PDA

View Full Version : Arks Cash help

Cease
Jan 16, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hey this is getting really annoying but do I need to sign in and do the damn hirigana captcha thing every single time I want to add AC? Or is there a way to turn off the verification?

The Walrus
Jan 16, 2013, 05:44 PM
Yeah you gotta do it every time

Cease
Jan 16, 2013, 05:47 PM
Yeah you gotta do it every time

That blows. Makes me want to play the international version more because of that.

Raymee
Jan 16, 2013, 05:51 PM
Why don't you just learn the kana charts? It's not hard or time consuming at all =/

ashley50
Jan 16, 2013, 06:19 PM
Why don't you just learn the kana charts? It's not hard or time consuming at all =/

That's the problem, they don't want to. (from what I've been seeing on the forums that is).

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 06:36 PM
Just refer to the sticky.

Cease
Jan 16, 2013, 07:00 PM

It's not even that like I've done it so many times to help my friends make acounts and not to mention me messing up my account and having to do it all over. It's just annoying to have to go through that every time you know?

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 07:29 PM
It's not even that like I've done it so many times to help my friends make acounts and not to mention me messing up my account and having to do it all over. It's just annoying to have to go through that every time you know?
Too true.
but security is security.

The Walrus
Jan 16, 2013, 09:17 PM
tbh it doesn't bother me too much personally. Only takes like a minute or two at most now.

Cease
Jan 16, 2013, 10:06 PM
tbh it doesn't bother me too much personally. Only takes like a minute or two at most now.

I guess if I got used to doing it more it wouldn't be a problem. Ok thanks everyone.

krophiquon
Jan 17, 2013, 03:44 PM
if the capcha were still in katakana, it would be relatively easy. It's been in hiragana the last few times I've had to do it; which makes it significantly harder.

layn2321
Jan 17, 2013, 11:33 PM
Sorry for somewhat hijacking this thread, but it seemed a better idea than making a new one on a very similar topic..

I've heard that Sega is more-or-less just accepting western CC's now, but mine are from some of the bigger banks and they're getting rejected every time. I've looked for another way online, but the sites selling webmoney that I've run across aren't taking credit cards either. Does anyone have a suggestion of a reputable site that I can go through?

GreenArcher
Jan 17, 2013, 11:35 PM
cn-usa accepts google checkout, which accepts credit cards