PDA

View Full Version : Just Reversal

Hrith
Jan 21, 2013, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry if this is old news, but I have not read about this anywhere.

I was playing HU/TE for a while, and I have Just Reversal on my techer, so I was getting used to recovering from getting knocked back a lot.

I've decided to finish levelling up my gunner, which I play as GU/RA. Neither my RA nor GU skill trees (only one each) have Just Reversal.
Out of habit, I pressed jump when hitting the ground, and my character revovered from the fall.

So you only need Just Reversal in one skill tree for it to work in all combinations?

IndigoNovember
Jan 21, 2013, 03:36 PM
I thought this was a bug that hasn't been fixed yet? You usually don't get skills from unequipped trees.

Magus_84
Jan 21, 2013, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry if this is old news, but I have not read about this anywhere.

I was playing HU/TE for a while, and I have Just Reversal on my techer, so I was getting used to recovering from getting knocked back a lot.

I've decided to finish levelling up my gunner, which I play as GU/RA. Neither my RA nor GU skill trees (only one each) have Just Reversal.
Out of habit, I pressed jump when hitting the ground, and my character revovered from the fall.

So you only need Just Reversal in one skill tree for it to work in all combinations?

I think it's a bug specific to having Gunner in part of your class combination. They seem to get Just Reversal for the combo as a whole, even if neither have a point in it.

Try going like Ra/Fo or something that doesn't have Just Reversal on it and see if it works.

Hrith
Jan 21, 2013, 03:39 PM
I think it's an overlooked bug as well, but it's only Just Reversal, not other skills. Well, it's nifty, for now, I'm saving two whole points!

I think it's a bug specific to having Gunner in part of your class combination. They seem to get Just Reversal for the combo as a whole, even if neither have a point in it.

Try going like Ra/Fo or something that doesn't have Just Reversal on it and see if it works.Okay, will try and let you know.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 21, 2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah, Gunner has innate Just Reversal for some reason, whether main or sub.

Dana
Jan 22, 2013, 08:33 AM
Heh. Good to know. At least I won't have to waste 2 SP when I go Gu/Ra. :D! They'll fix this eventually I guess.