PDA

View Full Version : Darker Den guide

suzaku0zero0
Jan 20, 2013, 01:50 PM
hi, is there a youtube or video of a complete walkthrough of darker den?

I entered it with 2 others and found we had 15 min left to kill Zeshrayda with respawning darkers (of every kind) and an infected ship firing missiles, and to kill Dark hunar and clones in map 3.

We were at a point where we relied purely on waiting for our mags to make revives to revive our Healing Fo....

Z-0
Jan 20, 2013, 02:16 PM
I could do a video the next time I get abducted, although usually my resolution is too large for me to play smoothly. But in text format:

Area 1:

Clear Room 1 ( Dicahdas ) and Room 2 ( Micdas, Dicahdas )
Room 3 has a Gwanahda, kill that and move north.
Room 4 has a Baize, which has to be destroyed.

After destroying the baize, move west and kill what you see. If you carry on east after the baize, you'll run into a rescue.

There's an optional Wolgahda at the very top of the map, up to you if you want to fight that.

Keep moving east and you'll run into Ragne. After Ragne you'll be in Area 2.

Area 2:

You'll be presented with the destruction pilot who will repeatedly attack you. You need to just ignore him and keep pressing forward. After a while you will run into its control tower, and you'll need to destroy it. (but you knew this) Can attack the pilot to stun temporarily, but it's not very long.

Right after that you'll run into DARCHYMEZ. Split up and get those. Then, if you go to the very south-west tip of the map, you'll run into a Set Agrani with Infection Level 3, if you want to kill that. Otherwise,

Move north, and you'll run into another 1o/1o pilot. Keep pressing forward and kill the Zesh. You can destroy the control tower for the pilot (which is at the very top of the map) while Zesh is alive, so you should send a runner up north. After killing Zesh, there is a set Rig to the right with infection level 3. Otherwise, move west and end up in Area 3.

Area 3:

hardest battle ever, be careful. thats right, harder than falz arms.

I feel like I missed something in Area 2 but oh well.

Naoshi
Jan 20, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hunar + clones weren't that hard.. I think the ship was the hardest thing..

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 20, 2013, 03:24 PM
When I got abducted (solo), I was able to get to Zesh + heli-ship with 20 minutes to spare. But then I died :(

I feel the most time-consuming parts were Baize and destroying the control tower solo (or rather, stunning the pilot, slowly killing everything, repeat x N until you actually get to the tower).