PDA

View Full Version : where to buy around tokyo

aduran
Jan 21, 2013, 04:57 AM
im visiting tokyo. does anyone know a place where i can buy the box game or the vita version when it comes out. and/or a good store to buy the vita at a good price.

johnwolf
Jan 21, 2013, 05:02 AM
it's in alpha right now.....so it's not gona be out in a while.

aduran
Jan 21, 2013, 05:03 AM
but isn't there a box bundle for the pc version

blace
it's in alpha right now.....so it's not gona be out in a while.
Beta testing, the alpha was only done on their end.

The games Vita release is the 28th of next month, so you won't be able to pick it up any time soon. I imagine you can probably find the premium box set for PC at electronics stores scattered around, but someone native to Japan will have to answer that.

Mike
Head down to Akihabara. You should be able to find both the PC version right now and the Vita version when it comes out at a shop there. Heck, you could probably go to any old Yodobashi Camera and pick up the PC version.

aduran
Jan 21, 2013, 05:05 AM
Head down to Akihabara. You should be able to find both the PC version right now and the Vita version when it comes out at a shop there. Heck, you could probably go to any old Yodobashi Camera and pick up the PC version.

thank you mike. do you know the name of a store in akihabara. im a station of way from "heaven"

i went to all the "sega" building but they are just arcades

Mike
Jan 21, 2013, 05:07 AM
There are TONS of stores and browsing them is rather fun but you'd have the best luck going to the Yodobashi Camera from Akihabara station. Just leave the station from the central exit and it should put you right where you need to be.

aduran
Jan 21, 2013, 05:11 AM
thanks!

johnwolf
Jan 21, 2013, 05:19 AM
Beta testing, the alpha was only done on their end.

thanks for correcting me.

Meji
Jan 21, 2013, 05:26 AM
Like Mike said, Yodobashi Camera (either in Akihabara or Ueno) would be the safest place to hunt it down. Pretty much anyone knows where these huge buildings are located, so just ask anyone.
Game should cost around 5600JPY (http://www.yodobashi.com/ec/category/index.html?query=&cate=&word=%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B7 %E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AA%E3%8 3%B3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%92).

Also, make sure you take a stroll around the computer stores in Akihabara. When I visited last summer, PSO2 was pretty much on every computer over there, running the graphics test. (I really wanted to snatch one of those huge cardboard HUnewearl prints...)

Menasthos
Jan 21, 2013, 08:16 AM
And if you take your time hanging around akihabara, but either other peripheral areas of tokyo , you can find lower. If lucky a possible discount happens. Take a look on every videogame /dvd store (selling videogames too) on sight, walking around, and ask. ;)