PDA

View Full Version : So rangers. We get 5 more points..

Cortte
Jan 22, 2013, 10:58 PM
What are you planning? Personally since nothing left in the tree interests me I am going to throw one point into Jallen Bullet because lowered mob attack is never a bad thing, and the remaining into stun grenade. I just cannot see anyway this wouldn't be useful.

Those with Trap based trees. Is stun grenade useful? And does it effect bosses as well? Because if not then screw it. Jallen all the way.

Syklo
Jan 22, 2013, 11:04 PM
If you can't stun with quake howling, stun concido, etc.
Then stun grenade won't do the same.

Dextro
Jan 22, 2013, 11:07 PM
Nothing.
Please save your points instead of using them for a bunch of crap that you don't really want.

This way you won't have to make a post in the thread that'll be made in April, entitled "FU Sega, give us a free skill tree reset!"

Xaeris
Jan 22, 2013, 11:11 PM
^

That, pretty much.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 22, 2013, 11:15 PM
As someone who was so bored they invested into Trap Search and Upper Trap: utter waste of points.

The insulting thing about Stun Grenade is that you would need to sink 10 into it to even get 100% stun rate. For a skill you can only use 10 times per mission.

Spend in Standing Snipe or don't spend at all, imo. Point unspent aren't hurting anyone.

UnLucky
Jan 23, 2013, 01:58 PM
Imagine the look on your face when you spent all your points on worthless garbage and then Sega rolls out with Standing Snipe 3 and Weak Hit Advance 3.

jooozek
Jan 23, 2013, 02:01 PM
The insulting thing about Stun Grenade is that you would need to sink 10 into it to even get 100% stun rate. For a skill you can only use 10 times per mission.

You know, you can tell people in your party to buy those stun grenades and they can just drop them off when you tell them to, not that hard.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 23, 2013, 02:34 PM
^ It's still a terrible skill. Having people in the party waste their time to refill my horrible traps doesn't sound appealing to me.

(I was unaware you could drop items on the ground though, so I stand corrected there)

ShinMaruku
Jan 23, 2013, 04:26 PM
Nothing.
Please save your points instead of using them for a bunch of crap that you don't really want.

This way you won't have to make a post in the thread that'll be made in April, entitled "FU Sega, give us a free skill tree reset!"

I'd save that and tell them that regardless. http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/forum/images/smilies/Kappa.png

UnLucky
Jan 23, 2013, 04:50 PM
^ It's still a terrible skill. Having people in the party waste their time to refill my horrible traps doesn't sound appealing to me.

(I was unaware you could drop items on the ground though, so I stand corrected there)
You can definitely drop 'mates. Dunno 'bout all the other consumables since I never have nor will buy traps. Nothing truly useful can be dropped, not even with premium I don't think, so no one really bothers.

Plus if you drop a full stack, people can't pick it up unless they're completely out of that item. 6+5 = BEEP BEEP ERROR FULL INVENTORY CANNOT PICK THAT UP.

Z-0
Jan 23, 2013, 05:21 PM
Nothing.

To be fair it's a pretty cheap system to intentionally try and mess up peoples' skill trees to make them buy more trees. Not expanding the skill tree with the 55 cap is just further proving that point really, since now you get much less SP when they decide to expand at 60 (either 5 or 10, depending on if they give another SP CO).

Really poor from SEGA, but I guess they gotta make money (even though they already have enough from selling kawaii-desu costumes).

Kierto
Jan 24, 2013, 09:43 AM
To be fair it's a pretty cheap system to intentionally try and mess up peoples' skill trees to make them buy more trees. Not expanding the skill tree with the 55 cap is just further proving that point really, since now you get much less SP when they decide to expand at 60 (either 5 or 10, depending on if they give another SP CO).

Really poor from SEGA, but I guess they gotta make money (even though they already have enough from selling kawaii-desu costumes).

^^^^^^ x100000

SAVE YOUR POINTS RANGERS.

DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO PUT THEM IN TO R-DEF UP TO START THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE TREE.

DO NOT.

KumachiJr
Jan 24, 2013, 03:15 PM
So, investing SP into R-atk boost and WB > lvl 6 is not worth it then?
Must.. Hold.. The urge.. To use SP..

UnLucky
Jan 24, 2013, 03:46 PM
It may or may not be. If you want more WB, rolly dodge, or straight R-Atk, wait until the next tree update. They might still be the only leftover skills worth getting, or it could be the worst idea ever conceived. You can't know.