PDA

View Full Version : You know you're addicted to PSO 2 when...

Redboigoi
Jan 22, 2013, 11:46 PM
There is a maintenance and all you do is watch youtube videos of pso 2. Read on Pso-blog about some random information, count what time maintenance will be over and hoping a faltz pops when you log on.

Having withdraws :/

Railkune
Jan 23, 2013, 12:49 AM
Yep, sounds like me. Though, I've started working on Rpg Maker again to pass the time since PSO2 has been distracting me from it. Yet, even still, here I am.

goldwing
Jan 23, 2013, 12:54 AM
i feel your pain...... ok not really but it will b ok lol.

Blackheart521
Jan 23, 2013, 03:30 AM
Was like this all the way through Closed Beta, Open Beta and first few months of full service. Only so much footage to watch though haha ^^;

Noblewine
Jan 23, 2013, 01:39 PM
I was wondering where this thread went.... so let the fun begin. >=D

You know you've played too much PSO2 when--

You dance alot in the lobbies to kill time.

NoiseHERO
Jan 23, 2013, 02:13 PM
When you find out this game is evil and you keep playing anyway because it's "free" and you're a fan.

Noblewine
Jan 23, 2013, 09:55 PM
You know your addicted to pso2 when you start giving the enemies you killed in battle names.

Gama
Jan 23, 2013, 10:04 PM
i know im adicted since i sometimes for a small amount of time imagine the "circle target selection" "like when you are aiming to an enemy" on objects i'm looking at. sometimes the sound even plays on my head.

yeah i'm screwed up

also hapned to me with psobb "the 3 arrows"

Galax
Jan 23, 2013, 10:07 PM
You know you're addicted when if you find something you lost, you think "(My name) found (item lost) 10*" to yourself.

Noblewine
Jan 23, 2013, 10:14 PM
You know your addicted to psu (oops pso2, lol) when you start taking panty shots of your character.

Galax
Jan 23, 2013, 10:28 PM
^I think that one is just addicted to...something else.

Also, it is rather hard to take a panty shot of a male newman.

Railkune
Jan 23, 2013, 10:31 PM
You know your addicted to pso2 when you start giving the enemies you killed in battle names.

Looks like I'm addicted then. Ah, and does anyone else sometimes speak/yell out phrases as you go through a level making it seem like your character is going through some type of war while fighting the enemy? Basically, making up stories as you go through the different areas, and you roleplaying your character. =P

Galax
Jan 23, 2013, 10:39 PM
^That's normal for me. It makes the game more fun.

Alnet
Jan 23, 2013, 11:00 PM
You're addicted to PSO2 when you've seen DF so many times that you no longer try to kill the Falz Arms, you instead play Patty-Cake with them.

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 11:41 PM
You know when you're addicted when you keep giving them money despite all the problems you have with the game.

johnwolf
Jan 23, 2013, 11:51 PM
that's fanboyism, totaly different.

The Walrus
Jan 24, 2013, 12:00 AM
Yeah trust me not really a fanboy.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 24, 2013, 12:04 AM
Looks like I'm addicted then. Ah, and does anyone else sometimes speak/yell out phrases as you go through a level making it seem like your character is going through some type of war while fighting the enemy? Basically, making up stories as you go through the different areas, and you roleplaying your character. =P

...Nope.

I write actual stories. :p

Kirine
Jan 24, 2013, 12:07 AM
You know you are addicted to pso2 when:

- You get injured and request the nurse to cast resta on you.

- You have 10 minutes to get to class yet you're 11 minutes away and you think "time attack."

- You get 100 on your paper and you go up to your professor and ask why you only got an "A" rank.

- You think drinking a smoothie will allow you to hit harder in baseball for the next 30 minutes or until the game ends.

- When a friend tells you they grinded for xx amount of time in a game yesterday and you tell them you hate Dudu.

- When you watch a horror movie and wonder why the girl who is running away from the monster doesn't use weak bullet, elder rebellion, overend, or deadly archer.

- Start thinking that drinking a whole bottle of sports drink while standing still will heal your injuries.

- Kill any insects because they are darkers.

- Wake up and see your alarm clock at x:45 mark and wonder if there is an event happening.

- Start calling the people around you "fleshies".

- When you face an opponent in sports match (I.e.tennis) you say: "Code: Duel."

- When you join in a conversation while saying "Interrupt Ranking."

- Start to believe Rockbear is an actual bear instead of a gorilla.

_Nue
Jan 24, 2013, 12:09 AM
When you've spent more than $400 on this game just to look pretty. Yes... I am guilty.

