PDA

View Full Version : ♥We love updates♥

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 05:06 AM
We really do.

New update thread to go!
Confess everything you've encountered, including those lustful rappies.

Dnd
Jan 23, 2013, 05:11 AM
I got hit by a really slow download this time around, however can someone clarify what happens to the current level of EXcube exp when you log back on. Does it change to your normal EXP bar or is it hidden until you hit 55 again and you start with 0 exp in your current level?

Requiem Aeternam
Jan 23, 2013, 05:15 AM
My game is still updating and after I still can't play cause I have to go to uni. I just had to sleep in again :nono:

From what I've seen so far I'm not too enthused. The outfits are pretty dire, Caseal especially, but the lobby looks nice and the Rappies look adorable. Also the Maid's outfits *wants red one now*. Hopefully the Pink Rappy Suits aren't too expensive. I want to buy one to wear and one to recolor my Ballistic Coat. I also hope Xie's COs give tons of EXP and money like they did at christmas.

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 05:23 AM
I got hit by a really slow download this time around, however can someone clarify what happens to the current level of EXcube exp when you log back on. Does it change to your normal EXP bar or is it hidden until you hit 55 again and you start with 0 exp in your current level?
I heard (haven't checked yet, doing homework) that current progress to your next excube will just be reverted to exp to next level.

so if you're 40 exp from excube, it's now 40xp to level up

Dnd
Jan 23, 2013, 05:26 AM
I heard (haven't checked yet, doing homework) that current progress to your next excube will just be reverted to exp to next level.

so if you're 40 exp from excube, it's now 40xp to level up

Knew I should of stayed 4k tnl on my fighter ha, decided to get the cubes to be safe... 8% to go to be able to check myself Zzzzzz

jooozek
Jan 23, 2013, 05:56 AM
Anyone who hoped for repeatable Xie orders, well, tough luck, there is only one repeatable and it gives 400 meseta/5000 exp (kill 5 infected monsters in caves).

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 06:11 AM
Such heartbreaking news
♥|♥

Heat Haze
Jan 23, 2013, 06:45 AM
4 Shii COs, and only one is repeatable. Not a good repeatable, even. So tragic.

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 07:04 AM
So i just tried the update out.

The new nab TA is pretty interesting: You get a message log/pack at the start, and hilda actually gives you instructions AS YOU GO (in japanese, obviously).
You're forced to split up for the duration of it from what I can infer with the new switch types, but you slowly merge back together.

Predicahdas and dicahdas spawn here too, which is cool.
6 areas in total, last area has a boosted ragne fighting garongos and aginis's (lol).
Gotta kill ALL of them though, not just ragne.

And for some reason, this update is now allowing me to run at 60FPS in VFS mode :D
woohoo
Or maybe it was some lucky boot?
idk, will test that again 2morro.

Oh yeah, one more thing
ALL QUEST DIFFICULTIES ARE STANDARDISED
What does this mean?
remember how tundra free field required lvl 33 for hard mode?
Well, all hard modes are now lvl 20.
all VH are now lv40.

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2013, 07:19 AM
Oh yeah, one more thing

What does this mean?
all VH are now lv40.

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Finally they are getting this right! YES! YES! YES! BEST UPDATE EVER! WOOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ce'Nedra
Jan 23, 2013, 07:22 AM
Good, thats becoming more PSO and less PSU style for the quests. I always hated it that you finnaly hit 40 for VH but have to level some more to play all areas etc.

Edit: Ricardo updated bumped!

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-sweet-honey-valentine-scratch-1232013/

jooozek
Jan 23, 2013, 07:25 AM
That's nice but too bad the EXP is scaled and there is a severe penalty for being 5 and more levels below the monsters levels.

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 07:25 AM
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Finally they are getting this right! YES! YES! YES! BEST UPDATE EVER! WOOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!
THERE'S STILL HOPE!

But this is valentines update. Surely there'll be heartbreakers around.
♥/♥

Mystil
Jan 23, 2013, 07:39 AM

The new nab TA is pretty interesting: You get a message log/pack at the start, and hilda actually gives you instructions AS YOU GO (in japanese, obviously).
You're forced to split up for the duration of it from what I can infer with the new switch types, but you slowly merge back together.

6 areas in total, last area has a boosted ragne fighting garongos and aginis's (lol).

