PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Wand

Redboigoi
Jan 27, 2013, 03:03 PM
I just seen an JP person with it. Where does it drop? O.o How is the drop rate??

Coatl
Jan 27, 2013, 03:04 PM
Drops from VH Dark falz. It has a very low drop rate, so getting it is a pipe dream.

Macman
Jan 27, 2013, 03:08 PM
On average, only 1 will drop in a week in Ship 2.

Skyly HUmar
Jan 27, 2013, 05:26 PM
ive seen up to 3 times a week here on 10, but god 3 times a week concidering how everyone on the ship does falz and technically everyone has a shot at it each time, thats probably harder than the pso1 psycho wand rates.

Dnd
Jan 27, 2013, 05:35 PM
Ship 7 had 4 drop in 8 days before, but that was during the Christmas falz EQ event, so understandable it'd be that much.

The best you could hope for to be honest, is getting the elder rod + dark falz slot units, at +10 on the rod your looking at 1073 t-atk with baseline affixes (Soul + tech 3) which is only 149 less then a p-wand of the same affixing/grind level

Shiyo
Jan 27, 2013, 06:15 PM
Ship 7 had 4 drop in 8 days before, but that was during the Christmas falz EQ event, so understandable it'd be that much.

The best you could hope for to be honest, is getting the elder rod + dark falz slot units, at +10 on the rod your looking at 1073 t-atk with baseline affixes (Soul + tech 3) which is only 149 less then a p-wand of the same affixing/grind level

No one should ever use elder units.

Z-0
Jan 27, 2013, 06:16 PM
^ lol

Asirae
Jan 27, 2013, 07:08 PM
No one should ever use elder units.

lets derail the thread here and talk about elder units, now I was wondering this myself.

They really have no S DEF?

Essentially you become a glass cannon and have to never get hit.

I can live with that... heh no pun intented.

Although I been looking at a lot of JP gear and they never wear Elder Units, most have Schlacht set.

Suppose if you don't use the Elder Rod there is no reason to use the units unless you just want 15 more T-ATK.

Rien
Jan 27, 2013, 11:27 PM
They really do have no S-def, with the exception of adding body and/or s-def affixes.

There's no point to using elder units unless you have an elder weapon (especially Hunar's sword, Elder Pain[?] because it has a lifesteal latent ability)

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 28, 2013, 01:27 AM
I think elder units are really not worth it. considering everything you have to do to get thes bonuses, by the time you get it set up even with an elder rod you're essentially trading 600 S def (schlacht set) for 30 T atk (schlacht set gives 45 T atk on its own and as a newman you have to give up 45 points on your mag which could easily be extra t atk). so 45 tech on your mag + 45 from schacht is already 90 T Atk. so for only 30 T atk more, Elder set is not as good as a few people want to make it out to be.

LordShade
Jan 28, 2013, 01:32 AM
screw psycho wand, gimme falclaw falz :<

ShinMaruku
Jan 28, 2013, 02:15 AM
It's all luck.