PDA

View Full Version : NO PP SYSTEM

Bryanpt3
Jan 19, 2013, 11:27 PM
What class would be the most op if we didnt have the pp system Ranger Force Or Hunter? just a random thought :)

Zyrusticae
Jan 19, 2013, 11:31 PM
None.

Nobody would ever use PAs ever again.

Bryanpt3
Jan 19, 2013, 11:32 PM
that wasnt my question

Xaeris
Jan 19, 2013, 11:38 PM
Ranger would probably suffer the least if they only had normal attacks to work with. Weak Bullet? Check. Poison traps? Check. Weak Hit Advances? Check. It'd be a different (read: crappier) game for sure though.

Bryanpt3
Jan 19, 2013, 11:40 PM
no im saying what if we could use PA as infinite like infinity pp then who would be the most op

Zyrusticae
Jan 19, 2013, 11:42 PM
In that case.... it'd be exactly the same as it is now! Except with forces infinitely spamming techniques (still the best room-clearers), rangers infinitely spamming sneak shot (so bosses go down faster, I guess), and hunters spamming speed rain to infinity AND BEYOND.

Bryanpt3
Jan 19, 2013, 11:45 PM
true but heres my question giving that all those PAs take time to cast blah blah which would do more dps? lol and also imagine machine gun rocket launchers would that out do everything else? (im thinking out of the box but a kid can dream right)

Syklo
Jan 19, 2013, 11:47 PM
Deadly archer spam.

Or zan spam.

Bryanpt3
Jan 19, 2013, 11:49 PM
Deadly archer spam.

Or zan spam.

im new i have no idea what those are

blace
Jan 19, 2013, 11:56 PM
im new i have no idea what those are

Fighters double saber PA and the base wind tech that hits 9 times when charged.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 12:00 AM
machine gun rocket launchers vs unlimited pp on anyclass?

blace
Jan 20, 2013, 12:02 AM
machine gun rocket launchers vs unlimited pp on anyclass?

Deadly Archer and Zan outperform it in terms of damage. The rocket PA is single fire burst damage, while the other two hit and deal multiple hits while keeping consistent damage.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 12:09 AM
lol yall have nice semi-creative ideas :)

Rien
Jan 20, 2013, 12:10 AM
Infinity Sonic Arrows might be deadlier than you think.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 12:13 AM
whats a sonic arrow and what would make it infinite ? PP or is it a grenade launcher pa (again im new)

blace
Jan 20, 2013, 12:17 AM
Hunters sword PA. Shoots a spinning disc, with sword gear it can hit up to 3 times per strike.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 12:22 AM
dang sounds nice :) but would a force spamming his strongest spell be better? jw

Artificial Sky
Jan 20, 2013, 01:18 AM
Considering the strength of Weak Bullet, I'd say Ranger's would become OP. Obviously the biggest deficiency with a solo Ranger with 4 Weak Bullet's is that there isn't enough PP to use Sneak Shooter more than 4 times. Most of the Weak Bullet is wasted.

MetalDude
Jan 20, 2013, 01:52 AM
Sneak Shooter off of Weak Bullet, unless you're in an arena with four or more targets. Then Homing Emission would be substantially more devastating and completely uncontested. Even if you're not counting Weak Bullet, then Homing Emission (if the large number of targets are still around), Sonic Arrow, and Deadly Archer would be the highest DPS moves to spam endlessly.

Lostbob117
Jan 20, 2013, 02:01 AM
Daggers you pretty much never touch the ground anyhow with them but if no pp you will pretty much be flying.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 20, 2013, 02:02 AM
Deadly Archer or Safoie/Zan spam. No contest.

Lostbob117
Jan 20, 2013, 02:04 AM
Could also spam Sonic Arrow since you can use it right after you use one.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 02:34 AM
whats sonic arrow...
w

Syklo
Jan 20, 2013, 02:40 AM
whats sonic arrow...
w

Hunters sword PA. Shoots a spinning disc, with sword gear it can hit up to 3 times per strike.

You asked the same question again....really?

blace
Jan 20, 2013, 02:40 AM
whats sonic arrow...
w

Insert other stuff here, because I need to type 5 characters or more before I can submit a comment...

Edit: Ninja posted, but yeah I did answer it before.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 20, 2013, 02:44 AM
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

Photon Arts.
Technics.
Find some videos.

Bryanpt3
Jan 20, 2013, 03:02 AM
Insert other stuff here, because I need to type 5 characters or more before I can submit a comment...

Edit: Ninja posted, but yeah I did answer it before.

cool... (dots so i can post it ;)

FacelessRed
Jan 20, 2013, 05:58 AM
Forces would be the most OP as they'd just spam the same tech for 7k a pop over and over and over. theyc an get a good 5 of them off before 1 over-end. 35k in the time it would take me to do a 15-20k attack.

Sonic arrow is actually a bit more versatile compared to deadly archer in terms of spammability. and since he is talking dps, it's a very different story when regarding multiple enemies. sonic arrow will fly pretty far. and hit for a good 2.5-4k an arrow. multiply the enemies by 4 and you're smacking down for 10-16k an arrow, 2 arrows a second.

But yeah, I still say Force > All. cause the magic spam in this game is ridiculous.

Dnd
Jan 20, 2013, 06:18 AM
Forces would win with Zan and Safoie/foie depending on the distribution of spawns.

Sonic arrow would be comparable to the foie spam and deadly archer might edge out Safoie, depending again on the situation. but hunters/fighters don't get anything to match the sheer damage and range of zan afaik. I'm not too sure on gunners/rangers in this situation, but I imagine infinite elder rebellions would be really powerful....

Z-0
Jan 20, 2013, 06:29 AM
Yeah, Zan doesn't have that much range, nor is it very powerful unless you can get all of its discs to rebound. It's not as OP as people seem to think it is, as any other technique will clean far better than Zan, especially if you play your Force in TPS view.

I do like Zan, but it's not efficient at all in most situations.

Mystil
Jan 20, 2013, 09:10 AM
What class would be the most op if we didnt have the pp system Ranger Force Or Hunter? just a random thought :)

Then it would back to PSO1 days, where all our power came in the form of strict mat management, mag raising, and units. PA's didn't exist back then. There was only normal, hard and special attack.