PDA

View Full Version : Temptation Ability

ArcaneTechs
Jan 24, 2013, 05:04 AM
How does one acquire this ability? is it only on 10 star weapons? is it only something you can get from a Tekker reveal? Just saw someone earlier with a Umbrella Stick Rod with Temptation (10% item boost rate, or is it rare and item?) along with Lucky Rise.

Maronji
Jan 24, 2013, 05:06 AM
How does one acquire this ability? is it only on 10 star weapons? is it only something you can get from a Tekker reveal? Just saw someone earlier with a Umbrella Stick Rod with Temptation (10% item boost rate, or is it rare and item?) along with Lucky Rise.

I believe Temptation is a weapon-exclusive ability, so you'd have to get whatever weapons you see it on to get it. I'm also pretty sure that weapon and tekker-exclusive abilities are non-transferable.

tl;dr: Get an Umblla Stick. I'm 70% sure it's the only way to get the Temptation ability.

GreenArcher
Jan 24, 2013, 01:19 PM
^ He would be correct

Jay6
Jan 24, 2013, 03:00 PM
It's only on Mr Umbra's rod. If you're a force, then it's perfect for you. Good luck getting it from Present.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 24, 2013, 09:07 PM
Took me about 12 umbilas to get one and then the same day I got a Windy Shaft then two weeks later I got an Elder Rod.

...Kinda took the wind out of my sails on that one. I still switch to it before I break a core though for the drop boost.