PDA

View Full Version : Team Storage - Question

LinkKD
Jan 28, 2013, 12:28 AM
My team is deciding what to do with the TP we have left right now, and the team storage is one of the options.

We're curious how exactly it works though...we are aware that only Premium Users are able to deposit things in the Team Storage. But do you have to be premium to access the team storage at all? Or do you only have to be premium to deposit things, and any normal player (as long as he/she is a common member or above) can get things out of the storage?

basically, do you have to be premium to access the team storage at all? or do you have to be premium only to be able to deposit things in it? (I actually think it's the first option really...but wanted to double check before assuming things)

If any team who already has team storage could cover this doubt of mine up, I'd be very much grateful c:

Thanks in advance.

Chik'Tikka
Jan 28, 2013, 12:30 AM
Items you place in the team Storage Box can be picked up by other team members. The following requirements are needed in order to use the Team Storage Box.

Team Storage Requirements

Team Level 2 with Team Room Unlocked
Common Members or higher ranking members.
Premium Set Users Only

If you are not currently a Premium Set user, you can not use the Team Storage Box. Only premium set users can use the team storage box as long as they are common members or higher ranking.

+^_^+ found on bumped+^_^+ http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-team-rooms-and-team-orders/#teamstorage

LinkKD
Jan 28, 2013, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I've read this already...but this could be a bit misleading...

though I guess it means that anyone who's not premium won't be able to really withdraw or deposit anything at all from the team storage.

I wanted to hear it from a team that already has it just to be sure though. A team member of mine mentioned the possibility of non-premium users being able to at least withdraw things from team storage...so I wanted to double check if that would be possible or not before giving the final hammer about our TP.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 28, 2013, 12:51 AM
Absolutely cannot interact with team storage without premium.

LordShade
Jan 28, 2013, 01:35 AM
its technically trading. so only premium members.

I heard that there was a bug of trading 10stars via the team storage. I wonder if it has been fixed yet...

NoiseHERO
Jan 28, 2013, 02:23 AM
its technically trading. so only premium members.

I heard that there was a bug of trading 10stars via the team storage. I wonder if it has been fixed yet...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUSE

SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS, you should all be slapped for overlooking this possibility or not squashing this rumor if it's a lie.

Especially in an online forum where you guys do that cool hierarchy based on knowledge of pointless thing stuff! D<

LinkKD
Jan 28, 2013, 02:46 AM
Rofl Rock

that would be huge though, yes =w='...if it was true.

Ok...so it's how I imagined afterall...thanks for the info guys. Those TPs will probably go to ocurrance rate and some tree watering then =w=.

NoiseHERO
Jan 28, 2013, 02:59 AM
Nah it's not true, apparently from what I've heard.