PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I have a great idea for new my room items, do you guys have any?

notachick
Jan 26, 2013, 04:04 PM
Personally I would love to see a mannequin that displays costumes similar to the weapon display item.

UnLucky
Jan 26, 2013, 04:20 PM
Not sure if I want to visit a room fully occupied by nothing but mannequins. On the sofa, in the bath, /bed2 on the floor, just standing around lifelessly welcoming nobody with their blank expressions and cold soulless bodies

Alnet
Jan 26, 2013, 04:36 PM
Opa Opa following you about, making witty observation and asking silly questions. Mainly because I've been watching Akai Koudan Zillion lately.

Daiyousei
Jan 26, 2013, 04:59 PM
Not sure if I want to visit a room fully occupied by nothing but mannequins. On the sofa, in the bath, /bed2 on the floor, just standing around lifelessly welcoming nobody with their blank expressions and cold soulless bodies

If someone goes afk in your room, doesn't hurt to just move the mannequins around and surround him with them. would make a nice creepy prank

I'd really like more interactive stuff, would make the room very interesting

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 26, 2013, 06:03 PM
Opa Opa following you about, making witty observation and asking silly questions. Mainly because I've been watching Akai Koudan Zillion lately.

I forgot about that show. I got two epis in and then forgot it existed. Shame on me since the first game I owned for my master system was Zillion III: The Triformation

Googlebonker
Jan 26, 2013, 09:40 PM
Piles of steaming poo! :D lol

Does PSO2 have the parrots like on PSU?

Sayara
Jan 26, 2013, 09:43 PM

I would.

Ezodagrom
Jan 26, 2013, 09:49 PM
Does PSO2 have the parrots like on PSU?
They were available in the FUN scratch for some time, but they're not available anymore, they now cost over 500k. ^^;

Blackheart521
Jan 26, 2013, 11:02 PM

Tuxedo outfit + Mannequin = Slenderman Decoration ^^