PDA

View Full Version : Stamina & Spirita Boost

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 05:24 AM
What are the JP names for these? can never figure this out (unless the names are obvious) i want to affix some of these on to some units and weapons of mine, kinda annoyed getting 1 or 2 shotted by some enemies, that extra hp would be nice

Z-0
Jan 17, 2013, 05:25 AM
特殊能力追加(HP)
特殊能力追加(PP)

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 05:31 AM
特殊能力追加(HP)
特殊能力追加(PP)

your awesome thanks a bunch man

Meji
Jan 17, 2013, 05:31 AM
A little further information about these items:

When affixing, keep them in your inventory and you will be given a prompt if you want to use them or not.
These items takes up 1 slot on your unit. Keep this in mind, as you'd have to exchange it for something else that's already on there.
These affixes are not transferable. A.k.a, you can't use 2 weapons/units with HP/PP boost on them to transfer the skill to another equipment item.
They have a 100% chance of getting on your units (unless you're trying to force the unit into more slots).
HP boost provides +45HP, PP boost provides +5PP.
Also, the name of the items can be found here (http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/), under the "Items" tab.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 05:34 AM
A little further information about these items:

When affixing, keep them in your inventory and you will be given a prompt if you want to use them or not.
These items takes up 1 slot on your unit. Keep this in mind, as you'd have to exchange it for something else that's already on there.
These affixes are not transferable. A.k.a, you can't use 2 weapons/units with HP/PP boost on them to transfer the skill to another equipment item.
They have a 100% chance of getting on your units (unless you're trying to force the unit into more slots).
HP boost provides +45HP, PP boost provides +5PP.
Also, the name of the items can be found here (http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/), under the "Items" tab.

thanks Meji for the info, didnt know that, looks like i have to get something extra added to my units and weps. by god though they're a bit pricey, i dont usually carry more than a mill on me heh

Meji
Jan 17, 2013, 05:43 AM
thanks Meji for the info, didnt know that, looks like i have to get something extra added to my units and weps. by god though they're a bit pricey, i dont usually carry more than a mill on me heh
If you want to add more HP to your units, I recommend you search the marketplace for items with "Stamina" in them, and transfer the affix to your own units.
Stamina II gives +40HP, which is almost as much as the HP Boost Item.
Here's a short guide how~

Go to the Marketplace. Don't type anything in the top row, but instead type down this in the line underneath:

スタミナⅡ
or
Stamina II (if you're using the English Patch)

If you're going to put this affixes onto your units, make sure you buy only units with this affix on them, since affixes between weapons and units aren't transferable. You could, for example, pick the "Units / ユニット" section from the drop-down list to have the results only list units.

Buy two units with Stamina II on them, then head over to Doodoo's Grinding Service and start affixing.

Stamina II + Stamina II = 60% chance of success. So you'll just have to repeat the process until you get it onto your item.

Hope this helps. It's a lot cheaper than buying the HP boost item off the market.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 05:45 AM
If you want to add more HP to your units, I recommend you search the marketplace for items with "Stamina" in them, and transfer the affix to your own units.
Stamina II gives +40HP, which is almost as much as the HP Boost Item.
Here's a short guide how~

Go to the Marketplace. Don't type anything in the top row, but instead type down this in the line underneath:

スタミナⅡ
or
Stamina II (if you're using the English Patch)

If you're going to put this affixes onto your units, make sure you buy only units with this affix on them, since affixes between weapons and units aren't transferable. You could, for example, pick the "Units / ユニット" section from the drop-down list to have the results only list units.

Buy two units with Stamina II on them, then head over to Doodoo's Grinding Service and start affixing.

Stamina II + Stamina II = 60% chance of success. So you'll just have to repeat the process until you get it onto your item.

Hope this helps. It's a lot cheaper than buying the HP boost item off the market.
ya im greatly considering that option instead, loads of help Meji, thanks!

Maximum Burst
Jan 17, 2013, 01:38 PM
It might be more convenient to affix Stamina I to 3 units (100% success barring any slot expansion penalties), and then making Stamina II with those 3 has an 80% success (again, barring any slot expansion penalties).

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2013, 07:28 PM
It might be more convenient to affix Stamina I to 3 units (100% success barring any slot expansion penalties), and then making Stamina II with those 3 has an 80% success (again, barring any slot expansion penalties).

gah i wish i did this earlier, i killed 700k just getting everything back on the unit again: Wolga Soul, Technic 2 and finally Stamina 2. DuDu stole my money and laughed at me haha

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 17, 2013, 10:28 PM
yeah what I would do is get technique I and Stamina I (with soul) onto all 3 units then affix the fillers for an 80/80/80. that's as good as it gets without an affix booster.

MoonAtomizer
Jan 17, 2013, 11:42 PM
Stamina II is the most bang for your buck.

Find it funny that Stamina Boost = Stamina 2.5 while Spirita Boost = Spirita 4.
And yet Stamina Boost currently costs more than Spirita.

Looks like Falz Hands, Hunar, and Force Clones are making people reconsider their affixes. haha

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 18, 2013, 02:55 AM
I dunno on my ship stamina boost is about 50k less than spirita boost. the thing is even if stamina boost is only marginally better than stamina II it's a guaranteed affix, so it's still worth something.

MoonAtomizer
Jan 18, 2013, 09:34 AM
It's usually PP Boost > HP Boost in terms of price, but it's possible that the last rotation for my Ship saw a lot more PP Boosts entering circulation than HP. Lack of supply -> increase in demand.