PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 -Suggestions-

Syklo
Jan 22, 2013, 10:43 PM
I was thinking that there should be a thread where people can post their suggestions and someone proficient in japanese might send those in (to player surveys and whatnot). Not sure if other threads like this were made in the past though.

Anyway, I'll start off with mine:
Should the partner system be improved? I'm thinking of having a feature where you can customise the AI of your partner EVEN FURTHER, in a way similar to the gambit system in FFXII. On top of your partner characteristics are condition/action "slots" which further tweak the way your partner behaves and extra "slots" could be obtained via... you guessed it, koffie CO's.
E.g. slot one could be "Switch to palette 5 if facing airbourne enemy" and slot 2 "Subpalette two, slot 6 when near poisoned enemy"

Heat Haze
Jan 22, 2013, 11:04 PM
There was another thread for this back when the survey was still around. Don't think much more can be said here that wasn't already said there.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203379

That said, I don't think anyone in the above link mentioned a toggle for disabling double tap dashing for keyboards. I need it.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 23, 2013, 12:15 AM
suggestion:

close this thread ;)

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 12:22 AM
suggestion:

close this thread ;)
I knew someone'd say this.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 23, 2013, 12:23 AM
Its so rare I get to do it though. it was my time to shine!!