PDA

View Full Version : Weak bullet on every shot

TaigaUC
Jan 17, 2013, 01:59 PM
I was just in a group where someone seemed to be applying the Weak Bullet crosshair onto Falz Arms/Elder with every shot. The crosshair was constantly refreshing, and my party members saw it too.
Whoever was doing it had terrible aim, because the crosshair was often on the head or random body parts, and defeating Falz took no longer than usual.

I haven't been around much so this is probably old news. I was wondering if anyone else has ever witnessed such silliness?

Daiyousei
Jan 17, 2013, 02:12 PM
I've not seen anyone miss an arm unless they absolutely have no idea what they're doing. But I do see refreshes a lot especially in parties where there is more than one person with weak bullet.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 17, 2013, 02:25 PM
-Weak Bullet can be loaded into advance, so one person could do ~6-8 shots in a short period.
-More than one Ranger or /Ranger doing the above.
-Everyone wants to correct misfires.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2013, 02:35 PM
If I see more than 2 people with rifles in a Falz fight I tend to just stick with Twin Mechs or a Launcher. I know that at that point hoping for a weak bullet to last on an arm for more than 5 seconds is foolish.

TaigaUC
Jan 17, 2013, 02:38 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear: I literally mean non-stop weak bullet refreshes on every single shot, the entire time. Imagine a constant trail of weak bullets being applied infinitely. Definitely a lot more than 6-8 at a time.

My main is a GU/RA, so I know how Weak Bullet normally works. And I'm not sure, but I think that Falz group only had one Ranger and one Gunner. I was trying to figure out who was doing the shots, but it was pretty hectic and they were the only two I noticed.

gigawuts
Jan 17, 2013, 02:46 PM
If I see more than 2 people with rifles in a Falz fight I tend to just stick with Twin Mechs or a Launcher. I know that at that point hoping for a weak bullet to last on an arm for more than 5 seconds is foolish.

I frequently play in JP parties with 3+ WBers, often one myself, and I have literally only once seen a WB overwriting issue. It was with one person, who was intentionally overwriting bullets. One of us overwrote his overwrites fairly quickly and falz was crushed like normal.

Not sure where all these horrible WBers are yes I am and I don't go there because of it.

jooozek
Jan 17, 2013, 05:58 PM
While we are at terrible players; had today a guy in my falz MPA who was unleashing over end on the elder core all the time :whip:

Ce'Nedra
Jan 17, 2013, 06:26 PM
I so hate it when your with the whole map on 1 arm, wb it and then some random overwrites it on the other side of Falz. So. God. Damn. Annoying.