And for some reason, this update is now allowing me to run at 60FPS in VFS mode :D
woohoo

Oh yeah, one more thing
What does this mean?
all VH are now lv40.

Adding to this but it's not much a of big deal, but field music that transitions into battle music when encountering mobs have changed to Emergency Code only now.

Sorta lame to me though but whatever.

Cyclon
Jan 23, 2013, 08:14 AM
You missed the very main point in all of this.

The operator's hair... it flies around. It. Flies. Around.

Also new headphones for the blond one.

Mystil
Jan 23, 2013, 08:21 AM
I did notice their hair flies around now, didn't think it was worth mentioning. Makes me think the game places them near you as invisible characters.

Bellion
Jan 23, 2013, 08:34 AM
New TA seems to be just pure killing.
Minibosses: Area 2
North-De Malmoth
West-Rockbear
East-Wolgada
South-Gwanada
Mid Boss: Area 4
Left-Fang Banther + 5 Gulfurs
Right-Fang Banshee + 2 King Yeti

Cyclon
Jan 23, 2013, 09:07 AM
I did notice their hair flies around now, didn't think it was worth mentioning. Makes me think the game places them near you as invisible characters.
Well indeed, though it's a nice detail.

Since I'm here to tell you about unimportant suff... the Alt+C for females has changed. No idea on how to use the previous one as of now.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2013, 09:10 AM
Hair flies around now? Oh ho ho ho ho! Now I need to see how Eric looks with this update. I remember how in PSU, hair looked funny. Particularly if you had pigtails. Only because it acted as if they were attached (Azumanga style).

Still. Nice bit of news.

Shiyo
Jan 23, 2013, 09:10 AM
New TA is the most fun and best TA so far.

Saffran
Jan 23, 2013, 09:16 AM
> Finally they are getting this right!

No, they're not. Being lvl1 when ennemies around you are lvl 28 sucks.
(the exp penalty is (PlLv-EnLv)=n*5% for n=-5 to -19. It comes again when n=+5 but i haven't looked much into it yet)

The requisites should have stayed. Lowered, but stayed. "Yeah I unlocked all areas with my force let's level up my hunter starting in Ruins" <- I don't think so.
Plus, hey SEGA, you know the "monsters die upon spawning" and "infinite mesta" cheating tool? I still get the hourly twitter reminder that I can DL them and that they work.

Just sayin'.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2013, 10:01 AM
So do you think they kept the same exp penalties as before with this change?

gigawuts
Jan 23, 2013, 10:07 AM
> Finally they are getting this right!

No, they're not. Being lvl1 when ennemies around you are lvl 28 sucks.
(the exp penalty is (PlLv-EnLv)=n*5% for n=-5 to -19. It comes again when n=+5 but i haven't looked much into it yet)

The requisites should have stayed. Lowered, but stayed. "Yeah I unlocked all areas with my force let's level up my hunter starting in Ruins" <- I don't think so.
Plus, hey SEGA, you know the "monsters die upon spawning" and "infinite mesta" cheating tool? I still get the hourly twitter reminder that I can DL them and that they work.

Just sayin'.

Then don't go there.

For some of us, a major attraction of an RPG has been the option to go somewhere severely underleveled, for fun. Having the game essentially handhold you by forcing you to be a set level removes that option. Sounds like this brings it back.

If you don't want to be so underleveled, don't go there just like you weren't going there before.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2013, 10:17 AM
Actually, they already do that for the Falz Arms and a few other *timed events* before this update.

I started seeing that since level 17 and seeing these levels pop up with level 23-24 and level 30+ mobs respectively. Well, except I believe it wouldn't allow me in the one with level 30+, but it strangely offered me the level anyway.

Menasthos
Jan 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
Are we getting 55 and tree updates? Noone mentioned them here

Z-0
Jan 23, 2013, 10:37 AM
Yes, we got 55, but the skill tree is not being expanded until the 60 update to make you spend points now and have to buy a new skill tree later if SEGA decide to put the new skills in silly places.

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2013, 10:37 AM
Are we getting 55 and tree updates? Noone mentioned them here
Only 55.

Menasthos
Jan 23, 2013, 10:42 AM
Oh... :sleepy: Thanks.. downloading.. guess is ready just tomorrow.. 1154 files more.. :sleepy:

Acel
Jan 23, 2013, 10:54 AM
Actually the new best update is the new emergency. The new music is HILARIOUSLY FUN.
Go try it if you havent. You would prolly end up whistling like me...

