PDA

View Full Version : Fighter/force techniques?

FrenzicWolf
Jan 20, 2013, 01:33 AM
If I go with hunter main and force subclass, will I be able to use techniques, or do I need a force weapon still? I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, so please help. Thanks.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 20, 2013, 01:39 AM
You can. Put techs on sub-palette.

There is a quick questions thread.

FrenzicWolf
Jan 20, 2013, 01:53 AM
Fantastic, I was really nervous about that!

Alucard V
Jan 20, 2013, 09:21 AM
I'd go with something like Razan (*ラ・ザン) or Nazan (ナ・ザン) there wind techniques that launches a monster on its back and does a good bit of damage.

Megiverse (メギバース) seems to be another must have for HU/FO as well.

Darki
Jan 20, 2013, 10:37 AM
If you want to be a more or less balanced hybrid between HU and FO, and not just a HU with support, I'd suggest you to swap your classes around. FO/HU would have access to all tech weapons and to the awesome Lambda Alystein-like set, which are all of them free class and there's one for each HU weapon type.

The other way around, the only good FO options you have are Pumpkinrod, Mic Stand and Duel gaze, which are very crap considering that you'd be already gimped in the TATK department, and the only real decent weapon would be Umbra stick, have good luck hunting that one. <_<

Other than that, you'd have Coat Edge and Madam's Umbrella, both pretty hard to get too.

Rien
Jan 20, 2013, 12:06 PM
Fantastic, I was really nervous about that!

The answer is in the subclass trailer: A HU/FO is shown doing this with Shifta iirc.

Edit: With Sword equipped.