PDA

View Full Version : Item Stupid Character Skills

knight85
Jan 19, 2013, 05:08 PM
There are only 3 character skills that i wanted from PSU episode 1:

Spinning Break
Dus Robado
and Spiral Dance

I have Spinning Break and I just spent yesterday doing the Evacuation free mission over and over trying to get the skill while developing my force and working on my spells, and today trying that same mission and then quitting and reloading and I have yet to get the skills I seek.

so rather than drive myself insane any more i've decided to throw in the towel and move on and just work on the tornado dance skill while getting the Tornado Break skill built up to level 21 for the 3rd attack, then i'll switch to spinning break and work on that for the mission in chapter 11.

then i can have all the fun i want with Dus Robado and Gravity Dance in Ambition of the Illuminus and possibly Phantasy Star Portable

Noblewine
Jan 19, 2013, 10:40 PM
What maps do you have unlocked? Bosses or enemies with alot of HP like tengogh are good for leveling up annoying pa's like Spinning break, Dus rabado or spiral dance.

knight85
Jan 20, 2013, 07:54 AM
it's not a case of developing the skills its GETTING them to begin with. they're skills you get randomly from Leo and Lou by getting an s rank on missions

Noblewine
Jan 20, 2013, 05:28 PM
Acquiring skills from npcs is like pulling teeth. I recommend spamming a map you can S rank with ease until they fork over the pa you want.

knight85
Jan 24, 2013, 07:19 PM
spent 2 days doing just that and got nothing. so i decided to give up the ghost and move on

Noblewine
Jan 24, 2013, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. You can probably find all the skills in episode two.

knight85
Jan 25, 2013, 09:54 AM
yeah i'm pretty sure i can buy them in episode 2 so it doesnt matter much