PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Change your Password, get cake!

Meji
Jan 23, 2013, 07:31 AM
Just want to hint everyone that if you change your SEGA-ID password between the 23rd of Jan ~ 6th of Feb, you will be given the following:

http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/element/info20130123/pass/item.jpg

You can change your password by logging onto this site (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega).

Source and more information can be found here:

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=832

CelestialBlade
Jan 23, 2013, 07:32 AM
Well that's one bizarre giveaway...easy enough though.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jan 23, 2013, 07:39 AM
I think this might be getting promoted to increase security. I wouldn't be surprised if they do this more in the future.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 23, 2013, 07:42 AM
Again? I just did that 2 months ago when I bought AC.

Alucard V
Jan 23, 2013, 07:45 AM
The cake is a lie.

Dnd
Jan 23, 2013, 07:51 AM
The cake is a lie.

its pie, so you are quite correct

Angelo
Jan 23, 2013, 08:04 AM
The cake is a lie.

http://i.imgur.com/DUUTKRK.png

UnLucky
Jan 23, 2013, 05:12 PM
But how does it taste?

Asirae
Jan 23, 2013, 05:15 PM
Have to enter captcha to change password.... SCREW THAT! NOT WORTH IT!!!!

The Walrus
Jan 23, 2013, 05:26 PM
it takes like 30 seconds :/

Zyrusticae
Jan 23, 2013, 05:32 PM
Um.

I'm having a problem when I try to register an email.

Gives me this message: Eメールアドレスが登録されている情報と異なります。

Any help?

UnLucky
Jan 23, 2013, 05:50 PM
Um.

I'm having a problem when I try to register an email.

Gives me this message: Eメールアドレスが登録されている情報と異なります。

Any help?
Well, is it?

Menasthos
Jan 24, 2013, 03:17 PM
I changed my password, didnt receive any grinders, nor anything else. Is there a place where i should check maybe talk to an npc?

Heat Haze
Jan 24, 2013, 03:35 PM
I changed my password, didnt receive any grinders, nor anything else. Is there a place where i should check maybe talk to an npc?

It'll be in your Collection Storage/System Storage (I forget which exactly) on February 20th, 2013.

When it comes to promotions in PSO2, you don't receive the item immediately; you get the items on the distribution date which varies depending on campaign. For this particular campaign, you'll get them on Feb 20.

Chik'Tikka
Jan 24, 2013, 03:40 PM
Changed+^_^+ *looks forward to free grinders soon*

Menasthos
Jan 24, 2013, 03:43 PM
It'll be in your Collection Storage/System Storage (I forget which exactly) on February 20th, 2013.

When it comes to promotions in PSO2, you don't receive the item immediately; you get the items on the distribution date which varies depending on campaign. For this particular campaign, you'll get them on Feb 20.
Owww, i checked the website, true, i have to wait 1 month.. :-o

Zyrusticae
Jan 24, 2013, 04:58 PM
Well, is it?
Bleh, I kept reading it thinking they meant it's not supposed to be the one I registered with... so confused.

Fixed now. Yay, and all that.

Sanjura
Jan 29, 2013, 05:34 AM
oookay... I changed my password and I can login with my new passowrd on the web, but when I try to login on the game it says info is incorrect.

And whe i try to login on AC purchase page with my new password it says

現在お客様のご利用を停止しております。

申し訳ありませんが、SEGA IDサポートまでお問い合わせください。

which basically means they stopped the usage of my ID.... am I getting banned for it??

Cagedtaytay
Jan 29, 2013, 05:45 AM
But how does it taste?

But the question is, will it blend?

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jan 29, 2013, 06:10 AM
as much as I would like that pie room decor and 30 Grinders. I'm worried I would fuck up and lock myself out of my own account.

Asirae
Feb 5, 2013, 06:51 AM
Where do I go to change the password?

After login it goes to the Sega ID Service selection page. Then clicking on the "To registration information" link it goes "I'm in maintenance now. I am sorry, please wait. Resetting your password here from". So I click the next link for resetting your password here and it takes me to a page that wants me to put in personal information like when first signing up for a username. Then gives me an error saying "Unlike the information full name has been registered."

That's as far as I get >_>

TaigaUC
Feb 5, 2013, 07:28 AM
Having a similar problem. It been under maintenance the entire day. If I fill in the password reset form, it says it's sent a confirmation e-mail that should arrive within 5-15 minutes, but it never does.

Fail.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 5, 2013, 11:49 AM
Phew, I just remembered this in time. orz

I think the password change and reset area is somewhat bugged though. Seems like all roads lead to that odd maintenance page, even after changing a password successfully. Also, it seems like only older accounts get that easy to choose prompt to either change password or skip it. Newer ones have to run through the password reset.

Asirae
Feb 5, 2013, 01:04 PM
I try to do the password reset and I keep getting this error "Unlike the information full name has been registered."

Temprus
Feb 5, 2013, 01:51 PM
That's because you're either misspelling something (your segaid, your name (that can't be in English) /Birthday/Question or e-mail or you forgot to select the little dot by one of those three (for instance the first time I screwed up I assume I forgot to select it on Birthday and even if I typed the birthday in, it's still trying to see the name.

RadiantLegend
Feb 5, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thats okay, my password is just fine. If anyone wants to hack it, go ahead as long as you leave some AC points I won't mind.

Asirae
Feb 5, 2013, 07:04 PM
That's because you're either misspelling something (your segaid, your name (that can't be in English) /Birthday/Question or e-mail or you forgot to select the little dot by one of those three (for instance the first time I screwed up I assume I forgot to select it on Birthday and even if I typed the birthday in, it's still trying to see the name.

Oh you know what, prolly was one of those dots.

Too late now to change it eh?

jerrykun
Feb 5, 2013, 07:37 PM
is it late to change it? I just did but I don't know what time is it in Japan.

jerrykun
Feb 5, 2013, 07:42 PM
nvm Google says it's 9:41 AM and advertisement says until 11:00 so you can still do it.

edit: sorry for double post.

Asirae
Feb 5, 2013, 07:54 PM
Cool so an hour left to do it