Ps: BEST PSO MUSIC EVAR! XP

Enforcer MKV
Jan 23, 2013, 11:05 AM
Actually the new best update is the new emergency. The new music is HILARIOUSLY FUN.
Go try it if you havent. You would prolly end up whistling like me...

Ps: BEST PSO MUSIC EVAR! XP

Is it just instrumental, or are there Lyrics, out of curiosity?

Saffran
Jan 23, 2013, 11:10 AM
>If you don't want to be so underleveled, don't go there just like you weren't going there before.

You know, now that you say it, it actually would be fun to try it out.
I guess I am averse to the idea of skipping steps (specifically in PSO2).
Plus, I can only have 5 Moon Atomizers to revive others. And boy, can they be depleted fast...

jooozek
Jan 23, 2013, 11:10 AM
It's an old song, someone is bound to link to it.

Menasthos
Jan 23, 2013, 11:11 AM
Interesting.. :cool:

gigawuts
Jan 23, 2013, 11:14 AM
>If you don't want to be so underleveled, don't go there just like you weren't going there before.

You know, now that you say it, it actually would be fun to try it out.
I guess I am averse to the idea of skipping steps (specifically in PSO2).
Plus, I can only have 5 Moon Atomizers to revive others. And boy, can they be depleted fast...

Well, in every online RPG I've played the funnest part is getting 1-3 people and going somewhere with lots of danger signs. In borderlands that meant fighting level 16 enemies at level 7-9, in pso that meant going online and jumping into ruins at level 5.

Protip: In pso1 tech damage and resistance was calculated differently than physical damage - a level 1 force could actually deal decent damage in ruins :wacko:

The rewards are scaled against you here, but the fun was always in the dying repeatedly and trying to win against the odds.

Saffran
Jan 23, 2013, 11:16 AM
Gigawuts> yeah, the infamous Fonewearl clearing ultimate at level 1, right?

Acel
Jan 23, 2013, 11:18 AM
Not sure how to extract the music but uploading a clip of my character dancing to the music atm... :P

Enforcer MKV
Jan 23, 2013, 11:19 AM
Well, in every online RPG I've played the funnest part is getting 1-3 people and going somewhere with lots of danger signs. In borderlands that meant fighting level 16 enemies at level 7-9, in pso that meant going online and jumping into ruins at level 5.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the good times, even if it's a different game; the fun of fighting with the odds stacked against you isn't lost.

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 11:27 AM
There are fun scratch versions of the Prim Headphones and Blitz Guarder.

My life is complete

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2013, 11:43 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the good times, even if it's a different game; the fun of fighting with the odds stacked against you isn't lost.

It was kind of like that for PSP2 if you fought enemies just a few levels over you. Or sometimes just 1 or 2 levels if you solo.

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 11:45 AM
Personally I always thought PSP2 was easy...

Gama
Jan 23, 2013, 11:59 AM
aside from the featured updates, i also noticed that the gfx strain on my PC is lower, aka less heat, and better frame rate all around.

so yeah they improved the gfx engine.

Acel
Jan 23, 2013, 12:02 PM
Found a link to the funny song. It seems to be from an old Sega game about rubbing. ROFL.

Enjoy!

Rub it! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiO8a9ErCBg

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2013, 12:03 PM
Personally I always thought PSP2 was easy...

Depends on your available build access, class selection, and available party members, as always. The difficulty factor always depended on that throughout the series. (Translation. How squishy your class is and whether there are extremely large hitbox foes that can one-shot you in a game with only 1 scape doll limit.)

Still, I don't want to belittle the most important aspect of the update. The "Hair" factor.
With more animation means Eric Windhaven will look fabulous with it. Er. Actually. He already looked Fabulous. No. This would increase his already fabulous look by about, maybe 15%. A significant amount, I'd say so myself.

Sulu (No another Sulu): Captain Windhaven, we're ready to achieve Hair Factor 12.

Eric Windhaven: When you're ready, Commander Sulu. Engage!... But wait....not until you're sure you're ready for a most wonderful improvement in bridge aesthetics.

Sulu: Er....(What in the heck is he talking about?) Engaging now, sir.

