PDA

View Full Version : WTB Yas9000M (Ship 2)

Jim
Jan 27, 2013, 08:20 AM
What are these going for? I can meet you any time tonight after 8AM Central time if we agree on a price.

EDIT: I now know this they are 10* rares.

Z-0
Jan 27, 2013, 08:22 AM
You won't be able to afford them, because they're 10* and untradeable.

Jim
Jan 27, 2013, 08:26 AM
Untradable? Yeah, that sounds pretty steep. :P

Thanks for the tip. How do people acquire them in the first place? Been Googling a bit, but if someone knows off the top of their head that would be swell.

Bellion
Jan 27, 2013, 08:52 AM
Lvl 41+ Rogbelts.

Z-0
Jan 27, 2013, 08:54 AM
If you want drop tables, check here (cirnopedia.frostsabre.com).

Stormwalker
Jan 27, 2013, 09:02 AM
As previously indicated, Yasminkov9000M drops from Rogbelts.

Expect to kill lots of Rogbelts to get it, and lots, lots, lots more Rockbears getting those Rogbelts. I personally killed 70-80 Rogbelts (I didn't start counting until I'd been hunting for a while, so that's an estimate), which means probably about 700-800 Rockbears, to get mine. I've talked to others who had to kill quite a few more than that, though.

For the best efficiency, find three friends to run Free Forest Exploration with you so that you can spawn three Rockbears per run. Kill enough mobs on the way to earn an S-Rank (it takes roughly this amount of kills to maximize your chance of getting extra drops from the boss). Usually you can accomplish this just by taking the most direct route to the boss and killing everything you see on the way.

It's a lot of work, but in my opinion it's worth it.

Jim
Jan 27, 2013, 09:03 AM
Lvl 41+ Rogbelts.

Ok, I have a way to go before I can start grinding for that. :P

If you want drop tables, check here (cirnopedia.frostsabre.com).

Thank you, man. I've never seen this site before. Seems quite helpful!

Jim
Jan 27, 2013, 09:28 AM
As previously indicated, Yasminkov9000M drops from Rogbelts.

Expect to kill lots of Rogbelts to get it, and lots, lots, lots more Rockbears getting those Rogbelts. I personally killed 70-80 Rogbelts (I didn't start counting until I'd been hunting for a while, so that's an estimate), which means probably about 700-800 Rockbears, to get mine. I've talked to others who had to kill quite a few more than that, though.

For the best efficiency, find three friends to run Free Forest Exploration with you so that you can spawn three Rockbears per run. Kill enough mobs on the way to earn an S-Rank (it takes roughly this amount of kills to maximize your chance of getting extra drops from the boss). Usually you can accomplish this just by taking the most direct route to the boss and killing everything you see on the way.

It's a lot of work, but in my opinion it's worth it.

Thanks! At least that info helps me set proper expectations. It may or may not be worth it for me since I primarily play HUmar-FO, but I loved the Yas9's so much in PSO I might have to take the time to get a set.

RedRaz0r
Jan 28, 2013, 07:00 PM
My very first vhard forest run, and my very first Rogbelt, I got one. Don't get discouraged!