SEGA's gotta be done with their rather extensive lineup of SOOPER-ULTRA GANDAM parts. Right?

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 09:25 PM
I'm still a'waiting for some sleek, skin-tight, cyber-assassin parts for female CASTs. Any day now, I'm sure. SEGA's gotta be done with their rather extensive lineup of SOOPER-ULTRA GANDAM parts. Right?
This. So. Much.

gravityvx
Jan 15, 2013, 09:35 PM
Still waiting on this ever so patiently. They already did a basic remodel of the HUmar outfit & RAcaseal, I don't see why a remodel of this wouldn't be put in at some point. None of that ball joint action figure nonsense.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/pso-hucaseal.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Seany1990
Jan 15, 2013, 09:36 PM
Are cats really stressing on their outfits? LOL! Tyra Banks ain't go chit on you crazy dooodes.

U wot m8

Enforcer MKV
Jan 15, 2013, 09:43 PM
Still waiting on this ever so patiently. They already did a basic remodel of the HUmar outfit & RAcaseal, I don't see why a remodel of this wouldn't be put in at some point. None of that ball joint action figure nonsense.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/pso-hucaseal.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm actually kinda surprised they went with the ball-joint look.

It...doesn't look very good, now does it?

gravityvx
Jan 15, 2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah, it looks very weird to me. But the few parts that cover the joints or mesh well with them look pretty good, which is probably why the lamia set is still my fav.

ShinMaruku
Jan 15, 2013, 10:03 PM
I want an outfit that reminds me of my archmage in DFO.
Come on Sega you can do it.

Syklo
Jan 15, 2013, 10:07 PM
I want an outfit that reminds me of my archmage in DFO.
Come on Sega you can do it.
CAN they?

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 15, 2013, 10:10 PM
I picked caseal for the sole reason of fleshibot parts.
At least I'd look like a cyborg rather than a pile of junk like many male casts i see.

Male casts need more fleshibot parts

casts need to be able to do body forming without their parts though. I made my cast's proportions with the default choices and he looks really good in those. I switched him over to Hallow Wanderer or w/e and the bathing suit just to have some fun options and he wound up having a massive beer gut and narrow shoulders even though his cast parts appear to be the exact opposite.

I also wish it would save face (non helmet) settings for switching on and off because I spent about 30 minutes shaping his face alone to be just what I wanted it to be but gave him a helmet to match his parts. when I switched to universal costumes I wanted to show a fleshy face and endedup with a preset that was anything but what I'd spent all that time on.

ShinMaruku
Jan 15, 2013, 10:12 PM
CAN they?
They can do anything they want. They just like to do nothing. Thus they are nothing.

supersonix9
Jan 15, 2013, 10:29 PM
Despite males getting a much smaller wardrobe, I really think most of their costumes are far better.

High five-o friend-o.

Railkune
Jan 15, 2013, 11:31 PM
I'm only about a week into the game, but good lord is it awesome. I can't wait until I'l banking on costumes. There are plenty of boss ones around, and I need them all! Ah, well, not all but... you get it.

johnwolf
Jan 15, 2013, 11:39 PM
XP, I'm a person who ignore's costumes and go after indiviual peaces. Which is why i like casts. i can make me...me. i just need a new body and legs. i already have idea what i want to.

Klypto
Jan 16, 2013, 12:04 AM

Same boat. I gave up on male casts when it seemed that most of it was all bulky stuff fit for Power Rangers / Gundam / Transformers / Rock 'Em Sock 'Em ROBOTS

fires2dust
Jan 16, 2013, 12:15 AM
Really? O-O I'm kinda glad I made my cast with his face on instead of the helmet then.. If it's just going to revert to some preset face :x

I did try putting on an all race costume but... It seems fine, but the shoulders could have been wider. It's just not the same without the hover, so I switched back. :< I like my hovering. Makes me feel special from newmans and humans. :p

I hope we get good costumes too.. But already expecting females to get the most of it. On the bright side, at least male costumes aren't going to initially cost 500k and above.

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 12:18 AM
Speaking of price, the increase of banther EQ's reduced the price of slash rave quite low XD

I finally have it woohoo
Too bad it only hits one enemy :|
So either that or rage dance...

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 16, 2013, 12:21 AM
Speaking of price, the increase of banther EQ's reduced the price of slash rave quite low XD

I finally have it woohoo
Too bad it only hits one enemy :|
So either that or rage dance...

They sure love shafting the slash part of the weapon. Should just call it...

GUNslash

But heck, I still like Rage Dance just for the sort of stunlock.

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 12:23 AM
They sure love shafting the slash part of the weapon. Should just call it...

GUNslash

But heck, I still like Rage Dance just for the sort of stunlock.
Eh?
I don't really see the problem with the hybrid PA's; the shot should be in power with all of the physical hits (which it does everytime for me).
And the shot sometimes misses, which is........odd.

Eman2417
Jan 16, 2013, 12:30 AM
Has to be the worst pa so far.
Acts like a wl pa ( so it only activates when it hits 1 enemy ).
The shot misses at the end a lot.
And the pa changes what mode I had the gunslash on in the first place.

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 12:38 AM
Worst PA is fake capture.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 16, 2013, 12:43 AM
I'd have to give the "worst PA" award to Crazy Smash (launcher). Even Fake Capture can re-knockdown an enemy or something, I guess.
Though I'm also giving the stink-eye to Flicker Jab (knuckle).

plasism
Jan 16, 2013, 01:08 AM
Do you guys think they would release a Qipao costume for Chinese New Year? I know in japan they don't officially celebrate it except in certain areas.

ShinMaruku
Jan 16, 2013, 01:13 AM
I want that outfit that chick that hangs out with falz has.

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 01:18 AM
Do you guys think they would release a Qipao costume for Chinese New Year? I know in japan they don't officially celebrate it except in certain areas.
Probably not in JP, but I can see the US/NA server having that option.

It's happened in other MMO's based/from there so why not?

Cyclon
Jan 16, 2013, 04:45 AM

Ah, irony.
Ain't that the truth.

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 06:45 AM
Dolls will never see the life that is all fantasy, action-packed, fully controllable and dynamic, and hackable.
Oh that, and flesh physics.

Piraya
Jan 16, 2013, 07:01 AM
Woohoo lets all get Real Dolls!

Meji
Jan 16, 2013, 07:29 AM
Did someone say dolls?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7111/6906758512_32b8f94fd6_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/haku1923/6906758512/)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Seany1990
Jan 16, 2013, 08:49 AM
Real Dolls are far too prudish

Did someone say dolls?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7111/6906758512_32b8f94fd6_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/haku1923/6906758512/)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Is.. Is that real hair?

gigawuts
Jan 16, 2013, 08:54 AM

lisa real doll pls

dolls are inherently creepy so it would probably be a realistic depiction of lisa