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 12:04 PM
Oh my fucking god Over End got 600 power added to it.

God this is the best fucking thing.

EDIT: OH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE GETTING OFF ALL OVER FALZ ARMS WITH IT

*dies of over end amazingness*

Enforcer MKV
Jan 23, 2013, 12:07 PM
Found a link to the funny song. It seems to be from an old Sega game about rubbing. ROFL.

Enjoy!

Rub it! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiO8a9ErCBg

WHAT. THE RUB RABBITS THEME!?

OMG, YES! SO. MUCH. FREAKING. YES.

GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THANK YOU SEGA! XD

...before anyone asks, it's Sega's version of Warioware. Albeit a bit more quirky. If that's even possible. :lol:

Makes heavy use of Stylus games, hence the "rub it" XD

Jakosifer
Jan 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
My favorite update so far just because of the new TA, which was instantly my favorite the moment it started. Guaranteed Ragne and Fang Bros? MANTIS BROS TOO? Yeah. Good update. Nevermind this TA being heavily combat based.

Z-0
Jan 23, 2013, 12:48 PM
Definitely loving the new TA. Heavy combat, and just a TA quest in general.

Hopefully this IR in 12 minutes is Nab II.

MetalDude
Jan 23, 2013, 12:49 PM
Oh my fucking god Over End got 600 power added to it.

God this is the best fucking thing.

EDIT: OH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE GETTING OFF ALL OVER FALZ ARMS WITH IT

*dies of over end amazingness*

Ok what the fuck? I read that they increased the swing speed and boosted the power somewhat but six motherfucking hundred?

Z-0
Jan 23, 2013, 12:50 PM
Idk, it still doesn't feel useful to me. Still kind of slow.

MetalDude
Jan 23, 2013, 12:52 PM
Basically, it's an even more absurd boss killer than it was before. I don't think it'll ever see practical use unless it swings stupidly fast and becomes the most broken PA in the game.

Dnd
Jan 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
Thw swing speed increase is only minor and only for the final blow...

It still confuses me why people moaned about it, I always thought the over-end PA was meant to be risky to use, slow, but horrificly powerful to make up for it. The fact you can now turn 90 degrees during the final 'slam' is another buff to it

Jakosifer
Jan 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
It's pretty cool for it to get a boost in more than one area, but my problem with Overend is that despite how cool it is, I always have another tool available for more efficient destruction. -shrug-

Edit: Though I haven't tried new Overend yet anyway, and if you can actually turn between all of the swings now, that definitely scores it some points.

MetalDude
Jan 23, 2013, 12:56 PM
I think a lot of other PAs needed more substantial improvements, like most of the sword PAs period. Or Sword Gear just needs to be way easier to maintain so that Nova Strike and Rising Edge are much more usable. Everything that's not Speed Rain or the two chargeable Partisan PAs need a lot more power.

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 12:57 PM
I was hitting 100k on wb'd falz arms with a single Over End using meh gear. My damage almost doubled from what it was before the patch.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 23, 2013, 01:20 PM
Welp, grinder requirements for rares haven't changed. Guess it's "ok we lied" or "next week".

Edit: What's up with the navigators? Just started up Free Volcano, their hair is blowing to the side.

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2013, 01:36 PM
Adding to this but it's not much a of big deal, but field music that transitions into battle music when encountering mobs have changed to Emergency Code only now.

Sorta lame to me though but whatever.
I hope that is just a bug. ._.

KatsujinkenKik
Jan 23, 2013, 01:37 PM
Wowwee. My collection of daily orders for VH enemy kills and items gives ridiculously better rewards now.

zesh kills x99 now gives around 1698 EXP per kill, i think it was 700 or 1200 meseta per kill.

having 91/99 so far this is a great surprise as it was only 490 exp before.

MetalDude
Jan 23, 2013, 01:41 PM
That's great to hear. Dailies were almost always a joke.

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 08:25 PM
aside from the featured updates, i also noticed that the gfx strain on my PC is lower, aka less heat, and better frame rate all around.

so yeah they improved the gfx engine.

Yeah, I've noticed this too.
I can actually reach 60FPS in Vfullscreen now!
Guess I'll test temperatures with standard shaders later

Syklo
Jan 23, 2013, 08:31 PM
Welp, grinder requirements for rares haven't changed. Guess it's "ok we lied" or "next week".

