PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 lobby change=error? @.@

lkaruga
Jan 23, 2013, 05:06 AM
pso2, JP, english patched 1/23/2013, ship 2

just came back from maintenance and everytime i go to the lobby portal i get an error. anyone else getting this? has this happened before? anyone know how to fix? ^^;

edit: i actually cant do ANYTHING; cant pause, go to any portal, talk to any npc, go to campship but i can walk around

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jan 23, 2013, 05:07 AM
yep the english patch breaks the game. text is all messed up

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 23, 2013, 05:13 AM
Sheesh, I didn't backUp my data and screwed up with the ENg patch, what to do?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jan 23, 2013, 05:15 AM
i am working on that myself sigh...

lkaruga
Jan 23, 2013, 05:20 AM
ah so it is the english patch, time to ctrl z then

Dnd
Jan 23, 2013, 05:23 AM
What parts of it are you using? the large part isn't updated yet so that's most likely the cause of the issues.

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 23, 2013, 05:24 AM
Found a solution for people which didn't make a backUp

I just went to the win32 folder and hit "Undo change" 2 (Cuz I put the large one from 5th of Dec and the one from 8th Jan) times (works only, if you haven't actually restarted your comp I think) and then hit the third button in your launcher

it'll check the files and re-download the missing ones.
undoing changed will remove the english files you put int he folder, but it won't bring back the original ones, hence the file-check through the launcher.

Not sure, if you really need to undo changes, you can go ahead and try the file-check right away, maybe it'll notice the difference in data anyway and correct it.

lkaruga
Jan 23, 2013, 05:25 AM
not using the large file one, just the main one

やすはら だいすけ
Jan 23, 2013, 05:27 AM

Does the main one still work?

Maronji
Jan 23, 2013, 05:50 AM

That's strange. I'm using the 1/23 patch, myself (opted out of the enemy names file though so I could finally make a boss-spotting macro), and I'm running around in the game just fine so far.

I'll try to change blocks and get back to you on what happens.

EDIT: Changed blocks just now and it's working fine. Try File-Checking (third button on the launcher) and reapplying the main 1/23 patch again.