PDA

View Full Version : pso 2 us release

Fearlezz
Jan 16, 2013, 08:44 PM
Does anybody know when pso 2 is coming to the us...I'm bout to buy a new laptop just for this game and I need to know when this game comes out

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 08:45 PM
If we did, everyone would go wild about it and it'd be on the front page too.

Wild meaning, "Omg the apocalypse is going to strike again".
Based on the "history" i've seen from other people's posts

Fearlezz
Jan 16, 2013, 08:57 PM
I been seeing stuff in google bout the us release of this game but idk if its true...so my best bet is just to get the jp version and get the English patch right?

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 08:59 PM
For now, pretty much.
You should look around before choosing a ship though, so you know what kind of community you're entering.
Be responsible with the english patch.

And when you do choose to play JP, remember that if you're undoubtedly going to NA when it comes, you'll be ditching your progress on JP if you choose not to return.

Fearlezz
Jan 16, 2013, 09:11 PM
I thought u could take your progress over to the English version...man this suck lol

Fearlezz
Jan 16, 2013, 09:15 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/news/02455-sega-officially-announces-western-release-pso2-2013

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 09:16 PM
I thought u could take your progress over to the English version...man this suck lol

That's silly to even think about.
It'd only be possible if all versions of pso2 were updated to the same point: in sync.

There might be even legal complications with the process but how would i know? :P

Fearlezz
Jan 16, 2013, 09:24 PM
Did u see the link I posted?

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 09:26 PM
Do i even need to?
it's ooooooold news

but i read it anyway.

MetalDude
Jan 16, 2013, 09:26 PM
EDIT: Blah

The Walrus
Jan 16, 2013, 09:39 PM
God we need a sticky about this, I swear this gets asked way too often

Vintasticvin
Jan 16, 2013, 09:41 PM
God we need a sticky about this, I swear this gets asked way too often

Can't help the fact that news of this is getting by slower than the common folk does and are very antsy like a horny guy fixing to have his first lay with a girl xD

The Walrus
Jan 16, 2013, 09:42 PM
Still you'd think people would realize that if there was news it'd be on the front page and if they don't see anything there then obviously there is no news.

Golemstorm
Jan 16, 2013, 09:44 PM
uh, not to make this go on any longer, but were those sites like gamespot etc. lying about the January north american release?

Syklo
Jan 16, 2013, 09:50 PM
uh, not to make this go on any longer, but were those sites like gamespot etc. lying about the January north american release?
They said that?

It wouldn't be the first time they lied about a release date though.....iirc

blace
Jan 16, 2013, 10:02 PM
The release dates on gamespot come from outside sources.

If you looked for something like Final Fantasy Versus XIII you'll see a release date something like 1964 if I recall. Unless the announcement comes straight from Sega's site there is no release date other than 2013.

Vintasticvin
Jan 16, 2013, 10:02 PM
Still you'd think people would realize that if there was news it'd be on the front page and if they don't see anything there then obviously there is no news.

Maybe they heard from a source other than pso-world is my guess

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 16, 2013, 11:52 PM
A: they should be searching this stuff before posting the question for the 15th time in a 24 hour span.

B: there's a thread for quick questions that's been stickied

C: Why would you come to a fan site for official news when google is returning nothing? If googling "PSO2 US Release date" comes back with a full page of "lolololololololol..." why(and how) would we have anything more to add to that?

I swear there needs to be a new forum rule that threads inquiring about a NA/Int release date will be closed and accounts will be suspended.

Kamal
Jan 17, 2013, 05:10 AM
lol so am i, thought i am not buying a laptop i am rebuilding my 2005 PC to 2013 standards for gaming, just bought myself a new mother board, 1 TB hard drive and a new case for my PC.

Next month i will get a video card and a new chip for gaming. all that is left is to build a new PC from scratch and have someone install a new windows for me. From then i will be ready for PSO 2. all that just for that game and if they don't bring to America then i simply try Skyrim or sell the whole computer twice the price and make a profit from it

Meji
Jan 17, 2013, 05:23 AM
or sell the whole computer twice the price and make a profit from itSounds like you're grinding and affixing computers.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 05:25 AM
Sounds like you're grinding and affixing computers.

i cant breath, comment of the day

Syklo
Jan 17, 2013, 06:39 AM
Sounds like you're grinding and affixing computers.
Grinding the clock rates: if you lose, there goes your computer (for a while).

Affixing the chips and cards.

Makes perfect sense.

Seany1990
Jan 17, 2013, 09:08 AM
Release isn't going to be anytime soon.. Public beta hasn't even been announced yet.

Golemstorm
Jan 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
Hey hey hey, sorry. it just got me hyped up is all. stupid gamespot, haha. :P Guess we'll have to waiiiit.
Hopefully it doesn't end up like Mega Man Legends 2/other jrpgs and be pushed back so far that it never gets released. that would be a huge bummer.

The Walrus
Jan 17, 2013, 11:54 AM
Don't worry we'll get it sometime this year

Railkune
Jan 17, 2013, 12:02 PM
Sometime in the many days of 2013, it's sure to come, I hope.

Noblewine
Jan 17, 2013, 01:26 PM
No news yet all information has been scarce. Asking questions on segac facebook page gets deleted immediately. "Shrugs"

Seany1990
Jan 17, 2013, 01:27 PM
No news yet all information has been scarce. Asking questions on segac facebook page gets deleted immediately. "Shrugs"

They have an autofilter which is just as bad

Noblewine
Jan 17, 2013, 01:59 PM
They have an autofilter which is just as bad

Auto-fill? I'm guessing this is a quicker method to deleting stuff.

Seany1990
Jan 17, 2013, 02:11 PM
Auto-fill? I'm guessing this is a quicker method to deleting stuff.

Server parses every message as it's submitted, if certain combination of letters appears then it's automatically deleted.

krophiquon
Jan 17, 2013, 02:57 PM
Server parses every message as it's submitted, if certain combination of letters appears then it's automatically deleted.

meaning any post with the word "When" in it.