PDA

View Full Version : Where's the chocolate help

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 26, 2013, 08:54 PM
Is it just me or is success on this EQ basically determined by the RNG?

Syklo
Jan 26, 2013, 08:55 PM
It is.

Also if you clear the quest before getting to naura, then you won't get naura.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 26, 2013, 09:12 PM
yeah I'm skipping v day.

UnLucky
Jan 26, 2013, 09:56 PM
So what's the valentine EQ like? I signed on first day and did all of Xie's crap and then never again because none of them are repeatable.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 26, 2013, 09:59 PM
Run around volcano with hilarious music while completing codes. Codes where you team up with a female NPC earn points. Enough points = win.

Area 1 is a MPA, area 2 is a single area with guaranteed(?) Naura shop spawn (which also gives points).

A lot of ruins darkers here also.

Alenoir
Jan 27, 2013, 12:41 AM
Naura sisters doesn't always spawn in area 2. Could be a bug.

Husq
Jan 27, 2013, 04:58 AM
Area 1 is a MPA, area 2 is a single area with guaranteed(?) Naura shop spawn (which also gives points).
They only spawn, if you haven't reach 250pts(?)/ended the EQ yet. You can however go to the 2nd area, get those cakes, and then run back to the 1st area, unless this has been changed.
At the moment this EQ seems to be the best place to farm for the rare drops from predicahda nero, gwanahda nero, catadraal and others. So if this EQ pops up, don't skip on it.

Rob2003ert
Jan 27, 2013, 05:53 AM

Only if people spread out. Codes are pretty much guaranteed in every spawn point on the map, but only one can be up at a time. If even one person splits from the group it'll screw you over. Lock your MP or stick together. On the subject of the EQ though... easily the coolest so far. Pretty much guaranteed a crazy burst or two if people aren't retarded and you can get a bunch of rare Rappy and Cata kills.

Stormwalker
Jan 27, 2013, 06:32 PM
To add to the previous poster's point, I almost succeeded this EQ solo last night, just by running in one big loop around the area (I missed out on getting into one of the populated blocks, so I was by myself in the MPA area). The only reason I didn't succeed it was because I wasted time fighting 2 Catadraals that I could have used finding codes.

Almost every time I have run this quest I've had a PSE burst--including the solo run--and I have had extended cross bursts over half the time.

Add in the music, and the Catadraals, and all the rare rappies, and this EQ is a whole lot of fun and it's great for exp.

As event EQ's go, this one is a winner.