Railkune
Jan 24, 2013, 12:59 AM
...Nope.

I write actual stories. :p

I lol'd. Don't think I've ever done that but, it does sounds interesting. xD I just can't help it though. I end up seeing an enemy, and immediately go into, "Alright guys, they're coming. Only take out the ones that matter, and keep heading through!"

My imagination just... it won't behave.

Syklo
Jan 24, 2013, 01:56 AM
You know you are addicted to pso2 when:

- When you face an opponent in sports match (I.e.tennis) you say: "Code: Duel."

I actually go "Code:Negotiation" or something like that and then
"Change over
Code: Duel..."

Especially in pokemon battles.
Unfortunately I don't get my rare units.

Menasthos
Jan 24, 2013, 05:24 AM
You know when you're addicted when for any reason you forgot something ingame you was working for, and taking a break for a month or more, you go mad trying to remember ;)

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 24, 2013, 12:29 PM
Last week, I was cleaning the kitchen and grabbed the broom and I thought "Emergency! Code: CLEANING!" and began sweeping the floor. Then I decided to vacuum the floor and the next thought was "Change over code! CLEANING!" I'm quite addicted -w-

Enforcer MKV
Jan 24, 2013, 12:49 PM
I lol'd. Don't think I've ever done that but, it does sounds interesting. xD I just can't help it though. I end up seeing an enemy, and immediately go into, "Alright guys, they're coming. Only take out the ones that matter, and keep heading through!"

My imagination just... it won't behave.

Well, hey, if you're interested...go here. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200250)

*not so shameless plug*

Jay6
Jan 24, 2013, 03:01 PM
You know you're addicted to PSO2 when you've reached the level cap with all classes. I have a friend that is close to that. ;_;

Noblewine
Jan 24, 2013, 09:33 PM
You know your addicted to pso2 when you dress as a rappy and enjoy the chirping sound as you walk

Syklo
Jan 24, 2013, 09:58 PM
You know your addicted to pso2 when you dress as a rappy and enjoy the chirping sound as you walk
there's a chirping sound!?!?

Dnd
Jan 24, 2013, 10:05 PM
Well, I had a really.. interesting experience after going to sleep on the night I did the darker den :3

I basically dreamt of being in pso2, as my character (Which being a Hunewearl, was interesting in itself) running around ruins for afew hours - the thing I remember most was seeing a hlidetorr spawning (I guess I was dreaming about ultimate mode, or a cross over with pso1&2) and in true fashion, knocking me out in one hit with megid. Another highlight was the fact rare creatures where spawning like crazy, no doubt thanks to the den :3.

Also you know when your addicted to pso2, when you forget to eat because your in the middle of a really good string of runs - happened afew times to me, ha....

yunamon
Jan 24, 2013, 10:07 PM
...when I try to dress my chara in accordance to my Dollfie Dream's colour palette/dress style...

And I have "Change Over: Code Duel" as my message tone...

Syklo
Jan 24, 2013, 10:11 PM
You know you're addicted to pso2 when eq's are what change your sleeping habits.

Meji
Jan 25, 2013, 02:50 AM
You know you're addicted to pso2 when eq's are what change your sleeping habits.
This happens all to often for me.
EQs often appear around 01:00 AM for me (since that's around 09:00 AM in Japan).
I tend to exchange sleep for them quite often...

Ce'Nedra
Jan 25, 2013, 10:04 AM
This happens all to often for me.
EQs often appear around 01:00 AM for me (since that's around 09:00 AM in Japan).
I tend to exchange sleep for them quite often...

=w= I often have EM's spawn for me when I have to log off during the week but so far I never skipped sleep for them.

Opy
Jan 25, 2013, 01:25 PM
At work i constantly get confirmation emails from people for completed tasks, most of the time they just respond with "Completed" and in my head I always say it in that voice.

Punisher106
Jan 25, 2013, 01:54 PM
You know you play too much PSO2 when you start calling the heartless in the Kingdom Hearts series Darkers.

Railkune
Jan 25, 2013, 03:47 PM
You know you play too much PSO2 when you start calling the heartless in the Kingdom Hearts series Darkers.

Wow. That's uh... actually pretty interesting. I guess it would fit.

Syklo
Jan 25, 2013, 08:23 PM
And constantly try to find a way to look for that red weak point?

Gee, we have a winner.

Noblewine
Jan 25, 2013, 10:18 PM
there's a chirping sound!?!?

The chirping sound was in PSU so I figured they kept it in pso2.

You know you're obessed with pso2 when you spam catch phrases as you kill enemies.