PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 [Daily]Gunner VHard livestream+Free greetings!

TiV3
Jan 26, 2013, 05:07 PM
Hi ARKS,

this is about my PSO2/etc livestream where everyone gets to be greeted, german accent included!

It'd be fun to get involved with more english speaking players, especially from ship 4 as I happen to play there predominantly.

Also feel free to ask me any questions you might have, I'll answer to the best of my ability! c:
(Yes, PSO2 will be released in english officially, "sometime in 2013" and I'll play it!)

http://www.twitch.tv/tivvv3

Kion
Jan 26, 2013, 08:38 PM
Nice job on the stream. I'm always curious as to how many people watch those. Games like counter strike and starcraft have a sport aspect to them, so it's fun to watch as an observer. But watching people grind in an online rpg? Is there anything you do on your stream specifically like commentary, or it just streaming the raw game?

Since someone is promoting. I'm live tweeting my patch translating progress. Also I have it set up to automatically tweet Emergency Quest announcements for Ship 2 in english. @PsowKion

TiV3
Jan 26, 2013, 08:56 PM
I'm doing commentary and there's guild voicechat, yeah~ Also talking with viewers on the chat applet or answering questions. Oh and thanks for reminding me of twitter, I tend to tweet when I start streaming @tivvv3

Kion
Jan 26, 2013, 11:56 PM
Nice! Following. I'm kind of amazed you can talk. I tend to zone out after playing for like 20 minutes.

TiV3
Jan 27, 2013, 09:01 AM
Ah interesting to hear! For me it's part of the fun to communicate since I got bored of most single player games, and then I got bored of LoL soloqueue. hehe
also going to stream in 10 mins for a couple of hours again!

oh also we encountered the abduction mission yesterday, so I put the run on youtube: http://youtu.be/X4DWwPXqUIA
including unevenly distributed rare drops, awawa

Theromas
Jan 28, 2013, 09:27 AM
Awesome Stream, good fun to watch and chat

Akaimizu
Jan 28, 2013, 09:49 AM
Cool. I actually started streaming some of my PSO2 gameplay a couple of days ago, as well. Figure since I'm big on Dungeon Hackers, might as well do some streams.

Edit: Cool stream, by the way.

TiV3
Jan 28, 2013, 01:46 PM
sorry for the plenty pc crashes just now, lol. my mainboard likes to overheat and I'm slowly figuring out how to cool it appropriately ;w;

Theromas
Jan 28, 2013, 07:05 PM
sorry for the plenty pc crashes just now, lol. my mainboard likes to overheat and I'm slowly figuring out how to cool it appropriately ;w;

Hope you fix it soon >.<

ShinMaruku
Jan 28, 2013, 08:40 PM
It's a good stream. I have it followed on twitch.

TiV3
Jan 29, 2013, 04:46 PM
streaming till server maintenance today! ok only 4 or something hours till then ;w;

TiV3
Jan 31, 2013, 02:37 PM
going for ranger lv52 (already 55 gunner ;w;) and reading some higanbana third night later today!

ShinMaruku
Jan 31, 2013, 02:44 PM
Keep it up I like your stream

TiV3
Feb 3, 2013, 12:26 PM
uuh will I ever hit 52 ranger ;w;
let's try and see!

TiV3
Feb 4, 2013, 06:53 AM
finally hit 52, might do some matte rboard today? looking forward to your continued patronage~

TiV3
Feb 13, 2013, 11:26 AM
Going to do the Advance Quests soon!

TiV3
Feb 14, 2013, 10:00 AM
doing the advance quests with japanese people = D

TiV3
Feb 20, 2013, 11:51 AM
Doing the new emergency mission in the desert in 10 minutes!~ hopefully

TiV3
Mar 12, 2013, 09:37 AM
time to do the time attacks on very hard and help a friend grind gunnaer later!

TiV3
Mar 12, 2013, 03:28 PM
helping a friend level!

TiV3
Apr 10, 2013, 05:09 AM
Looks like I'm back in action, on a journey to lv60! Sorry for the wait :)

but I can't move for some reason waow!

edit: maintenance in 10 minutes oh well.

Zaven
Apr 10, 2013, 05:34 AM
I am sure you'v been asked this tons of time and i apologise for doing it too, but i would like to know what you use to stream.

Do you use some free software or the famous Pro Xsplit License wich is great but unfortunatly i can't afford to pay for the so few viewers i have (mostly my friends and that's it). The limitation of FPS makes my stream look acceptable for LoL but absolute trash for PSO2.

Again, if this post is considered a spam on your thread i truly apologise, i hesitated to send you a PM because well, i wanted everybody to see the answer.

I haven't watched your stream yet because i'm also working on making my game work fine but the little i saw from your stream, it was very comfortable to watch.

TiV3
Apr 10, 2013, 09:21 AM
I use fmle+scfh, because I'm on windows xp, which is a bit oldschool/complicated.

I had some bugs with xsplit trial.

If you are on vista or higher I'd recommend trying open broadcaster software or ffsplit, both free alternatives to xsplit (sadly they don't support windows xp).

edit: also keep in mind you need a decent quadcore cpu to stream at 720p

Zaven
Apr 10, 2013, 04:55 PM
Oh dude thank you because i never heard of these softwares, ever.
I have a good quad CPU should be alright, i stream super high quality on some games and i do a lots of fraps/bandicam it's just this FPS limitation on Xsplit trial that was a real pain for me.

I will take the time to try and watch everything you talked about.

TiV3
Apr 11, 2013, 08:24 AM
finishing my lunch and then we get to play finally = D

TiV3
Apr 12, 2013, 06:49 AM
Highlighted some Very Hard gameplay of the new area, the 3 new arks quests http://youtu.be/HTLm8suWKgM

I really like this new place since it has a low ceiling, really missed that! = D

TiV3
May 28, 2013, 12:06 PM
We'll take on the EXTREME MISSIONS tomorrow since I wasted 2 passes already, gg. Today is shopping and getting the monies ingame!
Also might or might not play more PSO2, it's a bit deserted as far as my guild is concerned :c