Edit: What's up with the navigators? Just started up Free Volcano, their hair is blowing to the side.

DAMMIT.
Still gotta hold on to them grinders then.

EDIT: didn't realise i double posted....
Someone merge?

FacelessRed
Jan 23, 2013, 09:19 PM

woohoo

Oh yeah, one more thing
What does this mean?
all VH are now lv40.

I'm late to the party b ut, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Valimer
Jan 24, 2013, 02:59 AM

woohoo

Oh yeah, one more thing
What does this mean?
all VH are now lv40.

So just because the level requirements were technically lowered ... does that mean that the enemies are easier too? Because it really wouldn't bother me if every area requirement was lvl 1 as long as exp scaled the same and enemies difficulties scaled the same.

Coatl
Jan 24, 2013, 03:07 AM
I hope that is just a bug. ._.

I don't. Feels more like PSO this way.

johnwolf
Jan 24, 2013, 03:13 AM
So just because the level requirements were technically lowered ... does that mean that the enemies are easier too? Because it really wouldn't bother me if every area requirement was lvl 1 as long as exp scaled the same and enemies difficulties scaled the same.

no, they are the same lvl as they were before. so even if you can enter a hard Tunnles Free Field, they are STILL lvl 37.

the lvl requirement drop for difficulties was MUCH needed. especaly sence you unlock hard mode at lvl 20 but STILL couldn't do hard mode on most of the missions. it make it totaly worthless, untill now.

kabutozero
Jan 24, 2013, 03:29 AM
but exp will s till be nerfed if you're more than 5 levels away from the mob right?

Meji
Jan 24, 2013, 04:01 AM
WHAT. THE RUB RABBITS THEME!?

OMG, YES! SO. MUCH. FREAKING. YES.
I reacted the same way. This will forever be the theme song of My Room!

johnwolf
Jan 24, 2013, 04:10 AM
but exp will s till be nerfed if you're more than 5 levels away from the mob right?

good question, WE MUST KNOW! Quickly, PSO-World comunity, dose this still aply?

Maronji
Jan 24, 2013, 04:15 AM
good question, WE MUST KNOW! Quickly, PSO-World comunity, dose this still aply?

I'd be surprised if it didn't.

I'm 99% sure the answer is still "Yes" but I'll go do some field testing if no one else has yet.

Ezodagrom
Jan 24, 2013, 08:57 AM
I don't. Feels more like PSO this way.
To me it feels like something is missing, the calm themes just don't fit fighting situations. Also, PSO had battle themes too, I don't see how it feels more like PSO fighting with the calm themes. o-o;

Yes, exp is still nerfed for enemies that are 5 or more levels higher than the player.

KatsujinkenKik
Jan 24, 2013, 09:14 AM
the constant calm theme is bothering me a lot! I guess someone messed up when they had to put in the rub rabbits theme for the special quest, and now my beloved music hardly comes on in normal quests.

There are plenty of E trials in darkers den, but i would be disappointed to not have that wonderful music playing during all fights if i end up in there again.

Kierto
Jan 24, 2013, 09:20 AM
The music things seems like a bug. Why have such a complex 'Sympathy' system when it will just be reduced to on/off with an 'update' like this. Unless they listened to too much QQ about the pinch drums and this is their fix amirite?

Just hurry already and give me Boss BGMs playing when they spawn in the field please! (and the Hunar EQ shows it can be done easily and effectively..)

Got abducted doing the new TA and with the 'battle' music only cranking up during codes it was kinda lulsy as the only codes are the Boss spawns and the Dropshipx2 (oh and Darchymes..). I'm loving the 'dibs on Gwana + Banther route!!' race every Nab Marathon II, though.

Ezodagrom
Jan 24, 2013, 09:49 AM
The music things seems like a bug. Why have such a complex 'Sympathy' system when it will just be reduced to on/off with an 'update' like this. Unless they listened to too much QQ about the pinch drums and this is their fix amirite?

Just hurry already and give me Boss BGMs playing when they spawn in the field please! (and the Hunar EQ shows it can be done easily and effectively..)

