PDA

View Full Version : Need: A Cane Series wep with high %'s

Sou1eater
Mar 31, 2003, 01:40 PM
I'm looking for one of the "cane series" weapons with extremly high %'s. I would like to find a club with the best percents because it will require less grinders but ill take any of the others. I will trade a rare or pds or something for one of these. Please post what the %'s of the wep are and what you are looking for! thx!

-Can Series weps req. to make a summit moon-

Cane +55 + LV100.
Stick +40 + LV110
Mace +25 + LV120.
Club +10 + LV130.

Klakalou
Mar 31, 2003, 02:05 PM
advice: pecentages dont matter. as a force, u will NEVER use a summit moon for its physical attacks, and thats what % determine. so dont bother looking for high %, its pointless.

Sou1eater
Mar 31, 2003, 02:21 PM
let me tell you the same thing i told the guy on ign who said that:

maybe it doesn't matter to you but it does to me. if i wanted your opinion on how to make my summit moon i would have asked for it. im tired of people telling me that i don't need %'s when i already know i don't need them. but it doesn't change the fact that i still want them

NGEvangelion4
Mar 31, 2003, 02:56 PM
You rather trade a rare item or items for a hit% that you will never use? And the people at the weapon shops in Ep1 most the time in Ult sell items with good %, highest I saw was 55%. Go buy one its easier and cheaper.

Muku6
Mar 31, 2003, 07:36 PM
It is cheaper and easier. Go play like Normal and pipe to and from town. I did that a few times to get a Cane series weapon for the Summit Moon I plan to make. (AND YES %'S DO MATTER! Ugh, those who say it don't need to mind their own business.)

Anyways, so far I've only found one decent Cane series weapon and I bought it. It's a Stick +2 0/0/0/40/35, or somewhere in that area. I just recommend piping to and from town. Makes life easier. Although I still am keeping my eye for something better. That and have to wait 'til at least Lvl 110 now to make it.