PDA

View Full Version : CN-USA and Arks Cash help

Masao
Jan 18, 2013, 11:00 PM
So I've been trying to purchase form CN-USA and I can't seem to figure it out. I see other people around the forums have successfully done it, but how exactly? Did they have go through the verify school email stuff? Or did they get the "you've exceeded your instant delivery buying limit"? Just want some help as to get through this.

Fleuret
Jan 18, 2013, 11:08 PM
It was instant. Just ignore that "exceeded buying limit". Because its a lie lol. The link with the code you've bought is kind of hard to figure out at first, but if I remember correctly it should be in a link given from when you bought it. Kind of hard to explain, but once you click in the link, you should be taken to something like a small chatroom with you code in red text.

Masao
Jan 18, 2013, 11:12 PM
Ok I actually see it now lol. I've been trying for a few hours, but nothing really came up. And I just randomly found it. Didn't send it to me in my email either, which is kinda weird.

Also Thanks for the reply

Skyly HUmar
Jan 18, 2013, 11:20 PM
if its your first time purchasing it'll be slow, but from there its quick, sorry i was too late to help ;p.

Masao
Jan 19, 2013, 12:20 AM
Another Question, I used some AC to get the premium and the room stuff, but how do I activate it? It still won't let me go to my room.

Maronji
Jan 19, 2013, 12:24 AM
Another Question, I used some AC to get the premium and the room stuff, but how do I activate it? It still won't let me go to my room.

You should've received a consumable item (third tab?) when you purchased the premium/room ticket (or whatever you bought; hard to say from that wording). Just use it and it should activate itself from there.

Masao
Jan 19, 2013, 12:28 AM
Ok got it! Awesome, I really appreciate the help guys and sorry for asking such basic questions.