Got abducted doing the new TA and with the 'battle' music only cranking up during codes it was kinda lulsy as the only codes are the Boss spawns and the Dropshipx2 (oh and Darchymes..). I'm loving the 'dibs on Gwana + Banther route!!' race every Nab Marathon II, though.
Yeah, it's almost certainly a bug, sometimes the transition from calm to battle happens outside of codes, but it returns to calm right away.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 24, 2013, 10:17 AM
I reacted the same way. This will forever be the theme song of My Room!

haha, dude, I have the youtube link bookmarked now and favorited. It never crossed my mind to do that when I first picked up the game. :lol:

...What, don't you all look at me like that! The mini-games are fun. D:<

Alenoir
Jan 24, 2013, 11:36 AM

It's the BGM bug that was present in the Vita's CBT client. They somehow managed break the normal game with it too. Amazing.

Oh, if you're hearing JA sounds/tech casts when you're nowhere NEAR anyone in an MPA, that's also a Vita bug that somehow transferred over.

Ezodagrom
Jan 24, 2013, 11:44 AM
It's the BGM bug that was present in the Vita's CBT client. They somehow managed break the normal game with it too. Amazing.
Lol, wow, gotta love SEGA's quality control...

Rob2003ert
Jan 24, 2013, 11:59 AM
Didn't see it mentioned but newman have a small ear option now to avoid clipping issues with accessories.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/xouHTGi.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

MetalDude
Jan 24, 2013, 12:51 PM
I will give credit to Sega's graphics optimization because my horrible framerate issue completely evaporated and the game is running faster than even before.

Z-0
Jan 24, 2013, 12:56 PM
I haven't even noticed a difference. Still get the same framerate drops at the same places.

MetalDude
Jan 24, 2013, 12:59 PM
I get the sandstorm drop as usual but it's not even nearly as severe now. It might be that I did a fresh install to see if that would fix my framerate issues (it didn't) and so my computer is incredibly clean right now.

Jakosifer
Jan 24, 2013, 01:03 PM
The only drop I experience is one when the first Darkers in the beginning of the Amdouchia TA. Which is weird, not sure if anyone else gets that. Otherwise the only oddity I've had post update is hearing JA Tech and charge sounds in an MPA when I'm nowhere near anyone else.

Z-0
Jan 24, 2013, 01:08 PM
I always got the freeze at the start of Amdusica TA, too. Happened before the update.

Haven't noticed anything else though since I never MPA anymore. .-.

EDIT: Oh right, sometimes I see player dots spazzing out on the map too. Nothing major though.

MetalDude
Jan 24, 2013, 01:22 PM
I actually get that too and it's the only slowdown I see during the whole TA.

Also, I swear some element hit SFX sound a bit different, notably light.

Z-0
Jan 24, 2013, 04:33 PM
Also: Zonde buff. Your main target will do extra awesome damage, while any targets hit by its splash will do whatever the old damage was.

gigawuts
Jan 24, 2013, 04:35 PM
Zonde CHANGE

It comes from the top down and damages the first hitbox it touches, meaning no more hitting weak points on numerous enemies.

Z-0
Jan 24, 2013, 04:38 PM
Oh,

hmm...

Maybe I was actually hitting robot legs and not their weakpoint (assuming that even changes the damage on spars).

gigawuts
Jan 24, 2013, 05:03 PM
Woah okay, my zonde is hitting for about 22k on WB'd falz arms. Yeah this is buffed.

Bellion
Jan 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4884/pso20130124170155003.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yeah, Zonde is buffed on the main target. I want to say it's like a x1.5 damage modifier on the main target.

MetalDude
Jan 24, 2013, 06:22 PM
So you mean it can actually hit the main Vardha unit now? Thank god. Of course, Zan still exists.

Syklo
Jan 24, 2013, 06:49 PM
So you mean it can actually hit the main Vardha unit now? Thank god. Of course, Zan still exists.
Zan's pretty dam awesome on vardha.
At least I can safely use zonde rather than gizonde on falz...

Oh and about the music bug thing, the battle music can still occur outside of ecodes. Conversely, there can be no battle music during ecodes.

The bug seems to be more about adjusted conditions: I've had instances where a small "clip" of battle bgm plays and then reverts to calm, where in those same conditions a more critical/panic-type bgm clip would be playing.

Aeris
Jan 24, 2013, 07:24 PM
Some sound effects like a mag activating a ability is too high pitched for some reason when even hitting a mob with a weak element of a tech/weapon is the same way as well.